*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from the Chi and have a good connect on the Northside. I pic my Space Jams up next week for less than retail no tax. I get all my Jays from there. Igot the Flu games and Red and White 12s for $140 no tax weeks before release...You guys camping out are crazy IMO but do what you have to do. Have fun in thecold...

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by STARSCREAM F23

Originally Posted by infamous54

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

I live right by West Oaks..I wouldn't even waste my time going there ...im sure they gonna sell all their pairs before the release date and have everybody turning around like they did us for CDP 11/12 ..I had to go to sharpstown and get mines.

Honestly, your best bet is to get in cool with an associate or the manager at one of the big box stores. Like is usually mentioned, these stores are forced to sell x amount of socks, insoles and shoe cleaner for each pair of shoes that are sold. Just explain your situation to the worker or manager, that you're only trying to get your pair reserved, not sold early, and offer to buy some of the three items I mentioned (you can almost lock it up if you go ahead and buy all three to prove that you're legit). It's not an absolute, but it's better than crossing your fingers on RD. And don't be afraid to call the stores and ask how many pairs they will have. I can't remember everything off top but the distribution for Champs stores in the H is a little
smh.gif
. Memorial City is getting about 84 but Baybrook only 18? I do know Sharpstown is set for 122 pairs and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a little more added to that number, but do you really want to be in Sharpstown or Gunspoint on RD, word to Altitude XIII's...

Word. Just go to Memorial City or Deerbrook. I would say Willowbrook, but I haven't been there in about a year or two, so I wouldn't know how it goes there now.

Deerbrook is where i'll be. You heading up there fam?

i jus checked out boot camp i didnt see any spacejams on display
only saw da white red 12's
i never copped any kicks from there
seeing how footlocker is right next door
but da kicks look legit
to anyone going to da footlocker right by bootcamp
they said rd is da 24th
and they opening 8:30-9am
im going to check again like da 21st or 22nd about
da release date
just to be sure
i'll keep u guys posted

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Can someone explain to me just what makes these special? They look almost identical to the black and red 11s, with the exception of a clear sole, and blue accents instead of red. They're not even an original general release colorway, yet people are still hyping up for them.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

This kid obviously uses the "my dog ate my homework" excuse more often than not.... use the SEARCH button or air-jordans.com PUHLEASE

smh.gif
lmao you act like he's wrong....they werent an original color released to the public is what he is saying....which is true....but space jamsare still my favorite colorway
pimp.gif

^ thanks man! I just put my order thru. I hope I beat other people cuz I know I'm not the only one who saw your post!

Originally Posted by Love4Elevens

I'm from the Chi and have a good connect on the Northside. I pic my Space Jams up next week for less than retail no tax. I get all my Jays from there. I got the Flu games and Red and White 12s for $140 no tax weeks before release...You guys camping out are crazy IMO but do what you have to do. Have fun in the cold...
eyes.gif

welcome to NT... now leave

u boast and brag about your plug but dont give up any info for your NorthSide Chi peeps that might want the same love
indifferent.gif
smh
smh.gif

u already got your stuff in so why not help somebody instead of tryna get e-fame we don't care what u got or what u paid when u come in all arrogant likethat.... if you're not gonna contribute something of value to the thread, some info that will help, then go to the Picc-up Thread and get it in....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Can someone explain to me just what makes these special? They look almost identical to the black and red 11s, with the exception of a clear sole, and blue accents instead of red. They're not even an original general release colorway, yet people are still hyping up for them.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

This kid obviously uses the "my dog ate my homework" excuse more often than not.... use the SEARCH button or air-jordans.com PUHLEASE

smh.gif
lmao you act like he's wrong....they werent an original color released to the public is what he is saying....which is true....but space jams are still my favorite colorway
pimp.gif
Original release like in 1995-96? No. Not in the lineup. As the 2000 Retro? GR all day (I should know I've had 4 pairs through the years)
In all likelihood and probability, was he talking about 95-96 or 2000-2001 when all the Retro 11's dropped ?
Use your best judgment and don't ever try and contest me...I use the REPORT button now I already got banned from u lames and your nonsense.

Just leave me alone dude, trust me. It's not worth it
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Love4Elevens

I'm from the Chi and have a good connect on the Northside. I pic my Space Jams up next week for less than retail no tax. I get all my Jays from there. I got the Flu games and Red and White 12s for $140 no tax weeks before release...You guys camping out are crazy IMO but do what you have to do. Have fun in the cold...
eyes.gif

welcome to NT... now leave

u boast and brag about your plug but dont give up any info for your NorthSide Chi peeps that might want the same love
indifferent.gif
smh
smh.gif

u already got your stuff in so why not help somebody instead of tryna get e-fame we don't care what u got or what u paid when u come in all arrogant like that.... if you're not gonna contribute something of value to the thread, some info that will help, then go to the Picc-up Thread and get it in....
mad.gif

Pretty much.

anyone think that eastbay/finishline.com will crash at midnight for these?? word to the dmp and 11/12 pack

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
lmao you act like he's wrong....they werent an original color released to the public is what he is saying....which is true....but space jams are still my favorite colorway
pimp.gif
Original release like in 1995-96? No. Not in the lineup. As the 2000 Retro? GR all day (I should know I've had 4 pairs through the years)
In all likelihood and probability, was he talking about 95-96 or 2000-2001 when all the Retro 11's dropped ?
Use your best judgment and don't ever try and contest me...I use the REPORT button now I already got banned from u lames and your nonsense.

Just leave me alone dude, trust me. It's not worth it
devil.gif
last time i checked original meant the first....i dont see whats so hard to comprehend about that....and i will contest you all i want....i didnothing wrong here....and if you were to hit the report button i am sure the mods would come see that the only person in here being negative is you...let otherpeople have their opinions..k thanks

Yall need to find another spot to cat-fight. This thread is much needed by all of us and i dont want to see it locked up on some BS............. Read the titleVOL: NO BS PLEASE!
indifferent.gif

hey no cat fighting from me...im done...all i did was correct dude after he went in on somebody who was right to begin with....but i will leave it at that

last time i checked original meant the first....i dont see whats so hard to comprehend about that....and i will contest you all i want....i did nothing wrong here....and if you were to hit the report button i am sure the mods would come see that the only person in here being negative is you...let other people have their opinions..k thanks

dtb00201 PM me if u got somethin else smart u wanna say to me

Sorry I insulted your
embarassed.gif
"domestic partner"
wink.gif
I'll be sure I send u guys a Christmas card.

Anyway, now that I've finished that, I'm patiently waiting to cop these at retail... hoping to find a way to get a 2nd pair to put up with my 2000s

EDIT: I edited for content I'm not getting banned (AGAIN
embarassed.gif
)

we talkin bout sneakers, right?....this is what happens when college kids beast over kicks. you all have too much time on your hands. of all the things to beangry about, sneakers are 448645631 on my list.

Originally Posted by drillest

I just called boot camp don't know if they're lying or not but they said they only had the 12s and not the spacejams.

Give em a call before u guys head out there

same here

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

release date was changed to the 23rd.

uh no it wasnt. they lied to you.
laugh.gif

let's not laugh at people who clearly know more than you, the release date has been the 23rd for months now as I've been saying. and if you checkjumpman23.com it finally says 12.23.09 instead of the 24th.

P.S. for those of you in NYC, the major footlockers should be having midnight releases. 34th street is open till 11 that day but might stay open a little laterto release them. 45th street is doing the midnight release, not sure about the champs up the block on 42nd but its likely they'll follow suit with theother two. so get some starbucks, and pick a corner.

jumpman23.com states December 23rd as the official release date:

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/378037-041?type=footwearContent&idx=0&cid=378037-041

More, from the jumpman23.com blog:

Breaking News: Air Jordan 11 Retro Date Change

The most anticipated shoe release of 2009 is coming a day earlier.

Initially set to release on Christmas Eve as a special gift from Jordan to sneaker fans everywhere, the launch date for the Air Jordan Retro 11 has been moveda day up to December 23rd. This change will give everyone more opportunity to get their 11's before retailers close their doors early on Christmas Eve.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

we talkin bout sneakers, right?....this is what happens when college kids beast over kicks. you all have too much time on your hands. of all the things to be angry about, sneakers are 448645631 on my list.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

yea, we are talking about kicks. now if u dont wanna contribute, please stay out. do not point out other people who are off topic and talk smack.

now, please log off.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

we talkin bout sneakers, right?....this is what happens when college kids beast over kicks. you all have too much time on your hands. of all the things to be angry about, sneakers are 448645631 on my list.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

yea, we are talking about kicks. now if u dont wanna contribute, please stay out. do not point out other people who are off topic and talk smack.

now, please log off.
wink.gif
wink.gif

embarassed.gif
guilty

I defer and repent
ohwell.gif

This AGENT0024 cat is to much!!!!!!! somebody brought there feelings to Niketalk! This cat post on everything, he must average at least 25-40 posts a day,he's on every page at least once when it comes to jordan brand!!! keep beastin my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom