The NBA Draft Thread

Lavar already on the news out here in LA wylin 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zo jersey bout to be the number 1 selling jersey in the NBA thanks to Lavar alone 
laugh.gif

Man if his kid ends up being a bust, this will be one of the most laughable situations in NBA history.

Lonzo is actually a great fit in LA too.

Pressure on Lonzo is gonna be crazy in LA :x

View media item 2436842

Back to the party

Didn't even say anything outlandish :lol:

You already know there's gonna be non stop coverage of dude and lavar

We'll take it. Nothing new.

View media item 1016153

Hasn't even been 24hrs and already off the Wizards bandwagon :rofl:

Ah sit down :lol: I been a Laker fan since 98. Yeah I was rooting for the Wizards this year... And?

I feel you famb, been repping the Lakers since I since 96 when I was running around the islands.

But as a DMV head, the Wiz always get some love

Philly being #3 is bitter sweet.

Sweet because we were projected 5th but Hinkie's ghost still lives.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Bitter because if Ball goes to LA, Jackson is the clear cut #3 talent wise and is a HORRIBLE fit in Philly. I do NOT want another Noel/ Embiid/ Oak situation with Jackson/ Simmons/ Saric. I say we should trade down if possible and get Fox, Monk, Tatum, or DSJ.

If the Lakers really do choose Ball, a lineup of Ball, Dlo, Ingram, Randle, Zubac with Clarkson as 6th man will be the worst defensive team by a mile. I wouldn't mind that since the Lakers pick is unprotected next year.
devil.gif

But once again, the fate of the franchise rests in the Lakers hands.
mean.gif

I hate the Lakers with a passion.
How is Jackson a bad fit in Philly? He's a 2/3. Who else do they have at the 2/3 right now? 

Lavar already on the news out here in LA wylin :rofl:
:rofl:

Zo jersey bout to be the number 1 selling jersey in the NBA thanks to Lavar alone :lol:

LiAngelo need to go one-and-done too. We gonna pick him up as a undrafted free agent next year.

Errbody finna eat

LaVar gonna be on the radio cutting BBB promos like.....

uH5C0P.gif

Last edited:
How is Jackson a bad fit in Philly? He's a 2/3. Who else do they have at the 2/3 right now? 

Hes just a 3 & its cuz he cant shoot. If he could then id be all for him but til i see some consistency in his jumper & especially his free throw shooting then id rather us trade down or take Tatum instead

Celtics fans what do y'all want to do with the pick? Fultz should go number 1 but that's basically a slap in the face to IT2, no?

JJ would be the best fit but you can't take him #1. Think y'all should package it for Jimmy Buckets.

Celtics fans what do y'all want to do with the pick? Fultz should go number 1 but that's basically a slap in the face to IT2, no?

JJ would be the best fit but you can't take him #1. Think y'all should package it for Jimmy Buckets.
Fultz and it are friends I believe and they can play together, fultz can play off guard

Back
Top Bottom