*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I am able to get my pair around wear I live, probably at the mall. So would I have to camp out a couple hours early?

in the song forever with drizzy Wayne says:

"Ok, hello its da martian,
space jam Jordan's,
I want this $*** forever wake up and smell the Garden,
fresher than the harvest
step up to the target,
paid by Jordan brand to say that?

three legit store in china early released the jams on the 5th, about 40 some pairs each store, people had to draw straws for the shoes.
and from the pics, looks like the jams will all be released w/ special boxes, price were 1250 RMB, equal to 183 dollars. here r some pics.
sj1.jpg

sj2.jpg

sj3.jpg

sj4.jpg

sj5.jpg

sj6.jpg

I never understood how people can comment on the quality of a shoe without actually having it. If you can tell by pictures then the quality is only as good asthe camera the person is using. Again the icyness of a sole or the cut of patent leather is not quality. I've had these shoes for a while and have onlyworn them 3 times maybe and quality is better then the cdps. They are more comfortable, and the back part isn't stiff as hell like the cardboard cdp xi.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Dirty little rumor is the Space Jams will be an all-store buy for Foot Locker.

But, I didn't tell anybody that.

does that mean every footlocker in the company from the smallest to the biggest footlocker will have the shoe ?

i talk to my connect at footlocker and he tells me that they will have ALOT of SpaceJams....don't know what that means, or how long they will last. butthey are letting my buy 2 pair on the 21st so i aint trippen
roll.gif

called local footlockers around the area they wont tell me what time there opening on the 24th only the finishlines

fnl, footlocker, footaction (don't know about Champs?) will get these release as far as quantity i don't know how many these stores will carry buthopefully i can get my 2 pairs
ohwell.gif

An Official thread!?
eek.gif

Haven't had one in awhile...
grin.gif

This year, I'm looking forward to these..haven't copped a Jordan since the XII's that released in May..been all Nike kicks this year...until thesecome out..2 pairs minimum.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

can't wait to hold these in my hands.

can't wait to wear them on my feet.... i'm so cautious with my 00s they never get to see the light of day.... I plan on keeping these nice and icey butdefinitely in the rotation once every month or so....
smokin.gif

They really need to change the old jordan box but any way......... whats up with stores opening at midnight ill be in cincinnati for the holidays and will begoing to kenwood or Tri county mall ...... Kenwood has champs footlocker Footaction and Finish Line and i need to know what stores will let people in amidnight asap cuz i will not camp out for any one

Originally Posted by BrockBo

They really need to change the old jordan box but any way......... whats up with stores opening at midnight ill be in cincinnati for the holidays and will be going to kenwood or Tri county mall ...... Kenwood has champs footlocker Footaction and Finish Line and i need to know what stores will let people in a midnight asap cuz i will not camp out for any one
aren't you like 14 or somethin????

This kid's got it all figured out... seriously he won't camp out that's someone makin a stand against the Brand... kudos Bo

smokin.gif

i work at footlocker and our release date sheets say 12/23/09 for all size spacejams. also we have received our shipments of spacejams and we got just as manyas we did for the flu games ( a whole lot. like 100+ ). actually the fusion 13 are more limited than the spacejams or any retro 12 released recently. themanager will not allow us to open any spacejam boxes yet so i cant quote on the special box, but he said that only men sizes will have the special box. im justglad that im guranteed at least 2 pairs at discount unless footlocker sends out some new information excluding the spacejams from employee discount. thisrelease should be similar to the cdp xi/xii when it comes to how many pairs are available. last year the footlocker i worked at had 45 cdp xi/xii. this year wehave around 100 space jams. two pairs in the cdp pack = 90 shoes. expect the same madness.

Might have to start recon at the last FootLoccer standing in my whole dam city.... cuz I gotta get these and one pair is a gift from my girl so I might try andscore another on the side....

^Keep us updated riddla713 about the packaging, me hearing that theirs a whole lot of pairs makes me feel real comfortable.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by BrockBo

They really need to change the old jordan box but any way......... whats up with stores opening at midnight ill be in cincinnati for the holidays and will be going to kenwood or Tri county mall ...... Kenwood has champs footlocker Footaction and Finish Line and i need to know what stores will let people in a midnight asap cuz i will not camp out for any one
aren't you like 14 or somethin????

This kid's got it all figured out... seriously he won't camp out that's someone makin a stand against the Brand... kudos Bo

smokin.gif
Yea I am 14 ha thx bro

Originally Posted by riddla713

i work at footlocker and our release date sheets say 12/23/09 for all size spacejams. also we have received our shipments of spacejams and we got just as many as we did for the flu games ( a whole lot. like 100+ ). actually the fusion 13 are more limited than the spacejams or any retro 12 released recently. the manager will not allow us to open any spacejam boxes yet so i cant quote on the special box, but he said that only men sizes will have the special box. im just glad that im guranteed at least 2 pairs at discount unless footlocker sends out some new information excluding the spacejams from employee discount. this release should be similar to the cdp xi/xii when it comes to how many pairs are available. last year the footlocker i worked at had 45 cdp xi/xii. this year we have around 100 space jams. two pairs in the cdp pack = 90 shoes. expect the same madness.

thanks for the info

I found a guy on ebay selling some near deadstock concords for 150 OG retro 2000 and I was wondering should I get 1 retro concord/space jam or 2 space jams.Can someone help me out cause I dont have the bread to get all 3.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i work at footlocker and our release date sheets say 12/23/09 for all size spacejams. also we have received our shipments of spacejams and we got just as many as we did for the flu games ( a whole lot. like 100+ ). actually the fusion 13 are more limited than the spacejams or any retro 12 released recently. the manager will not allow us to open any spacejam boxes yet so i cant quote on the special box, but he said that only men sizes will have the special box. im just glad that im guranteed at least 2 pairs at discount unless footlocker sends out some new information excluding the spacejams from employee discount. this release should be similar to the cdp xi/xii when it comes to how many pairs are available. last year the footlocker i worked at had 45 cdp xi/xii. this year we have around 100 space jams. two pairs in the cdp pack = 90 shoes. expect the same madness.

pimp.gif
yo yu in the H?(houston
laugh.gif
)

i seen the 713 in ur name so i was geussing....but yea...

gonna be the first person in the campout line
pimp.gif

Im going to try to get these at a mall and hope that all the shoe stores have em. Never had a pair of XIs yet so I cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom