Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

LOL BAY AREA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
Damn Serramonte is packed like f@ck east coast cats be in the snow and look at cali all sunny and shiet

the whole point is to stun a montherfunker before you even find out if he has a real gun. lol i wouldnt call it stunting. just being excited.

i live in a smaller town n our mall never has nothing good they ACTUALLY have the space jams makes me think
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

i live in a smaller town n our mall never has nothing good they ACTUALLY have the space jams makes me think
ohwell.gif
same here my dude... no lines or anything... hell I don't even think anyone in this town evens knows about them releasing lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Whats the deal with the online release? When do they go up on eastbay and footlocker.com west coast time? (I'm sure the info is in this thread, but I looked through the last few pages and didn't see it and don't want to go through 140pgs.) Thanks!

there is a time on eastbay for the exact time but its midnight eastern time so i guess 9 for you. im in az and they go on sale at 10 here
is it eastern for finishline and ndc too?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

So would I have to line up tonight or tomorrow

release date 24th?

today is 22nd?

night of 23rd ... tomorrow?

they release tonight at midnight the 23rd, not the 24th....for asking the question ou get a
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=Screenshot2009-12-21at105459PM.png
Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Whats the deal with the online release? When do they go up on eastbay and footlocker.com west coast time? (I'm sure the info is in this thread, but I looked through the last few pages and didn't see it and don't want to go through 140pgs.) Thanks!

there is a time on eastbay for the exact time but its midnight eastern time so i guess 9 for you. im in az and they go on sale at 10 here
is it eastern for finishline and ndc too?

ndc is a crapshoot, they show up at a random time but someone can correct me if i am wrong but finishline is also midnight eastern

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by CrAzYfEEt23

Picked up both my pairs today @ my spot around 5pm...Wit 2 fitted'z to match.
No lines, no headache's. It pays to have hook-ups....Good luck 2 all still tryna get ur pairs!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Trust it's not about a hookup. I could have had these two weeks ago if I wanted with one phone call. I have gift cards that I want to use to save money that's why I'm putting up with the mess now.
well unlike u, i doubt the other fellow jordan heads in my area have gift cards or 'hook-ups' which would explain why i'm cozy infront my
fire place wit the fam & not pressing F5 on my keyboard every 2 mins. or worrying about how ridiculously early i gotta wake up to stand in line all day toget 'em.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Picked up both my pairs today @ my spot around 5pm...Wit 2 fitted'z to match.
No lines, no headache's. It pays to have hook-ups....Good luck 2 all still tryna get ur pairs!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Trust it's not about a hookup. I could have had these two weeks ago if I wanted with one phone call. I have gift cards that I want to use to save money that's why I'm putting up with the mess now.
well unlike u, i doubt the other fellow jordan heads in my area have gift cards or 'hook-ups' which would explain why i'm cozy in front my
fire place wit the fam & not pressing F5 on my keyboard every 2 mins. or worrying about how ridiculously early i gotta wake up to stand in line all day to get 'em.
laugh.gif
Please.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I've made my decision. I'm not gonna beg my parents to chip in 50 bucks for these shoes, I'm going to pass altogether.
Big mistake. They worth begging for trust me.
No, they're not.

Anyone that says these are worth begging for have no idea what the '00 Space Jam XIs were like...

If the guy chooses to not beg his parents for extra money, then let him be.

At least the dude knows he'll keep his dignity knowing he didn't have to beg another person for an inanimate object...
You're right I don't know what the 00 jams were like. Might have to fire up the Delorean and go back and buy a pair to compare the two.
eyes.gif
Maybe you refrained from telling another man he's making a big mistake for not stooping to a lower level by BEGGING for money, I could'vesaved you time from being a smart!@#...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom