*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of the same people thats mad in here are the same ones, who usually get lucky getting a pair, and throws it in everyones face who didnt luck upcopping...now since they missed out on the space jams, they reall salty

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ Yea who craes you bought all the pairs to sell em. Its messed up that ur doing ppl out of these. Get a real job. SMH

Don't get mad that's how it goes. A month after the release prices will get closer and closer to retail. It's been like that for years now.
Im not mad. I own a store and got my space jams. But its just pathetic buying all of em for no reason to gain some pocket change when kids and parents ppl who really want them not hypebeasts like this dude cop to make everyone else miss out.
^410, I"m not defending the guy. To each his own. I vaguely remember the USA hyperdunk release in '08. Someone claimed he bought 16-18 pairs and can't prove it. I'm not saying he did or didn't get those pairs. He did get a lot of heat/flame for showing off. Personally, I feel sorry for the guy. But say he did get those 16-18 pairs, that made me miss my opportunity on my pair. I just wanted one. There will always be people who are greedy like that. Once he matures he'll learn. But on a good note and a year wiser, I got one pair of the spacejams and I am happy.

i concur. resellers are scummy. do dirtbag %!** like buy up inventory just to make a few hundred bucks? pathetic.

Dang. Selling for 325+ shipping?! Wish I would held onto my 10s for a tad longer... Already sold them + got paid for 250 shipped. Thought I was gonna becompletely SOL after eastbay screwed me over but I got lucky and picked up a size 14 for myself that just came in a random shipment to FNL. Pretty much gotthem for 125 after having resold the others, gotta say it was a good day!

Dam I got my three emails saying my order didnt go through.
smh.gif
I guess I have to hope for a restock somewhere.

im first in line......
only waited in line for about 45 min.....
walk in ask for a 13
these fools tell me the dont have a 13...
indifferent.gif

they told me they had 13's the day before
smh.gif

this has happen before with the DMP`s way back
eff it.... its just shoes at the end of the day

I had one hell of a night last night. Long story short i was on 4 phones calling footlocker and did not get through. all i heard was a busy signal. decided tocall lady footlocker's # and got through on second time. i was on hold for about 45 mins to an hour..ordered a size 11 for me but wasent able to get a sizefor my lil bro. he is a size 10.5 and i got a 9.5. Im willing to help out someone who didnt get the size they are looking for.. cuz were in the same boat!!! ihave a size 9.5 if anyone is interested in trading for a size 10.5 or 11. PM me and let me know..i dont post much here but im legit..i can show proof aswell..peace!

still on the hunt as well........a chick in front of me got the last 10.5 and she obviously dont nothing close to that size i was pissed

Went to the store and 2 dudes in front of me got my size so I just brought a size 12. I sold them for $300, now I'm waiting for NDC to restock so I can getmy size!! They are a GR, trust me people they will restock don't fret!

For all the people that said "o they wont sell out, its a GR." Dumb %%*#@.

and yes im mad I didnt get my pair.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Anyone hear anything from Finishline beyond a order confirmation email?
Not on this end but according to my account info on finishline.com my aquas from 2007 are still processing. Needless to say, I've had thosefor two years now
tongue.gif
I've never been burnt by finishline sohopefully this won't be a first. try callin if ur not busy, there was only 102 callers ahead of me checkin the same thing a minute ago. Placed my order atFNL.com at 11:02 et last night

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

I need a size 9 or 9.5 in socal. Someone help me out PLEASE!!!!!! PM me if you got any info. Thanks.

Same here. Willing to pay over retail, but not ebay prices.

i ordered a pair from champs last night andgot a order number
with NO G but the order status says open.
does anyone else get this or know what it means?
they took the money from my account.

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

i bought a pair for $150 off of a dude that stole a pair from a dude that stole two pairs but then i sold it back to the person that originally got robbed for $160 so i made a $10 profit on some shoes that my girlfriend already ordered for me as a christmas present. get your hustle on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its jerks like this that makes me carry my ratchet at releases...
indifferent.gif

can anyone answer my question as to if my girl wears a 3 in boys in true blues and 1's will a 3y in the jams fit?!

people on here are so impatient it's a shame! I bet it's some fools on niketalk that are pulling the trigger for 100+ over retail. I remember sellingmy db VIs over 200 retail...yeah people just got throw away money like that.

i dont think many resellers are gonna make any money on ebay cause there is so many sellers on there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom