*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty whack that Nike.com made me fill out the shipping/payment form only to tell me they were sold out at the last screen. This killed at least 10 minutes.

Hell yes!

I got my Footlocker confirmation right away and my card was charged. I also placed orders through footaction and Eastbay. I JUST GOT AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROMFOOTACTION WITH A CONFIRMATION NUMBER (NO G) My card also got charged. I GOT 2 PAIRS OF 13'S

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i tried all the common websites... sold out of 9.5 size

gonna look for them in the local stores in long island, ny in the morning

hopefully theres still some to go around
i might hit up the malls with my boy tomorrow if i find something ill shoot you a pm

Imma also hit up some spots in LI. Baby J, if u come across an 8.5 let me kno. Good looks.
pimp.gif

Just called the international #..... Received a gcode earlier and just called. Lady told me all sizes have been sold out and my gcode was basically doodoo
tired.gif
. Oh well! Time to break out my Icey grapes and make myself feelbetter. I'll be darned if I get up early in the morning. real talk

I got 2 ssize 13's from foot locker and a possible 2 size 13.5 orders from eastbay.....I hope both come through, but at the minimum I would think one ofthe 2 would come through...if both come through I will probably sell a pair at regular price

Damn this is dumb I got a "G" order but I was trying to buy them since 12pm with the laptop and a phone...

I hate how people by like 10 just to make money and then their the other people who will only wear the shoe like 1-5 times a year
smh.gif

yeah I'm MADDD why wouldn't I be...

damn...

ive come to a realization that i might get these in the morning...

im crossing my fingers...toes..whatever.

Got my order in for my size 10.5 off finishline.com. Got my order confirmation through email. Hopefully my order goes through and does not get canceled . I've good luck before with finishline and got my DMP off there also.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i tried all the common websites... sold out of 9.5 size

gonna look for them in the local stores in long island, ny in the morning

hopefully theres still some to go around
i might hit up the malls with my boy tomorrow if i find something ill shoot you a pm
cool thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by LebronMing

BaLLaz206 wrote:

Went with NDC and ground shipping. If it gets canceled then it wasn't meant to be -- that's the way I look at it.
I feel exactly the same way. Until I get shipping confirmation and they arrive at my house, then I will finally accept the fact that it went
through.
smh.gif
if NDC doesn't come through

i got an e-mail confirm. Am i good? and whats this about ndc ground shipping getting cancelled?

Im goin to my mall tomorrow, i live in a pretty small town and there are NO sneakerheads...Hit up the PM with a size and ill see what I can do. Not too hot onthese myself but I figured I'd try to help out some ppl

man the lady from eastbay international said my size 11.5 has an expected delivery date of 1/5/2010. thats like 13 days away. anybody who slept on theseshouldnt of imo. i compared these today with my friends 2000 space jams and there pretty damn close other than the jumpman jam on the tounge. im glad i wasable to cop multiples of all the heat from jb this year. next it will be 2-3 blk/red retro 6 on discount. even though working in the mall selling shoes sucks icant say that the 30% employee discount isnt nice.

rmkstore sold out of 9 at 250 dollars. lol at this. no size 9's available at all? really? seriously? none. not even on a reseller site?
you'd swear this was a mcfly release or something. lord help us all when nike decides to drop those, if ever. the whole net will crash.

Wow! I am so glad I took a chance with sneakerpreorder..... I thought I could get another pair online but have been shut out so far. Not too mad because itsstill $175 and the carbon fiber will be jacked up and the quality aint near what it should be. But we wonder why this is? Look at the 200+ pages... thats whythey are continuing to lack on quality, because they are making mad$$$$$...

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by button999

finally got thru calling eastbay, got my pairs

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON HOLD? I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR 27 MIN. THANKS IN ADVANCE

i was on hold for about an hour until they acutally picked up but i started calling at like 11:30 eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom