Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Just talked to my boy..

His store is doing a Midnight release and theyre only going to be $175 flat! (NO TAX)

And you are located where? Is it a FTL?

Spekaing of which any SO CAL stores doing midnight launches?
Calumet City, IL. And no, it's not a Foot Locker

RIGHT OUTSIDE OF HAMMOND,IN?
wink.gif

Why yes. Yes it is.
wink.gif

River Oaks?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by faddy

man am I getting excited for these, I asked one local footlocker if they were getting these about a week ago and the poor girl looked scared and replied "uh we don't know", as a newcomer to the game I am lucky to start collecting when I am
smh.gif

Welcome to NT, the road ahead is treacherous, expensive, constantly disappointing, and sprinkled with gems of quality Jordans sporadically

EDIT: That Marvin tee is dope, additional info ? ? ? ?

Originally Posted by AsianImage

man...HELP...I think I am falling into the HYPE Hole...I may need 3 pairs....now.

dude, cut it out...I understand you like these shoes but just as charmcitykid said a page back..they're just shoes. Everyone who wants apair(s) should be alright come release date if you're on top of things. Geez..
eyes.gif

I think i'm going to do the online with Eastbay like usual. It's never failed me before, and i'm not to thrilled about the idea of having topossibly wait outside the mall hours before it opens.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Well now i know its gonna be straight madness here in Los Angeles because NTLA just announced that they will be doing a Raffle for the Space Jams.. SMH @ NTLA.. Now I gotta be out there in the mayhem with everyone else in LA.. Anyone with a hook-up that's wants to help a dude out let me know through Pm Please!
They do this for every major release, 'cause everybody flocks to NTLA. Even when I worked there, I didn't buy launch shoes from there. Always Swoosh or skip. They got nearly 100 pairs, but I'm going to look for these online and elsewhere.

Hope my connect wins the employee raffle,
laugh.gif
. NTLA has been doing the raffle for a long time, they stopped after the CDP's since people jumped off the bandwagon.

It's not going to be madness just because NTLA decided to do a raffle,
laugh.gif
....kids.

Worst case scenario my resources will go to making a few of the AM1's ID's that are in my locker
smokin.gif

Well it is gonna be mayhem because nobody else has a controlled environment like NTLA has with the wristbands and all.. so since there is no sense of orderanywhere else and people are going crazy for these shoes it will be mayhem... and apparently U don't know me because you're refering 2 me as a kid..Judging someone based off of something they typed online just shows how childish U really are.

Just wondering.. I knew Erich Dela Cruz aka FLIPJAYS was a legit character back in the day but I am not sure what is going on now... He pre-sold Space Jamsback in August and now his website is down and is not answering any messages... shady until he corrects himself to his customers....

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by faddy

man am I getting excited for these, I asked one local footlocker if they were getting these about a week ago and the poor girl looked scared and replied "uh we don't know", as a newcomer to the game I am lucky to start collecting when I am

Debatable...

Very. Dude is in the wrong era to start collectin. The days of yesterday were so much better..
yeah i started collecting in 07 when the aquas came out and thats when releases were already a bit turned to (you know what)...i wish i cudve beenable to collect alot earlier like pre 2005....but anyways to each his own....im 21 so i think i can only say buy what you like and not what everyone else isgetting.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

1. Don't go to Champs.

2. The other stores in that mall are getting multiple runs.

3. They are probably lying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea, especially at Fox Hills. at least 5 other spots will have em there.

but what is there to lie about?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Lie so the employees have more to cop, cmon common sense
that same champs never gets any good J's. they didnt get any CDP's
yea thats obvious, but i wouldnt really know.
ive never copped any J's from champs
or any other big chain shoe store in awhile.

I'm so tempted to pre-order.

but i gotta keep reminding my myself how easy these will be to obtain.

if you're not gonna get retail...you'll get it for a little less than the pre-order after the RD

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

if you're not gonna get retail...you'll get it for a little less than the pre-order after the RD
And there you have it gents....

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

And there you have it gents....

glasses.gif
exactly. My plan will be this. White/Red XII's Layaway, XI's on RD, Then Second Pair of XI's when restock comes or extra pairs left onLayaway aswell.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

FTL around me that never gets anything is even getting these.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

Does anyone know if Eastbay.com or Nike.com will have these available for purchase?
Yes they will.

Not to be a jerk or anything, but you really think they wouldn't get them?
Did you even give them a call?
nerd.gif

I figured I'd ask Niketalk... I'm just trying to find another alternative since I'm only able to buy one pair from work. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

I figured I'd ask Niketalk... I'm just trying to find another alternative since I'm only able to buy one pair from work. Thanks.

No harm, no foul. Question though; how do yall get these jobs at shoe stores? I tried for the longest and eventually just gave up. It's pretty much to latenow, as i'm geting ready to graduate in the next year, but i've always been curious.

i just have this weird feeling that I will be upset after RD because I will see these shoes still on the shelves in 2 months waiting for the discount

Hey, to those who live in the south suburbs like (South Holland, Dolton, Calumet City), y'all planing on campin out a River Oaks Mall overnight on the eveof the release date or come early in the morning before the mall opens at 10AM.

Hey, to those who live in the south suburbs like (South Holland, Dolton, Calumet City), y'all planing on campin out a River Oaks Mall overnight on the eveof the release date or come early in the morning before the mall opens at 10AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom