*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I ordered off Finishline and got no email confirmation but they charged my account.

thats what happen to me 2 dawg damn

add me to that list
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I got through like 3 times while trying to order with Giftcards, they had a G on the order numbers but I also can't check my gift card amounts. What's up with that?

same thing with me but i think they will come thru atleast im hoping
You ordered with gift cards too?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]thx the lord I copped mines early ...I can see most of y'all is goingto need advil extra strength when this is all over[/color]
laugh.gif

Same thing just happened to me at Finishline...got my quantity, pricing and when I went to pay it sent me to an error screen. I then got an email from creditcard company saying that my card was charged for the transaction. No email or confirmation. I bought three pairs!!! I hope this gets fixed as I told the creditcard guy on the phone that I authorized the payment.

Ya'll are crazy for ordering online...after all of the numerous crashes, failed confirmations, etc...I would've given up. Nothin beats havin 'em in hand on the actual day (or before)
Only reason I do the online release is Swoosh. Can't beat the discount.

Too late to go out and hunt places down. I will head out in the afternoon. I will continue swinging, hopefully I will connect
laugh.gif

If not, Nike AM1 ID's
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

anyone get their pairs at HOH and FTL at North Riverside Mall? Both lines were really long....

Hot mine at hoh chi. im just happy that everything was well organized and no fights broke out. The lines where horrible.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by edwintheeskimo

wowwww, so i ordered a pair off fnl, my order went as far as the "order now" screen, then went back to the "fill out information" screen.
i tried it six times, little did i know they charged my card 6 times, and i still have no conformation email
mad.gif
(

That sucks. That's pretty much what happened to me. I got charged $393, yet I received no order confirmation. I have no order with finishline. All these dudes were able to go on for that 20 min window to order while I am stuck with this gaping hole in my bank account.

brotha, i am -$844.00 right now hahaha
and even worse, when we finally get the chance to call tomorrow, our money will be locked up for a couple days.
Oh lordy. These are great amounts of cash to be playing with. I might just wait for the site to go back up and order again and hopefully get a confirmation. Then I'm gonna call at 8am and asked them why they charged me $393 for no product.

brotha you aint never lie haha.
and whats even more worse!!, now i can't even take my chances at the local spot for em.
they better process our orders and give us our money back

Out of curiousity: Why do ya'll order them online? Is it because ya'll dont want to deal w/the lines and such? I know some live in rural areas, but forthe ones who are relatively close to malls and have them in abundance, why take a chance?

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Out of curiousity: Why do ya'll order them online? Is it because ya'll dont want to deal w/the lines and such? I know some live in rural areas, but for the ones who are relatively close to malls and have them in abundance, why take a chance?

Warm home, HDTV and oh yeah not dealing with BS employees and idiot kids!

anyone else who has theirs notice a short cut patent on the toe? Looks like crap and is driving me crazy. HOH Cherry hill is sold out so i cant exchange.Ordered another pair on finishline to replace them. hope they dont come the same way

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

and you guys said it would be easy to cop.....
laugh.gif

If you actually stood in line, it was...

Hyped releases + online stores always = FAILURE. It's happened time and time again...

yeah i got no confirmation. it just kept not clearing and my bank account has been charged for three pairs.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Out of curiousity: Why do ya'll order them online? Is it because ya'll dont want to deal w/the lines and such? I know some live in rural areas, but for the ones who are relatively close to malls and have them in abundance, why take a chance?
I live close to a lot of spots selling but the lines get crazy

if you order online you KNOW if you got them or not, cause sometimes even when you wait in line they sell out infront of you (happened with the grapes)

wowwww, so i ordered a pair off fnl, my order went as far as the "order now" screen, then went back to the "fill out information" screen.
i tried it six times, little did i know they charged my card 6 times, and i still have no conformation email
mad.gif
(

That sucks. That's pretty much what happened to me. I got charged $393, yet I received no order confirmation. I have no order with finishline. All these dudes were able to go on for that 20 min window to order while I am stuck with this gaping hole in my bank account.

brotha, i am -$844.00 right now hahaha
and even worse, when we finally get the chance to call tomorrow, our money will be locked up for a couple days.
Oh lordy. These are great amounts of cash to be playing with. I might just wait for the site to go back up and order again and hopefully get a confirmation. Then I'm gonna call at 8am and asked them why they charged me $393 for no product.

brotha you aint never lie haha.
and whats even more worse!!, now i can't even take my chances at the local spot for em.
they better process our orders and give us our money back
Seriously, finishline really screwed us. Messed up our orders, then handicapped us while others are able to buy. I really hate JB right now formaking these $175. I just want that cash back in my bank account. I had my 2 pairs ready at Eastbay, but it gave me that "24 hours to process"crap, which was gonna leave me with a "G" order number.

I copped when they first went up.... check out this FNL page, lolz
roll.gif

[h1]Index of /13446/media[/h1]
Code:
   Name                              Last modified        Size

Code:
Parent Directory                  21-Dec-2009 15:53     1k  customer_service/                 03-Dec-2009 23:58     1k  rating-1star.gif                  22-Jan-2009 19:52     1k  rating-2star.gif                  22-Jan-2009 19:52     1k  rating-3star.gif                  22-Jan-2009 19:52     1k  rating-4star.gif                  22-Jan-2009 19:52     1k  rating-5star.gif                  22-Jan-2009 19:52     1k

Just got the EastBay confirmation for my girls pair.

And FL has took the cash from my checking account.

Got my two pairs..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Night yall, best of luck to you guys.

Yooo...House of Hoops Chicago has gotta be the most organized line ups I've ever experienced...was 5th in line (with ticket)...waited 2 hrs in thecold...doors opened at 12am...got my 2 pairs...over 150 people lined up maybe more... Good times... great stories shared... good luck to all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom