Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dwadefan

http://twitpic.com/urg0u

No Idea Where But
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I got a confirmation number without a "G". Just want to make sure my order went through. Also, I wanted to see if they would honor the freeshipping code I forgot to enter...

I did the call in thing earlier when the sites were messed up and all I could get was G numbers, just got my confirmation email, now on the phone calling tocancel the G's

im done with finishline....4 times ive been to checkout and it crashes and then when it finally loads up again my sizes disappear!!! (i worked with half sizeup and half size down and true size and now all 3 are gone, no more options) i guess its really a sign to give it the F up. haha

So if you have a "G", your order will get canceled? I hope it does. I'm getting sick of all this nonsense. I just want my money back and make myretirement official.

just got my 11 from finishline confirmation email right after 8th times the charm good night and good luck to everyone trying to get pairs tomorrow hopefullyits alot easier for you

Yup, its about that time to give up, they're probably sold out anyways and everyones orders from here on out will get canceled... so sad. Good thing I gota pair on hold at footlocker
smile.gif

Originally Posted by button999

I did the call in thing earlier when the sites were messed up and all I could get was G numbers, just got my confirmation email, now on the phone calling to cancel the G's

So you had a G number and still got a confirmation?

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I just ordered one from finish line too, do you guys know if eastbay is cool with cancelling an order before they ship out? I know you're not allowed to do that on nike.com

Thanks for lookin' out kidcudahy! Finally got my 10.5 @ finishline. Got confirmation 12:12 am west coast. No more adventure for me at the mall. - P

what a mess. barely got in on FNL.com. ordered my one pair. went all the way through past payment and it froze during the order confirmation stage. i check myemail... nothing.. I check my bank and the accounts been charged already. 30 minutes later, still no email confirmation. I check back in on finishline.com andcheck my "my account" and there is no order showing up for tonight.

ill call my bank and have that amount dropped if I dont receive a order # soon. Having this pending amount out there like that is not cool Finishline

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

im done with finishline....4 times ive been to checkout and it crashes and then when it finally loads up again my sizes disappear!!! (i worked with half size up and half size down and true size and now all 3 are gone, no more options) i guess its really a sign to give it the F up. haha

Yea, I just got done with my 4th time going thru the checkout only to get to the last step and then go straight to an error screen.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by button999

I did the call in thing earlier when the sites were messed up and all I could get was G numbers, just got my confirmation email, now on the phone calling to cancel the G's

So you had a G number and still got a confirmation?
No, All I could get online was G numbers, so I called in, placed my order and got a normal number, the normal number is the one I just got theconfirmation email from

Originally Posted by aznmax218

I just got off phone with Eastbay rep

i did get the G# invoice number but the rep told me those order are not guarantee to ship

and in my order history.. couple orders showed up with regular invoice number and according to her .. those order will go through
but i dont even know how those got through... and i got email confirmation for those but not the G# ones....

WEIRD!!! and they charge me already
sounds like the crazy world of cyber space...and i thought the internet was suppose to make life easier...instead it appears to put everyone on ascramble. ahhhh technology

I just got off phone with Eastbay rep

i did get the G# invoice number but the rep told me those order are not guarantee to ship

and in my order history.. couple orders showed up with regular invoice number and according to her .. those order will go through
but i dont even know how those got through... and i got email confirmation for those but not the G# ones....

WEIRD!!! and they charge me already

copped 2 pairs in Saint Louis at R Sole before midnight. Was fourth in line and I got in at 6 pm (Dec. 22nd) and they took names n gave out tickets at 8 pm.Goodnight n good luck to the campers who are waiting for morning releases at malls....

Whose at smithaven? Just got here and the line is od for a gr. I got the kryptonates on say wuts good if you over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom