The NBA Draft Thread

Lol and we get to keep all our own picks over the next three years and the Kings unprotected 2019 pick

Have fun with the 30th pick in 2021, Celtics

My only issue is I have serious serious doubts about Embiid's ability to play 90+ games (70+ reg season, 20 playoffs) at a high level every single year for the next decade. Immense potential, immense durability concerns.

Those picks give Philly insurance in case his body betrays him again. it's almost inevitable.

He goes down again next year, draft Bamba or Ayton and you straight
To be fair, embiid hurt would be meaningless if Simmons and Fultz both turn out to what they are supposed to be. Don't get me wrong, he can be a great player but I'd rather build around Simmons than hope Embiid can stay healthy

Last edited:
Trader Danny better not F this up trading the 1st pick for more future draft picks.

I'm not positive but I don't think he's that dumb. He's gotta be looking at a Jimmy Butler. No way you intentionally build thru the draft with Jaylen brown as your best prospect going forward

I keep seeing Redick mentioned by you for the Sixers, but what indication has he given that he wants to join a rebuild?

DCir54ZV0AAR1JR

:wow: :nerd:

Last edited:
When all the dust settles and the GSW-CLE mini dynasties are a thing of the past, the Lakers, Celtics, and Sixers are all gonna sit atop the NBA just like it was in the early to mid 80s.

When all the dust settles and the GSW-CLE mini dynasties are a thing of the past, the Lakers, Celtics, and Sixers are all gonna sit atop the NBA just like it was in the early to mid 80s.

That's definitely the NBA's plan giving them the top 3 picks two years in a row

I had to check Twitter to make sure that pic was real. Embiid breaking the internet :pimp:

Everyone gonna be surprised at where Jonathan Isaac lands on draft night.

Lakers already trying to deal Randle. Makes you wonder who they possibly have in mind to replace Julius at the 4.

Reports are that Isaac has also worked out for BOS, yet the C's aren't really publicizing anything regarding any interest in Isaac. C's badly need a versatile PF who can be an impact on both ends.

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account
@WojVerticalNBA
Following
More
Sources: The plan's for Markelle Fultz's visit to Philadelphia today to clear way toward finalizing a deal with Boston for No. 1 pick.

So Lakers getting fox or josh Jackson ? Chicago gets Lonzo?
Oh and Okafor has to be gone

Last edited:
If this trade goes down, I see the top 5 as...

1. PHI - Fultz

2. LAL - Isaac or Jackson

3. BOS - Jackson or Isaac

4. PHX - Ball

5. SAC - Fox

Isaac top 3?
laugh.gif
An extremely versatile 6'11" player who can handle the ball and split defenders like a guard (watch below at 0:06), post up, shoot from long range (0:11), block shots, has a motor on the glass, play excellent D on the perimeter (0:42), has mad length, is athletic, and can probably guard 4 positions. Why not?

Last edited:
His handle really isn't tight though. I wish he could dribble in transition but most of the time he deferred.

Y'all can have Isaac at #2.

Calling it right now...Isaac gonna be a star in the league by his third year. No matter which team drafts him.

Back
Top Bottom