*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay FTW!
devil.gif

I ordered two from finishline and got my email confirm. I left the "high traffic" page up and it refreshed itself when it was up. then proceeded toorder. just be patient cuz the site is (obviously) running slower than normal

just like everyone else no confirmation from eastbay and its not even showing up in my order history.

KOBEDABEST24 wrote:

Originally Posted by sickickz23

anyone get their pairs at HOH and FTL at North Riverside Mall? Both lines were really long....

Hot mine at hoh chi. im just happy that everything was well organized and no fights broke out. The lines where horrible.
HOH gave out tickets, FTL didn't. I can only imagine the madness when FTL sold out and there were still a large amount of people left....

by averyone in line get their pair at FTL?

Looking at those pics from Cam and the one at Daly City and Houston, the majority of these people waiting in line are pure hypebeasts. I don't see any realheat in the pics. Mostly stuff that came out this year or fusion crap...

got my pair of fnl, confirmation email and everything. just gota wait to see if anything happens with footaction...i got a "g" from them

good luck getting your sizes guys!

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Damn finishline charge my card nine times. I hope they cancel my orders because I don't won 9prs and my back account is 0.
lol geeze dude, and i thought i had it bad with 6 orders

Damn Finishline. I only wanted 1 pair and they charge me for nine. I'm scare right now. It left with no money. I need to call them as soon as they open. Mybank said that Finishline has to cancel eight of the transactions.

Just got my confirmation from Eastbay a few minutes ago for my 2 Sz.11's and my toddler Sz.6 for my lil nephew!
pimp.gif

I also ordered 2 pairs of Sz.11 from footlocker but they were a "G" order so I probably wont get them from what everyone has been saying. Oh well.Just glad I didn't have to stand in line.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Damn Finishline. I only wanted 1 pair and they charge me for nine. I'm scare right now. It left with no money. I need to call them as soon as they open. My bank said that Finishline has to cancel eight of the transactions.
wow was that on accident or on purpose? hope you get your money back

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Out of curiousity: Why do ya'll order them online? Is it because ya'll dont want to deal w/the lines and such? I know some live in rural areas, but for the ones who are relatively close to malls and have them in abundance, why take a chance?

Warm home, HDTV and oh yeah not dealing with BS employees and idiot kids!
This

I've been on hold with Footaction for an hour and fifteen minutes...is this normal? Should I hang up?

Didnt hear about any midnight releases out here in central jersey....all the spot i called just said they are opening at like 6am. 1 spot even said 10! Didntfeel like goin the the online hype like i did on the cdp xi/xii and united we rise hyperdunks.. Sometimes its crazier online! lol but im up and ready to beginmy mission for the day.

Just got home an hour ago from Footaction in 34th street and I just gotta say that was the best organized and in shape handling of a shoe release I've beento. They handed out tickets during the day for you to come back at 11 pm and get in a numbered line. Waited 2 hours and it was FREEZING with around 200 otherpeople! they let us in 1 by 1, got in, copped my 9.5 and dipped.

As I was walking to the train, I snapped this pic of Footlocker:

img2012t.jpg

It was a longer line than that and stretched all the way to the end of the block where Journeys was. I wouldnt be surprised if people are still waiting to getthere pairs over there

BTW, I LOVE THESE. My pair was flawless and super icy and seeing them in pictures is an injustice to seeing them up close
pimp.gif

dwadefan where the heck was that at?? crazy +$# ghetto fools hahaha see dang you jordan brand!!!! feed the demand!!!!

Originally Posted by yaosux

I've been on hold with Footaction for an hour and fifteen minutes...is this normal? Should I hang up?

Brotha, you better put that mug on speaker and go to sleep LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom