*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

^ I have a G also from my eastbay order. Did u get a confirmation email from them also? I have yet to...

I ordered mine at 9:26PT and have yet to get an e-mail. So I'm pretty much abandoning the idea of that going through.

Yup, looks like were in the same boat. Thankfully my FNL order went thru, hopefully yours does also.

Originally Posted by Trav T

FINL.com is back up, but what's the use? They'll probably screw me again.

So did I just get a confirmation email for nothing then? haha

Yeah, but I've already had the last page freeze on me twice. Who knows if they charged my bank account again the 2nd time.

Yeah, had it time-out a couple times. First time it's gone through like this though. Hoping there won't be added stress after today with them over-charging, oh well. First shoes I (hopefully) bought since '08

On a totally unrelated matter (b/c of your avy) Cal put up a GREAT game in that first half against Kansas. I was hoping they'd keep it close and take 'em down, but didn't catch the second half. Being a Husky Alum, I can always appreciate a Pac-10 team holding it's own and winning (Just not against UW haha)
Hey, my order went through! I just hope they didn't charge my brother's card 2 times haha. They hit my bank account hard, though.

Thanks for noticing the avy. Yeah, we didn't play well at all in that 2nd half. That's the problem with Cal. We're always ranked, but then we fail to live up to standards. You guys beat the crap out of us in the last football game haha. At least we still have our academic standards to be proud of. That never fails hahaha.

Hopefully this email confirmation is set in stone and we get our shoes! I feel you on the bank account stuff, +#$% is crazy.

Cal is a good team though. A lot of the Pac-10 bball teams are ( and were last year too) but Pac-10 is usually looked down upon. I know last year ya'll were giving me fits whenever UW and Cal played. And that was one game (I was actually at that one), in an otherwise good season of football for you guys. Anyone in the nation can hang that winless season over our heads and we can't come up with ANYTHING to say about that haha
smh.gif
smh.gif

Glad to hear NT'ers helping each other out tonight (International Eastbay #'s, immediate FNL.com coverage haha). Hope everyone gets their pairs.

Yeah, us PAC-10 football teams need to stop beating up on each other. We play 9 games against other PAC-10 teams, and it hurts our BCS standings. Anyway, Ihope our orders come through! Good luck to everyone today who is still in the hunt for their pairs, and good luck to my Cal Bears tomorrow against the Utes. Good night!

Hey NT....What's going down with memorial city? When I left work there were about 40 people lined up by the main entrance. Either way my manager is prollygoing to opening about...say 6ish? I told him to bring some dounuts for the people that camped cause I remember what it was like being cold and hungry withonly my pissed off relization that I had to size up to get a pair to keep me warm....I feel your pain NT. I'm pretty sure that my store (finishline) has apretty good size run of 9's thu 10's....in 11's....not so much....12's about 3. same for 13.

For everyone tryna get these online, have you tried hibbett.com? the local store here got a good amount in, so i assume the website should have some as well.dont knw for sure but u may wanna check

Damn there is absolutely nowhere I can get them here in the Caribbean… and I can't make a post in trade/selling, no matter that I've been on Niketalkfor some years now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

How are the lines in the Houston area for the 6am release? Is it too late to go?

roll.gif
Don't even think about it bro.

Willowbrook has had people lining up since 5 or 6PM. Memorial has had a long line for a minute also. Northline stores are PACKED as hell. Greenspoint ispacked. Deerbrook isn't getting many pairs, but they're packed. Sorry to say it, but you'll have no luck at all.

Galleria was hectic though.
smh.gif

Don't think my footlocker ordered is going to get fulfilled so i went ahead and ordered a 11.5 off finishline. got a confirmation email as soon as iordered. I was really hoping to get an sz. 11 tho.

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

How are the lines in the Houston area for the 6am release? Is it too late to go?

I drove by West Oaks and it was sick, and First Colony Mall had about twenty cars two hours ago, who knows what happened in that timeframe.

Thanks PLAYOFF12 and JorPun662 for the info I appriciate it...
But I'm in the southeast, I might hit up gulf gate and just hope I get lucky.

Horrible horrible experience trying to order on Eastbay, and Finishline. Finishline charged me a bunch of times for nothing, and forget Eastbay I couldn'teven get through. Luckily I had a chance to get to the store in time. Seriously, best of luck for everyone else. These things honestly exceeded my expectationsdespite all the bashing before release...

Went to a footlocker at a local mall....like 10 people in line! Got my 8.5 with no problem at all. Best of luck with everbody gettin a pair. ( Mineisnt that bad really ) havnt tried it on yet but overall im happy with the look of the shoe!
pimp.gif

Went to KP mall in BK. Got my size 11 and dipped.

I just
pimp.gif
and I'm ready to go to sleep for like 12 hours. Just happy to have SJ's. The minute the snows melts entirely in NYC, which will be afterChristmas, I'm throwing them on.

crazy release for me trying to use eastbay for the first time
grin.gif
.......iwent to Green Acres mall and was the first one out of the door
smile.gif
.......lets just say my mania started with an eastbay rep hanging up on me 5 minutes before 12 est release
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom