*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
fnl crashed one me like twice. it got really slow 2 mins before hand. around 12:06 I was yelling come on!! cuz it was taking so long to load the product page,process the order, then I had to review the order. i just got my order confirmation via email. hopefully i'm in the clear.

apparently my order just went through on footlocker.com after about 20 minutes of trying.............

problem is...........money is not in the bank yet........

still epic fail........

on a bright note.......i get paid thursday.........so ill take the 35 dollar overdraft fee.....

I got this from Eastbay after I submitting the checkout.

** Please note: We are currently unable to submit your order via our automated order processing system. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Anyapplicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at thattime. Please press Submit to commit your order.

But I received an order number on the following page so hopefully *crosses fingers*

wrote:
i first posted my Internal Server down! I waited for the process circles to keep loading. and it finally worked after 20 mins.

says it submitted my order! hopefully they dont cancel

anyone get an email ?

I just got an order confirmation from EastBay.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I JUST GOT 5 PAIRS FROM NDC AND I ALREADY GOT 2 ON LAYAWAY!!! I GOT TO NIKE REAL QUICK AND WENT SMOOTH, NO MORE THAN 30SECONDS FOR EACH ORDER THEN I GOT HIT WITH THE WAVE AND GAVE UP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eastbay sucks

Well guys its been fun. I gotta be to work at 8AM so I'm goin to bed, hope all of our orders go through!

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

so is it possible to get a confirmation email from nikestore and still not get it?

yup....I order sneaks all the time and get cancellations sometimes. Only real way to tell if you getting them or not is when you get shipping confirmation

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif
to the campers
word...my boy told me there were clowns on Rockaway blvd in Queens lined up at Modells since 11am...mooks
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom