The NBA Draft Thread

How is Lonzo Ball not a better fit for the Sixers than Fultz?

Ball has a natural ability to make team mates better with his ball distribution... Something the Sixers young core could benefit from right away.

How is Lonzo Ball not a better fit for the Sixers than Fultz?

Ball has a natural ability to make team mates better with his ball distribution... Something the Sixers young core could benefit from right away.

no way Lonzo is a better fit

People seem to forget that Ainge kinda sucks at drafting.

Michael Jordan saved him from trading 4 1sts for Justice Winslow :lol:

Last edited:
I think if they just get Butler then its a win win for both teams. If that next domino doesnt fall, then yea ya'll fleeced them.

I'd use my money to shore up that trash bench of yours. I dont trust anyone on a consistent basis except TJ and Holmes. Overpay some solid vets and you guys should be :smokin

I definitely don't think our bench is trash. I think Dario might be our 6th man and Furkan realllllly wants to come over this year and they want him to stay for summer league. If the Sixers think he's ready right now that $2 mill buyout will get paid just like with Dario this past year.

Bayless/TJ
TLC/Furkan/Stauskas
Justin Anderson/Henderson
Dario
Holmes/Okafor/Splitter

Looks like a pretty damn good bench to me. I'm sure we'll be adding some vets but all these guys play really well with each other and the whole team basically seems like they're best friends.

I really hope PG gets traded to la for peanuts and then the kings swoop in and trade for Butler and then Hayward signs with Miami and then the nets finish as the 1 seed making ainge look like the ultimate dumbass

I saw someone on twitter suggest cavs should offer love to the pacers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom