*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone who has a swoosh account help me out?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JAYS

Please note: We are currently unable to submit your order via our automated order processing system. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Any applicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at that time. Please press Submit to commit your order.

what this mean you guys?
Try again man!

my order went through supposdly but i have no email confirmatioon and lost my confirmation number. fml

Got about 5 different pair to pick up tomorrow (all pre-reserved so im sleeping easy for tonight) i need to go get my 12s ASAP now tho

Just copped mine from footaction, props to the guy who said to try footaction. I got an order number but i'm still skeptical.

Checking the sites for the hell of it, eastbay was blank lol, only sizes left on NDC were 16 17 and 18
eek.gif
Drove by my spot at 10:30, no one was there in line, they open at 9 so my chancesof getting my 11.5, 12 for my boy and 7 Big Kids for his nephew are good
pimp.gif

I don't know wut happened with FNL.COM but i didn't get a confirmation page or anything, but they charged my account. Only way to be sure is to callcustomer service tomorrow morning and see wuts up...PRAY FOR ME...LOL

Working at Champs sucks, but being a college student and getting a discount on these sure helps, not to mention I'll be making comission of all thosecopping. Any one going to the malls, I would highly suggest finding out what sizes are available before lining up because employees are buying these likecrazy.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

for all the people who got pairs from swoosh?NDC

Please note: This product is expected to require up to 3 business days (Mon-Fri, excluding holidays) to ship from our warehouse.

Limit: 3 per customer.
I see canceled orders are in store
smokin.gif

Got to keep checking Swoosh for updates.

Originally Posted by socluis90

my order went through supposdly but i have no email confirmatioon and lost my confirmation number. fml

Same happened to me on Finishline. The site crashed on the confirmation page, but my bank card shows that it was charged.

looks like eastbay didnt work for me or did it? I tried to place the order and wasnt really working. for once i was able to get to the last step and presssubmit order and then it says some bs about high volume...then i went through the whole process again and then it said that my order had already beenprocessed...any help?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom