*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by peezy921

i hope those who put in the work to obtain at least one pair will be successful. One retail chain with shady employees are only selling kids sizes. I called before-hand (a week ago) and asked if they were doing pre-orders and they said no so that can't be the reason why they are not selling mens sizes. I don't understand how a legitimate company can operate unethically like that.
Yea that is pretty bad business but that kinda stuff will backfire on them eventually.

Waking up at 4 AM tomorrow..

Praying I can snag myself a pair of these!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I've made my decision. I'm not gonna beg my parents to chip in 50 bucks for these shoes, I'm going to pass altogether.
Big mistake. They worth begging for trust me.
No, they're not.

Anyone that says these are worth begging for have no idea what the '00 Space Jam XIs were like...

If the guy chooses to not beg his parents for extra money, then let him be.

At least the dude knows he'll keep his dignity knowing he didn't have to beg another person for an inanimate object...
You're right I don't know what the 00 jams were like. Might have to fire up the Delorean and go back and buy a pair to compare thetwo.
eyes.gif

Picked up both my pairs today @ my spot around 5pm...Wit 2 fitted'z to match.
No lines, no headache's. It pays to have hook-ups....Good luck 2 all still tryna get ur pairs!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by aj345611

I am sure this has been asked already but do these fit like the cdp xi? cause i take an 8.5 but my cdp xi are tight as he double hockeysticks. I wish I woulda got them in a 9 and I am wondering if I should get these SJ's in a 9. Thanks for any help

forgot to delete your pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Whats the deal with the online release? When do they go up on eastbay and footlocker.com west coast time? (I'm sure the info is in this thread, but I looked through the last few pages and didn't see it and don't want to go through 140pgs.) Thanks!

there is a time on eastbay for the exact time but its midnight eastern time so i guess 9 for you. im in az and they go on sale at 10 here

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Ok, so do these come with the special box? Sorry dont feel like reading all those pages.

*puts flame suit on

nerd.gif
Slide out box with the 23 from back of shoe in top. JUMPMAN JORDAN on top. Plastic insert inside with a huge XI with the words :Tinker made them SHINE. Mike made them FLY. You made them ICONIC. Shoes have a blue plastic insert inside them not the crappy cardboard insert in other retro's. Whole package
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYfEEt23

Picked up both my pairs today @ my spot around 5pm...Wit 2 fitted'z to match.
No lines, no headache's. It pays to have hook-ups....Good luck 2 all still tryna get ur pairs!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Trust it's not about a hookup. I could have had these two weeks ago if I wanted with one phone call. I have gift cards that I want to use tosave money that's why I'm putting up with the mess now.

Originally Posted by wooballer20

Waking up at 4 AM tomorrow..

Praying I can snag myself a pair of these!
happy.gif
Same here! I should be good where im at
pimp.gif

*Crosses fingers*

airBOZretroIII wrote:
chillainvillain wrote:
Ok, so do these come with the special box? Sorry dont feel like reading all those pages.

*puts flame suit on

nerd.gif

Slide out box with the 23 from back of shoe in top. JUMPMAN JORDAN on top. Plastic insert inside with a huge XI with the words :Tinker made them SHINE. Mike made them FLY. You made them ICONIC. Shoes have a blue plastic insert inside them not the crappy cardboard insert in other retro's. Whole package
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

good news! I was hopin it was that box that will be included in every pair!

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by smzsmz

still wanna wear mine to the midnight release. just dont wanna get denied a pair.

why you wanna stunt for though?

I hope some savages rip them off your feet
lmaoo yeah right. i highly doubt that. im 6'3'' and ill be carrying my stun gun for that very reason.

If you goin to the parks mall in the agg you better be there early, everyone i know is planning to go in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom