*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 12 steps

i ordered a pair from champs last night andgot a order number
with NO G but the order status says open.
does anyone else get this or know what it means?
they took the money from my account.

wondering the same thing

super easy copp in vegas...niketown las vegas had literally boxes of these...they held a raffle...bigger sizes were very limited (13,,12.5..12 etc).. -11.5 and11's were in abundance...they didnt even call out numbers...they said "if your a size 11 come on up"...i was in and out in 15-20minutes..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

can anyone answer my question as to if my girl wears a 3 in boys in true blues and 1's will a 3y in the jams fit?!
i got my girl a 5y and she normally wears a 4.5y in bball shoes and 4y in running shoes. she has about a 1/2" in space and is perfectly happy with the fit.
TY! well hopefully these are perfect otherwise i guess it's the thought that counts ahaha hopefully a size 3.5 in kids will still be in stock in a few days if the 3 doesnt fit. ill have to see when she gets back.
honestly, near me, kids sizes were plentiful... honest suggestion is to buy a 3y and a 3.5y from a store that takes refunds. box up one for xmas and have her try on both... return the other... WIN WIN SITUATION
pimp.gif

true that fam!

Anyone have any updates on the status of Eastbay orders? Sorry, I'm not reading through the past 100 pages.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Noble100

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

I don't deserve them because I didn't go to the mall? That is just ridiculous. I didn't know I had to purchase them a particular way in order to deserve them. I figured I would just avoid a mall 3 days before Christmas, I guess I made the wrong choice. Oh well...
I'm saying you didn't deserve them because you're lazy. The mall opens at 8 AM. You're telling me you went to a busier Carrier Dome (I know because I actually go there) but you couldn't make the drive to go to Carousel. Don't give me that busy mall excuse either. Try walking up 34th street to get stuff for people. !@*+ outta here
Hey everybody out there who bought your spacejams online, you better return them becasue you don't deserve them according to Lazy B. Thoughthe mall opens at 8 pm, some people have to be at work at that time. I originally posted about my experience so some people might consider going right to NDCinstead of Eastbay or Finishline, in order to avoid a pain in the neck. Perhaps you should wait until you have something constructive to post rather than justcalling people out for arbirtrary reasons. We should be happy for each other when we get a hyped release, not trying to tell someone they don't deservetheir new pick up.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ lol "Osneaker" aka NO-sneaker will forever feel the wrath from the eggplant release. lol might as well change their name and start over LMAO

but back 2 release..

reaklly tempted to sell my jammies. size 10.5, and wait for the restock that will def happen..

deciscions decisions.... i rreally like these. but cant call it LOVE... anyone else agree?
What happened with that?
Wasn't it people ordered and they got a box of towels instead?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

first off, i wasnt one of the first hand unfortunate constumers with the Osneaker online site- but was postd in the eggplant release thread while the wholefiasco unfolded

excuse me if minnute details are off,
but very long story short....

-Osneaker took a butt load of pre-orders at inflated prices and promised to send shoes out on a "specified date"
-as release date neared, Osneaker was no where to be found-- horrible com,unication, some would say they even "ignoring" customers that had alreadypaid in full
-release date passed, and still "NO-sneakers".........
-more time passed and still "NO-sneakers"..........
-later a NTalker released some info that took things to a whole nother level...
-posted quotes of dialouge between Osneaker and other members of NT-
of them scrambling to buy stock from other retailers and even personal members to fulfill their "pre-orders" they had taken monnths prior
-needless to say, buyers were rightfully upset and set forth a online protest of Osneaker aka NO-sneaker lol
-if memory serves me correctly, some got their orders sent, some refunded.

-overall sentimenet i took from this diaster was that if "Osneaker" had just been up front and totally honest, and kept a reasonable line ofcommuinication with their paying customers,
ppl wouldnt badmouth their company as much as you see today...

but they didnt and now they will FOREVER be known as "NO-Sneaker"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wigglez25

super easy copp in vegas...niketown las vegas had literally boxes of these...they held a raffle...bigger sizes were very limited (13,,12.5..12 etc).. -11.5 and 11's were in abundance...they didnt even call out numbers...they said "if your a size 11 come on up"...i was in and out in 15-20 minutes..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They did the exactly same thing here.

They had to shut the mall down and wouldn't let nobody come in. We all had to wait outside and they were calling out random sizes.

I was one of the luckiest person there today.

^^ lol "Osneaker" aka NO-sneaker will forever feel the wrath from the eggplant release. lol might as well change their name and start over LMAO

but back 2 release..

reaklly tempted to sell my jammies. size 10.5, and wait for the restock that will def happen..

deciscions decisions.... i rreally like these. but cant call it LOVE... anyone else agree?
What happened with that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by Rafool

Btw, can't wait till B-grades hit
devil.gif
pimp.gif
this means nothing if retail version was purchased 2 hold u over
who said I'm keeping them?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
It is sneaker heads like you that messed the game up

Knowing the product is whack, and yet you still make the register ring
smh.gif
Oh get over it Will, I was kidding.
laugh.gif

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

I don't deserve them because I didn't go to the mall? That is just ridiculous. I didn't know I had to purchase them a particular way in order to deserve them. I figured I would just avoid a mall 3 days before Christmas, I guess I made the wrong choice. Oh well...
I'm saying you didn't deserve them because you're lazy. The mall opens at 8 AM. You're telling me you went to a busier Carrier Dome (I know because I actually go there) but you couldn't make the drive to go to Carousel. Don't give me that busy mall excuse either. Try walking up 34th street to get stuff for people. !@*+ outta here
Hey everybody out there who bought your spacejams online, you better return them becasue you don't deserve them according to Lazy B. Though the mall opens at 8 pm, some people have to be at work at that time. I originally posted about my experience so some people might consider going right to NDC instead of Eastbay or Finishline, in order to avoid a pain in the neck. Perhaps you should wait until you have something constructive to post rather than just calling people out for arbirtrary reasons. We should be happy for each other when we get a hyped release, not trying to tell someone they don't deserve their new pick up.
Look at you getting mad. I know the manager to the Footaction there and when its releases like this just like the DMP years ago, the store willopen when the mall does. I never said about anyone getting theirs online. You said that you watched Brandon and Wes do their thing at the Dome but then say youdidn't go to the mall. Who's fault is that? Like when the Aquas released a while back in Cuse, if you didn't get their in the morning you were $*%out as you are now. Like I said, $*$% outta here. I'm not calling anyone out. I pulled your card on your BS reason for not getting them. You could havewent to Shoppingtown or Carousel but you chose neither. Jordans and Foams are the only things that sell out in Syracuse. I am happy for people that got thembecause I know a few that couldn't get their hands on a pair for one reason or another.

but back 2 release..

What happened with that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

first off, i wasnt one of the first hand unfortunate constumers with the Osneaker online site- but was postd in the eggplant release thread while the whole fiasco unfolded

excuse me if minnute details are off,
but very long story short....

-Osneaker took a butt load of pre-orders at inflated prices and promised to send shoes out on a "specified date"
-as release date neared, Osneaker was no where to be found-- horrible com,unication, some would say they even "ignoring" customers that had already paid in full
-release date passed, and still "NO-sneakers".........
-more time passed and still "NO-sneakers"..........
-later a NTalker released some info that took things to a whole nother level...
-posted quotes of dialouge between Osneaker and other members of NT-
of them scrambling to buy stock from other retailers and even personal members to fulfill their "pre-orders" they had taken monnths prior
-needless to say, buyers were rightfully upset and set forth a online protest of Osneaker aka NO-sneaker lol
-if memory serves me correctly, some got their orders sent, some refunded.

-overall sentimenet i took from this diaster was that if "Osneaker" had just been up front and totally honest, and kept a reasonable line of commuinication with their paying customers,
ppl wouldnt badmouth their company as much as you see today...

but they didnt and now they will FOREVER be known as "NO-Sneaker"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That sounds about right... I was lucky to get my pair 4rm NDC

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I honestly do not feel bad for the people who did not get em if they did not put the effort in. Even if you failed getting them online, you coulda been out he house and headed to he mall to wait in line. For the people who thought This would sit on shelves for the day, I especially have no sympathy for you. You know damn well what happened for any XIs that ever released and yall slacked. Lazy mofos
you know some people would have to drive four hours and then camp eight hours to get a pair from a mall? Just sayin.

Luckily I got 3 pairs of 13's online. Probably will keep 2. Maybe hook a friend up for retail on the other.

anywhere in buffalo where i can still find a size 12?
i need a 2nd pair but everywhere i call is sold out

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Cliffnotes of my experience:

- I get to Champs in Newport Mall, Jersey City, at 10:30 last night. The line was packed.
- They hand out index cards, but I can't obtain a size 10.
- I go to Footaction at 11:45 last night, who received 180 pairs (about 10 of each size) and they open at 5:30 AM. They have a line of 15 people already, so I waited.
- An hour later (1 AM), more people arrived, making the line enlarge to 25. The security makes us stop standing in front of the store.
- Before we leave, we all create a list of who was in which place. We take pics of it for proof.
- I sit downstairs until 3 AM, and cops come and check our information for some reason. They then tell us to leave and return at 7 AM (The store opens at 5:30 AM)
- I go with my instincts and arrive at 4:45 AM. At 5:30, they say we can go to the stores. Everyone pulls a Usain Bolt to the Footaction, but the people on the list just speed walked there.
- People who just arrived 5 minutes beforehand thought that they were the first ones in line. People were even laughing at the thought of creating the list. Funny enough, the Footaction decided to go with the list and we ended up in the front, while the others who laughed at the list were in the back of the line. People were heated
laugh.gif
- I scoop up my size 10 with easily and leave to get some McDonalds (Steak egg and cheese bagel FTW
pimp.gif
).

In the end, there were about 70 names on the list, so the 70 people were in the front of the line (I was somewhere between 18-20). I had to go back to the mall to get gift cards, so I went to Footaction to ask how long it took for them to sell all 180 pairs. Well, they started at about 6 AM, and they were all gone by around 8 AM. Also, my Space Jam XI's also have those white balls, and a small glue stain on the tounge, but the carbon fiber and everything else was perfect. I'd say that this was a good purchase for me.

nice story, kudos for the list, and those white balls have to be from these employees not having patience and trying them on one at a time gang raping the shoein the back room

damn managed to snag up a size 10.5. looking to trade for a size 9.5 or if any ones got a 9.5 lmk

Damn, i went to warehouse shoestore at 6 am only to find out that they carried sz's up from 7-11
frown.gif
.... I need a sz 11.5-12 pm me if your in the LA area.I'm willing to drive up and pay cash today

I'm still debating selling my size 14 on ebay, I called all my friends to see if anybody got a 12.5 or 13, none of them got any, I would have liked totrade, but it looks like to get my size I may have to resell as much as I hate that, then buy 12.5 or 13 with the money from selling my 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom