The NBA Draft Thread

Sixers fans need to stop wanting J.J. Redick. Dude is past his prime, doesn't play defense, and hasn't even proven to be a big time player in the playoffs. If Bayless gets healthy, I'd rather have him that Redick, even at the 2-guard simply because Bayless can play combo.

As far as TJ is concerned, he'd be the perfect backup PG. Y'all should find every way to keep him on the roster. Trade Sergio and get a backup big who can block shots.

Last edited:
LOL @ taking Tatum. The only thing Magic is taking that starts with "tat" are tater tots to go along with his omelette.

But yeah, I already know you a big Isaac fan and it's completely understandable why you don't want him to go #2. Come Thursday, you might be blown away my friend. Your Nuggets and Jazz already have Jokic and Gobert. We'll take Isaac to provide balance to the force. Tatum can go to the Magic or TWolves so he can perfectly fill his role.

We'll see my guy. Little birdie told me about a Gallo/Farried/Chandler trade and 13th pick to land in the top 4 :nerd:.

Always appreciate a Big Homie Whip post though :pimp:.

But we'll see. Worst of luck to the Lakers :lol:

LOL @ taking Tatum. The only thing Magic is taking that starts with "tat" are tater tots to go along with his omelette.

But yeah, I already know you a big Isaac fan and it's completely understandable why you don't want him to go #2. Come Thursday, you might be blown away my friend. Your Nuggets and Jazz already have Jokic and Gobert. We'll take Isaac to provide balance to the force. Tatum can go to the Magic or TWolves so he can perfectly fill his role.
We'll see my guy. Little birdie told me about a Gallo/Farried/Chandler trade and 13th pick to land in the top 4
nerd.gif

Always appreciate a Big Homie Whip post though
pimp.gif

But we'll see. Worst of luck to the Lakers
laugh.gif
:
As always, much appreciated my dude. 

So If DEN lands the 4th pick and sends those players to PHX, and if the Lakers take Isaac and C's take Jackson, who does DEN take...Fox, Ball, or Tatum? 

Last edited:
Phx one step closer to their ultimate goal of building the most log jammingest team in league history. Roster balance is still a thing

Last edited:
Happy Father's Day btw to all you guys on NT.

Will never forget two Laker memories of my pops and I back in the day:

1) going berserk in the family room and hugging each other like we were two lil kids when Fish hit his famous 0.4 while Pops was sick.

2) looking at Pops' reaction while he was sitting on the couch after Magic dropped his junior sky hook to defeat the Celtics in '87 - like he knew all along Magic was gonna win the game in spite of Bird's dagger three the previous Celtic possession.

I lost my Pops 13 years ago to cancer so cherish the moments with your dads every minute you get. That bond between father and son is something to behold.

Last edited:
Sixers fans need to stop wanting J.J. Redick. Dude is past his prime, doesn't play defense, and hasn't even proven to be a big time player in the playoffs. If Bayless gets healthy, I'd rather have him that Redick, even at the 2-guard simply because Bayless can play combo.

As far as TJ is concerned, he'd be the perfect backup PG. Y'all should find every way to keep him on the roster. Trade Sergio and get a backup big who can block shots.

JJ is actually a serviceable defender. He also fits the Philly offense perfectly, especially the way he moves off the ball. He's a dream option for Embiid, Fultz, and Simmons.

JJ is actually a serviceable defender. He also fits the Philly offense perfectly, especially the way he moves off the ball. He's a dream option for Embiid, Fultz, and Simmons.
The big question is, how much JJ gonna command? IMO, he's not worth overpaying for. 

You gonna hit your boy up to join the squad?

At this point in life, the only person influencing his decision making is wifey. Tho Philly is close to NYC where her twin sis is and where JJ has a crib in Brooklyn.

Could be the one positive to the Philly move.

View media item 2468627
I mean can you blame the guy for being a little hesitant to actually use his picks. But then again it makes moo sense why he hasn't moved ANY pick(s) for a solidified player.. ainge just loves the attention, I've concluded

If the Celtics get Butler and Hayward or Griffin and Hayward or if they somehow find a way to get AD then both teams won this trade

I think if they just get Butler then its a win win for both teams. If that next domino doesnt fall, then yea ya'll fleeced them.

I'd use my money to shore up that trash bench of yours. I dont trust anyone on a consistent basis except TJ and Holmes. Overpay some solid vets and you guys should be :smokin

Last edited:
Westbrook
Harden
Durant
Ibaka

Or

Curry
Thompson
Green
Barnes

Or

Fultz
McConnell
Simmons
Embiid

?

A little premature for this, don't you think? First group made the NBA Finals, second group won the NBA Finals, third group hasn't shown they can win 30 games.

Back
Top Bottom