*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are at $300 already on ebay for a size 11, and it's still 30 mins left on the bidding these may be a problem in the morning for anyone thathasn't pre-ordered or got a hook up. I knew better and ya'll should have 2. But I hope everyone is successful in getting at least 1 pair to wear.

laugh.gif
My cousins; who haven't worn AJ's in years each ordered a pairin their size from 2 computers at the same house with 2 different credit cards.

12 pairs total from NDC in 5 minutes. I cant believe it.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I gotta question though, do yall think the Varsity Red VI's are gonna be as hyped as the Space Jam's come RD???

god lets hope not
laugh.gif
i really doubt it though. XIs have always been one of the most popular jordans. im not surprised about the way this release went down.

and
Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by daaznfella

anybody getting a higher then normal traffic screen on finishline? should i just call?

CALL.

Its amazing video game servers can handle so much commotion but these websites can't figure anything out after so many years of this
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
but true

laugh.gif

Check your accounts, my account has gotten charged, but I never got through the checkout screens, or have received confirmation!!!

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by edwintheeskimo

wowwww, so i ordered a pair off fnl, my order went as far as the "order now" screen, then went back to the "fill out information" screen.
i tried it six times, little did i know they charged my card 6 times, and i still have no conformation email
mad.gif
(

That sucks. That's pretty much what happened to me. I got charged $393, yet I received no order confirmation. I have no order with finishline. All these dudes were able to go on for that 20 min window to order while I am stuck with this gaping hole in my bank account.

brotha, i am -$844.00 right now hahaha
and even worse, when we finally get the chance to call tomorrow, our money will be locked up for a couple days.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

wowwww, so i ordered a pair off fnl, my order went as far as the "order now" screen, then went back to the "fill out information" screen.
i tried it six times, little did i know they charged my card 6 times, and i still have no conformation email
mad.gif
(

That sucks. That's pretty much what happened to me. I got charged $393, yet I received no order confirmation. I have no order with finishline. All these dudes were able to go on for that 20 min window to order while I am stuck with this gaping hole in my bank account.

charign ur card means nothing...

nothing matters till u get that shiping confirm..

then how long till they cancel the charge?

messed up and misspelled my email address..... now I have no confirmations just the charge
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

wont let me buy them... finishline sucks... my orders wont process

did it say something about "not being able to move to checkout blah blah blah" in red?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ok......

I got charged by Finishline....
laugh.gif

This is ******ed. FML for #!%!!%* up when they went on Swoosh
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]Pending[/td] [td]Misc. Debit[/td] [td]POS DEBIT WWW.FINISHLINE.COM INDIANAPOLIS IN
[/td] [td]$394.08[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
ohwell.gif

IronMan, I think I got to the same part of the transaction as you. I entered all my info, hit confirmed, but after that it crashed. No confirmation email, #,or charged cc. You think my order will go through?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Ok......

laugh.gif

This is ******ed. FML for $!#*@$@ up when they went on Swoosh
smh.gif
Glad you got through
pimp.gif
I don't know, my account got charged, but I have no confirmation.

It might get cancelled
ohwell.gif

Had to cop 13.5's from Eastbay international number an hour ago. Was able to cop 2 size 13's off FNL before it crashed a second time. Got myconfirmation email so I'm good. Going to return the 13.5's. Good luck to all and Happy holidays.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by khadafi252

since i don't work for nike anymore, i remember why i HATE regular launches. midnight launch at footlocker in PHX, AZ. filled w/ the usual: late ninjas thinking they're gonna cut when everyone has numbers, mall security on a power trip, and a new one this time: goons in the parking lot stalking ninjas. out of 13 years, this has NEVER happened. eff shopping at the ghetto malls. suburban malls or online purchases next go-around. this crap isn't worth it. anyway, got my one pair. finally saw that phoenix has some sneakerheads. met some cool people at least.

BUT ALL THIS FOR A DAMN GR?
AZ Mills? I'm interested to see what it looks like out here in Tucson. I don't think we have very many SNKRheads either.

i was at fiesta mall for the 11/12 last year and walked away with 5 packs
laugh.gif
space jams were already preordered with ease but the problem with camping ispeople bring their whole family and the pairs start to fly.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

wont let me buy them... finishline sucks... my orders wont process

did it say something about "not being able to move to checkout blah blah blah" in red?

thats the message i was gettin. what are you doing about it?

If you don't get them, dont' worry. Like said, the erection on these will climax really soon.

Be patient, you can get these !!

Originally Posted by skrew713

Check your accounts, my account has gotten charged, but I never got through the checkout screens, or have received confirmation!!!

I got the same thing!!!!! F this...

Ya'll are crazy for ordering online...after all of the numerous crashes, failed confirmations, etc...I would've given up. Nothin beats havin 'emin hand on the actual day (or before)

BUT....here's my 2 pairs:

spacejams.jpg

The mall was CRAZY for the midnight release...over 150 people in line for them...

spacejams2.jpg

spacejams3.jpg

spacejams4.jpg

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Ok......

laugh.gif

This is ******ed. FML for #!%!!%* up when they went on Swoosh
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]Pending[/td] [td]Misc. Debit[/td] [td]POS DEBIT WWW.FINISHLINE.COM INDIANAPOLIS IN
[/td] [td]$394.08[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
ohwell.gif

IronMan, I think I got to the same part of the transaction as you. I entered all my info, hit confirmed, but after that it crashed. No confirmation email, #, or charged cc. You think my order will go through?
You and I are in the same boat, and I think the charges will be cancelled along with our "order"
frown.gif

Hopefully I will be able to convince the bosses to go out and get these somewhere. If I hunt these during my lunch time, I think it will be a succesfulventure.

my order just went through at finish line..got confirmation email and everything..hopefully they ship.

andy

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I got through like 3 times while trying to order with Giftcards, they had a G on the order numbers but I also can't check my gift card amounts. What's up with that?

same thing with me but i think they will come thru atleast im hoping

mad.gif
(

brotha, i am -$844.00 right now hahaha
and even worse, when we finally get the chance to call tomorrow, our money will be locked up for a couple days.
Oh lordy. These are great amounts of cash to be playing with. I might just wait for the site to go back up and order again and hopefully get aconfirmation. Then I'm gonna call at 8am and asked them why they charged me $393 for no product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom