Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i feel sorry for people in my city who didnt go to the rivercenter
lol
hered all the other malls were horrible
anyway....waited in the mall for three hours
copped at 6 am champs release with ease
came home to my eastbay confirmation...hopefully they ship.....its all cool!

how in the world did u get through to eastbay. i couldnt get through to any site

Originally Posted by Kadilac7

Ok, here's my story.
I never had a pair of these or any other Jordan's except the new XII's I just copped.
I got a pair of Silver 1/2 Cents on the 50% last week.
I didn't really love them, so I exchanged for a gift card to buy the Jam's.
I really believed the hype on these, so I got up early to cop.
Now that they're on my feet, I feel like a fool.
They are nothing spectacular IMO.
Toes are cramped, feels kinda cheap.
I can't really feel any Zoom whatsoever.

Damn, I'm trading these for the Kobe V's.
since when did the 11s have zoom whatsoever?

Ok, here's my story.
I never had a pair of these or any other Jordan's except the new XII's I just copped.

if you were looking for a high quality shoe, then yes you will be better off buying kobe v's or something else. mine have little bumps on the foam midsoleand the toe area is definitely cramped. another low quality jb release.

Just got back with 6pairs. 2 for me and 4 for others. There wasn't a sole in sight. I was the only one in the store besides theemployees. This was too easy. UK FTW!

release was crazy @ the candler rd. athletes foot. like 100 peepz there, took my homeboy 2 get em- $200 plus tax. i decided 2 go 2 Stonecrest and was 1st inline but they had no sz 13s smh...and footaction tellin ppl they open @ 8 when they lied and did @ 5:30!!! so i headed over 2 a local spot. here now patientlywaiting for what they said 2 be opening @ 8

For all yall that said this will be an easy release, good luck finding your pair today especially if you live in NYC. Midnight and 6 AM releases. Got my sz.13for $100. Ya'll forgetting that the Playoff VIII, a GR, were the same way when they dropped.

Another thing, what bad quality? They look and feel great.

Originally Posted by ATL 23 Jumpmanlove

Ok, here's my story.

if you were looking for a high quality shoe, then yes you will be better off buying kobe v's or something else. mine have little bumps on the foam midsole and the toe area is definitely cramped. another low quality jb release.

Yeah, now I know.
ohwell.gif

I thought they would be good since my XII's feel great.
Upon closer inspection, I got glue stains on the carbon fiber, and the foam is ughh.
Just put them on Craigslist.

Got to the mall at 5:30. Footlocker was doing a 6am release. Got in line and was like 14th in line. All a bunch of smaller people, I wear a 13. I ask aroundand one girl needed a 12 for her boyfriend. The store told me the night before they got 2 of each size. Before the store opens I see employees leaving instreet cloths with their pairs. The manager lets people in one at a time and it gets to #8 before the "we have limited sizes left". I ask about a12-13 and he tells me sold out. I did my research so instead of flipping then I walked down 4 stores to Kicks USA. Started the line there. The store wassupposed to open at 7, manager was late so 7:25. He just opens the door and says come in so its no longer a line. the 10 pairs were behind the counter and Ikept asking for a 13. Got my pair in my hands, paid, and now back home with the shoes.

Def too much hype around these shoes. My friend at another mall told me the kid behind him said he needed theese to go with his black and red spacejams. Abunch of resllers in line as always. One kid said yea I love 11's, and another kid responded with which ones are 11's? But hey i got my shoes so noreal complaints here.

Got to the mall at 5:30. Footlocker was doing a 6am release. Got in line and was like 14th in line. All a bunch of smaller people, I wear a 13. I ask aroundand one girl needed a 12 for her boyfriend. The store told me the night before they got 2 of each size. Before the store opens I see employees leaving instreet cloths with their pairs. The manager lets people in one at a time and it gets to #8 before the "we have limited sizes left". I ask about a12-13 and he tells me sold out. I did my research so instead of flipping then I walked down 4 stores to Kicks USA. Started the line there. The store wassupposed to open at 7, manager was late so 7:25. He just opens the door and says come in so its no longer a line. the 10 pairs were behind the counter and Ikept asking for a 13. Got my pair in my hands, paid, and now back home with the shoes.

Def too much hype around these shoes. My friend at another mall told me the kid behind him said he needed theese to go with his black and red spacejams. Abunch of resllers in line as always. One kid said yea I love 11's, and another kid responded with which ones are 11's? But hey i got my shoes so noreal complaints here.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

lol

how in the world did u get through to eastbay. i couldnt get through to any site

it crashed at first ...and i just kept tryin...gave up for like 10 mins then about 40 mins after 12 tried again and boom...no G on my order or nothin

i copped mine from owings mills mall ( md. )

last night midnite release.

i was first in line and my boy loskickking23 pulled up a strong second

there was about 75 people there but the store only had about 30 pairs

my boy got the only 2 pairs of 12's and they didnt have any 13's or 15's

so rite from the start people were pissed

but i am sure these will be easy to get if you get to work first thing today because

i know of a few stores that normally don't get any of the hot (limited) jordan release's and

all of them had these so i am sure if you try you should be able to copp..

well GOOD LUCK to everybody trying to copp this morning

i hope everybody get's a pair.........................................peace

Silliest. Release. Ever.

I got in the mall through a restaurant back by the food court. Other people went throughBorders.
Went to Borders to let me boys in. On the way back, everyone getting kicked out.
Ran into some hallway by Finishline. 6:24. Mall doors open at 6:30.
Security walks in. Everyone out.
Ran all the way to the food court, got back in...and see a CROWD at both spots.

Finishline...CROWD. Champs...CROWD. Finishline...wrap.
Champs...my boy said they was handing out cards. Got his 11.5. card. Got me a 10.5 card...mind you I wear an 11.
His card gets declined. Fail.
They come back with my 10.5 card...we only got a 10. $!%! it. Copped.

Champs was selling *@$+ to people with no cards. Some butch chick walked out with 5 pairs. *@$+ was just stupid.

SMFH. What a release. The main door at the mall got BROKE. The hinges came off. I'm going to sleep. That was silly.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by x8deep33

Just got back with 6pairs. 2 for me and 4 for others. There wasn't a sole in sight. I was the only one in the store besides the employees. This was too easy. UK FTW!

Damn shocked they let you get 6, it was 1 per customer where i went... how much did each shoe end up being, since your in euros?

lol
Dam I wish I woulda knew that. I went to Ingram and that was pretty bad

I went to a Foot Locker here in NJ at Livingston Mall. They opened at 7 and I got there at about 6:50.
There were about 25 people in a line already and when they opened up they started letting everyone in one at a time.
I ended up going half a size down to a sz. 9, but they feel a little tight.
While we were in line my brother went downstairs to a Finishline and he was the 3rd person i line, they told him that they only had a size 13 left because theemployees had bought the rest of them.

i copped mine from owings mills mall ( md. )

last night midnite release.

i was first in line and my boy loskickking23 pulled up a strong second

there was about 75 people there but the store only had about 30 pairs

my boy got the only 2 pairs of 12's and they didnt have any 13's or 15's

so rite from the start people were pissed

but i am sure these will be easy to get if you get to work first thing today because

i know of a few stores that normally don't get any of the hot (limited) jordan release's and

all of them had these so i am sure if you try you should be able to copp..

well GOOD LUCK to everybody trying to copp this morning

i hope everybody get's a pair.........................................peace

so no other places to cop these for retail online, huh.
no size 9's online at all huh.

so these are gr and will be an easy cop huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom