The NBA Draft Thread

Yea if you get Furkan over here and Saric comes off the bench then I'd roll with that for sure.

Im still in the minority of thinking Saric is better than Simmons though haha.

Last edited:
Yea if you get Furkan over here and Saric comes off the bench then I'd roll with that for sure.

Im still in the minority of thinking Saric is better than Simmons though haha.

I think that just goes to show how good Dario really is. He's going to be so valuable in the playoffs when we're a contending team.

Love him. Tuned into bunch of sixer games due to FanDuel. That 2nd half of the season he was playing like a seasoned vet. Kid has all the tools to be a really good player.

Ball is a STUD... Congrats to whoever gets him.

His actual basketball IQ is so underrated IMO. Look at how many of those passes are in the shooters pocket. :pimp:

Time for the Celts to get PG13 for 25 cents on the dollar and then re-sign him next summer :smokin :smokin :smokin

He's not leaving a championship contender and more money for the garbage *** Lakers.

Last edited:
Time for the Celts to get PG13 for 25 cents on the dollar and then re-sign him next summer :smokin :smokin :smokin

He's not leaving a championship contender and more money for the garbage *** Lakers.

LOL championship contender.

All those Draft Picks Celtics got I'm still waiting for a chess move dude trolling :lol:

Funny seeing/listening to bill Simmons on this considering things he has previously stated about other non Celtic teams or how his views change after the fact

Pg don't give a **** about a championship in Boston. He's trynna get paid and smash **** in La :smokin

When Boston gives up assets for PG, get bounced in the ECF and PG bounces for nothing >>>>>

Need to build PG a statue in front of Staples when he screws Boston like that.

I understand wanting to play for your childhood favorite team, hell we'd all love that. But how can you lose every year in the playoffs then want to leave to a worse team to lose even more.

I understand wanting to play for your childhood favorite team, hell we'd all love that. But how can you lose every year in the playoffs then want to leave to a worse team to lose even more.

Lakers aren't going to suck forever. If they do this right they are in position to be an upper echelon team by the 2019 season possibly. With a great mix of youth, Elite vets and depth.

Lakers aren't going to suck forever. If they do this right they are in position to be an upper echelon team by the 2019 season possibly. With a great mix of youth, Elite vets and depth.

Na I agree. If you guys get him, I'm sure other free agents would seriously consider the Lakers. Idk how good you'll be, but this is definitely a move in the right direction.

My bad, winning 40 games in a horrible eastern conference makes them legit finals contenders. Sorry.

All I'm saying is i like the Lakers future right now better than the heats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom