*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to my local spots today and i saw employees doing shoe count on these. and there was a lot of them. so these shouldnt be to hard to get where i live at,just gotta be on time and up on your local retailer.

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

i went to my local spots today and i saw employees doing shoe count on these. and there was a lot of them. so these shouldnt be to hard to get where i live at, just gotta be on time and up on your local retailer.

You just have to wake up early. Usually the night before, if you have a gut feeling you should wake up earlier than normal, do it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Yo Fellas Cut it out. It's not that Serious And We DO NOT WANT THIS TREAD LOCKED...... like the last one was...... That would suck

embarassed.gif
That was me.... but people still need to respect others e-feelings and not be so quicc to talk down not everyone appreciates that....

GG what can you tell me about 2010.... numbers only if u don't have colors PM me
If it sounded like I was talking down... that was not my intention......
But getting won't be hard people if you do your homework.
Plus I get a feeling there will be a "Re-Stock" of sorts. But hey I could be wrong.

I didn't perceive it as such, I was just owning up that I did get the last thread tricced off... I was off-topic anyway my fault.... and u were just trying to keep the thread on course... all good over here

I have seen some surprise "Restox" on some "limited" releases the last year or so
nerd.gif

YO! What up cuz? And
laugh.gif
at 160. The quality in that zip-loc doesn'tlook bad at all.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

160... is the quality really THAT bad??

i mean its a nice looking shoe

but i find the materials just cheap sorry to say

the back of the heel feels like foam rubber

there no different with last years count pack and these space jams

its not worth a secod pair at retail

I'll try and get one a little if not when they hit outlets and I know they will
roll.gif

i knew what to expect when buying the shoe

its always been that way

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

i went to my local spots today and i saw employees doing shoe count on these. and there was a lot of them. so these shouldnt be to hard to get where i live at, just gotta be on time and up on your local retailer.

You just have to wake up early. Usually the night before, if you have a gut feeling you should wake up earlier than normal, do it.
laugh.gif

yeah pretty much. if you have woke up early and waited in line to get jordans before then you should be good. you just gotta make sure what your retailer isdoing(midnight release, reserves etc). i mean i saw alot of them today, more than i expected. they are gonna sell no doubt, but there should be enough to goaround.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

160... is the quality really THAT bad??

i mean its a nice looking shoe

but i find the materials just cheap sorry to say

the back of the heel feels like foam rubber

there no different with last years count pack and these space jams

its not worth a secod pair at retail

I'll try and get one a little if not when they hit outlets and I know they will
roll.gif

i knew what to expect when buying the shoe

its always been that way
I hope you're talking about copping B Grades, cuz I highly doubt these will hit outlets

These are my first pair of 11's ill b copping so im real excited, can someone give me some tips on how to keep a DS pair Icy? Silica Packs in the box? Ziplock bags?

^camping??? your out of your mind, ill walk in my spot 3 days later and they will still have these. no doubt

this thread is str8 comedy now. it's funny how hype affects the masses. jb does this every xmas season.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

now granted, i'm in a different space obviously than many on here being as tho i don't really care about jordans anymore, but i'll prolly copthese. but still, ppl need to relax. they're just shoes.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

these are waaaay OVER HYPED!!!

You think if I arrive a couple hours early I can get my hands on a pair? I havent actually camped out for shoes so any one know? My local has mall has FTL, FNLand Footaction so I think I can get my hands on a pair.

Hey, are any of y'all planning to camp out at malls for these Space Jams?, cause I'm thinking about campin out too for these! No matter what theweather conditions would be y'all would still camp out for these suckas right!

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

If you're worried about getting these, you really need to step your connection game up. Everyone is entitled to wear these shoes, just like everyone was entitled to wear them back in the day. Trust me, there will be plenty of these to go around.

There should be enough around since they ain't charging you $300+ on ebay.

Even can get a little discount for these there in CHINA (they released).

I wasn't going to get them for myself at first but i think i might keep one to rock.

wow great pics GZA73...
and to say these shoes are over hyped would be kinda naieve..these are the space jams were talking about here.. and the XI's are widely considered to beTHE favorite by jordan heads so im not really surprised about the hype.

Just talked to my boy..

His store is doing a Midnight release and theyre only going to be $175 flat! (NO TAX)

And you are located where? Is it a FTL?

Spekaing of which any SO CAL stores doing midnight launches?

I know the release date has been posted on the 1st page but I went to my local mall, Footaction & Footlocker said they are releasing them on the 23rd whileDTLR & Athlete's Foot says the 24th. What's the official release date?

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

I know the release date has been posted on the 1st page but I went to my local mall, Footaction & Footlocker said they are releasing them on the 23rd while DTLR & Athlete's Foot says the 24th. What's the official release date?
24th but stores can release on the 23rd if wanted to allow more time to purchase since stores will close early on the 24th.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Just talked to my boy..

His store is doing a Midnight release and theyre only going to be $175 flat! (NO TAX)

And you are located where? Is it a FTL?

Spekaing of which any SO CAL stores doing midnight launches?
Calumet City, IL. And no, it's not a Foot Locker

RIGHT OUTSIDE OF HAMMOND,IN?
wink.gif

Is athlete's foot gettin the space jams. i went there today they have the 12's white and red but they said they didnt know if they are getting thespace jams.

i have been lurking this website for quite some time, about 14 months, and this thread merits my first post. these are my favorite j's, coming fromsomeone in their mid 20's..i can still see the appeal and borderline mass hysteria. but remember, for those young cats that are going to camp, especiallyhere in NY, keep your heads up and eyes open. there are stupid people out there who would resort to stupid things to get their hands on these. safety first,and with that said, happy hunting.

I heard that footlockers and footactions are getting around 200 pairs and HOH locations will get 300 pairs at each store.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I heard that footlockers and footactions are getting around 200 pairs and HOH locations will get 300 pairs at each store.

I'm still undecided if I should camp out and at what mall, but 200 pairs gives me more hope that I can secure one. West Oaks/Sharpstown don't seem likesmart choices, not sure about First Colony or Memorial City.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'm still undecided if I should camp out and at what mall, but 200 pairs gives me more hope that I can secure one. West Oaks/Sharpstown don't seem like smart choices, not sure about First Colony or Memorial City.

Haven't been to First Colony in a couple years, but you should be safe out there. Mo. City and Sugarland have its fair share of wanna-be thugs, but youshould be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom