The NBA Draft Thread

Miami also had 25% of their payroll not play a single game...

Outside of paul george, is miami going to contend for a championship? Not to mention it's not like waiters may not leave and like the Heat are going to get bosh back. That dude is done.

Last edited:
No? I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

People are saying PG isn't leaving a championship contender for a lottery team, but for some reason think he is leaving for the Heat. A team of Whiteside, tragic, and PG still isn't coming out of the East.

Championship contender was probably a stretch but the heat are much better than the Lakers :lol:

Agreed, right now they 100% are and I'm not saying that at all. But in a year when you have like 70M wrapped up in dragic, whiteside, and johnson im taking the way the future of the lakers looks over that.

I'm not trying to knock the Heat at all either.

Last edited:
How long do you usually give young players the benefit of the doubt before coming to the conclusion the type of career they will have?

I'm thinking by year 3 in the league....

Last edited:
The Lakers are in position to get another superstar along side PG13 (should they trade for him) and have a young core locked up. This isn't about next season only, LA is set up for sustained excellence provided the young guys continue to develop.

Last edited:
What future?

It's going to be hard to steer an all NBA guy away from all of that money

Well he is doing it himself so I don't know what to tell you. I doubt the lakers are getting in his ear and telling him to tell people that he wants to go to LA. I'm still leary of him actually leaving for the Lakers, but this **** is coming from the man himself.

Not to mention he is already saying he is leaving so it's not like the money is the sticking point

Last edited:
How long do you usually give young players the benefit of the doubt before coming to the conclusion the type of career they will have?

I'm thinking by year 3 in the league....
Depends on age, but I'd generally say Year 4/when they're up for their 2nd contract.

When Boston gives up assets for PG, get bounced in the ECF and PG bounces for nothing >>>>>
If PG likes Indy, he would fall in love with Boston. The fans here >>>. Not even up for debate.

Even if he did do that though, the amount of assets we have for the next few years would have people like meh whatever. We have the best GM in the league. Belly and Ainge in the same town >>>.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom