The NBA Draft Thread

would be dope to see a team like suns get number one pick they need a franchise face over there plus if ben simmons goes to suns he could have that nike barkley impact of the early to mid 90s would be cool to bring back the nike force with him

Simmons to PHX.

Please [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

76ers don't deserve it for their tank tank tank tank attitude

I'd be ok with the suns or wolves getting the #1
Ainge needs #2 though

You can't convince me Cleveland getting 3 #1s in 4 yrs wasn't fixed
The lottery was rigged when the Pelicans won, since they needed a new owner and the league owned the team, the guy probably said "give me an all star game and anthony davis / the #1 pick and i'll buy the team

nerd.gif
Mutumbo knows all
YUP.

You can't convince me Cleveland getting 3 #1s in 4 yrs wasn't fixed
yes cleveland was definately fixed ....on a side note my mavs are headed toward the lotto in a year or so i wonder how cool cuban is with adam silver cause david stern didnt care for him too much ...we need a #1 pick in 2017,18 or 19 or a combo of two of them to get back to business (free agency is not the way for us in the metroplex) mark need to be on his best behavior between 2017 to 2020....

Last edited:
With all the shhh happening with the Lakers franchise it wouldn't surprise me them getting the #1 pick.

Philly should fall to #5 because even if they get 1 or 2 they'll pick another Center :rofl:

Last edited:
Bro why send a star player to philly? Such garbage

Lakers suck and everyone knows it but would be cool for them to get a decent potential star

Smh

Back
Top Bottom