*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected, the major sites are either sold out or crashed. Hope everyone that needed to get them online was able to hook up. I'll be getting mineThursday (got lucky and have them locked down), but I might head up to the mall in a bit to see how crazy it is going to get. In my town of 130,000 there areonly about 30 pair available and they are all at the only mall in town. It will be interesting to see how many heads line up outside the mall. Also, the storesthat have them are a couple of hundred yards from the nearest door, so there may be some entertaining foot races when the doors swing wide at 6:30 in themorning.

Good luck to everyone who is getting them from a brick and mortar; get there early and be on your game as I think it is going to be pandemonium at most spots.

Don't forget to share your lineup stories and pics - I love hearing people's pickup stories and pics always make it more fun!!!

Happy Holidays NT!!!

Originally Posted by jaburoma

Ordered off Footaction.com at 12:05 and got a conformation # with a G in the front. I JUST got a conformation email. I guess there is some hope.

thats wassup

dissapointed @ finishline when I got the error in my shopping cart
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BaLLaz206

Went with NDC and ground shipping. If it gets canceled then it wasn't meant to be -- that's the way I look at it.
I feel exactly the same way. Until I get shipping confirmation and they arrive at my house, then I will finally accept the fact that it wentthrough.

i ordered 2 pair threw eastbay with a "g" hope they come threw....

swoosh.com? had them to the submit button but lost them some how... - salty about swoosh gonna smh for awhile about that one...

off to the mall for the pair on lock.... smh still

Originally Posted by debs 168

can't believe there is no size 9 to be found anywhere. smh at this.

smh.gif

I know someone ordered an extra size 9.

Shoooot me a PM.

PLEASE.

I. BEG. YOU.
frown.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, upto 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and lineup, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Any of Ya'll that called from Eastbay International # hotline get a e-mail confirmation?
No. My order did show up under 'Order History' on the site though. That's more than any of my damn 'G' orders have done.
laugh.gif

just copped my pair from dtlr at owings mills mall (md.)

( i was the first person in line )

it was about 75 people up there and they only had about 30 pairs ( no sz. 13 or 15 ) and my boy was 2nd in line

got the only 2 pairs of 12's so i know alot of people went home mad..

i am so glad i dont have to get up first thing tomorrow and cop....................................peace

I have a G in front of my eastbay order, i havent gotten any email from them or bing but my cashback is showing in my bing account so I donno.

Originally Posted by LebronMing

Originally Posted by BaLLaz206

Went with NDC and ground shipping. If it gets canceled then it wasn't meant to be -- that's the way I look at it.
I feel exactly the same way. Until I get shipping confirmation and they arrive at my house, then I will finally accept the fact that it went through.
smh.gif
if NDC doesn't come through

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Any of Ya'll that called from Eastbay International # hotline get a e-mail confirmation?
No. My order did show up under 'Order History' on the site though. That's more than any of my damn 'G' orders have done.
laugh.gif
True that. I checked my account on eastbay and my order showed up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by debs 168

can't believe there is no size 9 to be found anywhere. smh at this.

smh.gif

I know someone ordered an extra size 9.

Shoooot me a PM.

PLEASE.

I. BEG. YOU.
frown.gif

smh.gif

Somebody in the community help this guy get his size 9..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom