*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Anybody watching Lakers-Heat Game. Q-Rich is wearing Space Jam's or something like them.

He's wearing I think the Jumpan element..kinda look like the SJ's...but I can be mistaken...any pics available??
nerd.gif

And Wade is wearing the 16.5's...

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I agree with you that people should buy their true size, but no the blue shoe horns will not stretch out the shoe at all.

Yeah they will a little bit. When I first tried on my pair they were kind of tight, but after I laced them up and put the shoe horns in for a few days, my feethad more room in them.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I agree with you that people should buy their true size, but no the blue shoe horns will not stretch out the shoe at all.

Yeah they will a little bit. When I first tried on my pair they were kind of tight, but after I laced them up and put the shoe horns in for a few days, my feet had more room in them.

The 2009 SJ are slightly roomier than the OG 2000 imo. It's probably the shape.

Man listen as for both these & the white/red 12's idk about all that due to saks 5th ave. taking all of my money =/ lol but all i'm saying is thati won't bring in the new year of 2010 without gettin either these or the white/red 12's!.......i will have some new retro jordans before 2010 trustme!! lol =)
pimp.gif

Yes Sir, I've been waiting on this shoe since 1995. I have to buy two pair! Note: I'm not re selling anything, one pair in for yearly use and the otherpair is for the collection wall. Thanks Jordan brand!

i went into footlocker yesterday, dude tells me that they've begun getting the shipment in and to call him next week. his manager will sell me 3 pair nextsaturday for 200/a pair.... im' In there!!!!!

sorry to all ntowners out there about the website mistake I seen 175 and to my first instinct thought that these were on preorder for retail price wasntthinking about the conversion but on another note it will be throwed if Nike released the tune squad jersey that MJ wore in the movie with those Space Jams

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I'm located in Grand Prairie,TX (Dallas area)

I've read past pages..And i honestly don't think the Parks mall is a good place to go to get these. I'm assuming the Parks will be one the malls where people will have the most difficulty getting these.

And why is that? Last year when the cdp11/12 came out the parks mall (footlocker) had received the most in the dfw. Other footlocker's were sending pplover to the parks mall to buy there packages because they had sold out.

for anyone interested, i contacted sneakerpreorder.com and dude told me that he hasn't received his allocation for his supplier yet. said maybe a week ortwo. hope i get these before xmas.

so i guess jay must of found this thread because he just sent me another pm....that guy really needs to go away

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

still hate the shape on these (cdp mold
sick.gif
), but will cop if i can still get the discount. one thing is for sure, there is no way i'll be paying $175+ for any 11 w/ a cdp mold. price should be about $130-+%% after discount which is acceptable.
patiently waits to see if charm gets the discount so i can blow up his phone with "help ur boy out" request
laugh.gif

i just called the parks mall finishline they confirmed that the 24th will be the date and that they will be opening at midnight possibly

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

i just called the parks mall finishline they confirmed that the 24th will be the date and that they will be opening at midnight possibly

I guess you going to the parks mall then? Damn at midnight I can't do it I have to work half a day on the 24th but I have my boy at footlocker that'sholding mine until I get there.
pimp.gif

i hope i dont have to work but i will for sure be there! i gotta get these.. wish i had a hook up

I just got a pm from Jay for the first time. If you look at the picture of the space jams on the left shoe you can't even see the jumpman Jordan tag on thetongue, it's definitely higher then the third lace.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I just got a pm from Jay for the first time. If you look at the picture of the space jams on the left shoe you can't even see the jumpman Jordan tag on the tongue, it's definitely higher then the third lace.

That's what I was saying in the last thread. You can tell the tag is there, but it's completely covered. Some people were acting like it's notthat big of a deal, which is cool if they are fine with it. To each his own. If I go to my local mall and pick up a couple pairs on RD, I'm not going topull something like that out, right? I know all the pairs on RD won't be absolutely perfect, but basic stuff like this should be on point... right?

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I just got a pm from Jay for the first time. If you look at the picture of the space jams on the left shoe you can't even see the jumpman Jordan tag on the tongue, it's definitely higher then the third lace.

That's what I was saying in the last thread. You can tell the tag is there, but it's completely covered. Some people were acting like it's not that big of a deal, which is cool if they are fine with it. To each his own. If I go to my local mall and pick up a couple pairs on RD, I'm not going to pull something like that out, right? I know all the pairs on RD won't be absolutely perfect, but basic stuff like this should be on point... right?

Don't be afraid to look over a couple pairs cuz other than that just exercise your best judgment and proceed with caution...

does anybody know where i can preorder a size 14 right now for about 240-250 shipped or im screwed basically because on the release date, its going to be hardfor me to get my pair, but i found a TUNESQUAD JERSEY ON EBAY THAT I WANNA GET TO GO WITH THE SPACE JAMS, BUT I MIGHT BE HAVING TO ROCK THAT WITH SOME FORCESIF I DONTB GET THESE JAYS AND WANT 2 PAIRS IF ANYONES HAS INFO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom