The NBA Draft Thread

Stephen A claiming it's Josh Jackson who the Sixers are targeting at 1

His "sources" are consistently wrong.

I think people give him misinformation purposely just to watch him confidently yell on national tv about stuff that isn't even true

While we think they'll be fine, we still have to see Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz play first. Still some question marks in Philly regarding that

While we think they'll be fine, we still have to see Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz play first. Still some question marks in Philly regarding that

I don't think the last two #1 picks will forget how to play basketball once the ball says NBA on it.

SAS is a moron

him and Skip at one point were legit journalist and just went the troll route, can't be mad because it worked but no idea why anyone listens to either of them

I don't think the last two #1 picks will forget how to play basketball once the ball says NBA on it.

because remembering how to play basketball and being superstars are the only possible outcomes out of this.

Although many think Jackson would be there at 3, and the Sixers would only trade up to get Fultz, in the NFL Draft the Bears traded up to get Mitch Trubisky, after feeling the Niners would take him. Sixers could feel the same about the Lakers/another team trading up.

I said this too during the season and people on here were like "OMGZ TERRIBLE COMPARISON YOU DONT KNOW BASKETBALL IF YOU DONT THINK HE PLAYS LIKE BRANDON ROY!!"
Hahahahaha. 

Yeah, Fultz is composed and doesn't seem rattled. 

Can hit the 3 ball and penetrate the lane with crafty skills. 

Dude's mad nice. 

Reminds me of Damian Lillard, probably have way more upside than Lillard also. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom