*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by less than heavenly

^^^ yea thats were the confusion was, i meant to say that the "space jam" colorway has only been released once before these upcoming 2009 retros

hmmm.... Don't see the confusion there tho.....? Lol. It's all good man. Technically the original spacejams were blk and concord. "Thus"never released.... You can't say the new blk/red VIs are a re retro bc that color never came out...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^ the 2009 11's are actually the first retro

You are incorrect sir. The ones from 2000 are a Retro. Thus these are a retro of a retro.
they didnt drop in 1995/1996 tho

Just started Getting into shoes I assume?
incorrect

its the damn technicalities

smh.gif

man just left my local fnl and they ONLY GOT 12 PAIRS.........SMMFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mad.gif
gave a 50 to the manager for my size 10 to be put aside cause an employee is gettin my MFING 9.5
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

No Retro Card. Shoes, Shoe Trees, Special box, carbon fiber tan weave packing paper inside.

ooh, the cf packing paper is news to me, are there any pics floating around of this?

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

man just left my local fnl and they ONLY GOT 12 PAIRS.........SMMFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mad.gif
gave a 50 to the manager for my size 10 to be put aside cause an employee is gettin my MFING 9.5
devil.gif

living in the middle of no-where FTL huh
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I don't have secret connects, but I know plenty of local mom and pop shops, but the problem is, other people might have special connects with them
laugh.gif

Homework is done, edited and completed. Just waiting on the release date.
laugh.gif
they dont have to be secrets. u just gotta talk to em. dont worry about other people, if u can show them interest, they wont deny u.
u have obviously done no HW.
smh.gif

What the hell do you know?? Seriously though, what else is there to know?

Where the hell do you live? You know how many people out here try to have a connect, you know how many people actually buy Jordans here?
It's insane. Stores don't just give out "let me help you" hands. It doesn't benefit them, unless you know someone, who knows someone.

You're over here saying these are the first time they retro the Space Jams??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really don't need to kiss some %+% to have connects.

It's not that serious.

These will be all over the place, I like to plan out out a strategic plan the night before, after I got the information I need from making calls.

U don't need to be a brain scientist.

I'm not sure if there will be a line at Willowbrook so I don't know.
I'm never going to West Oaks mall again for a sneaker release though. Some dude tried to bumrush the security guard lady and run in, but the broad pulledout some mace and sprayed everybody and I got sprayed too. Never gonna see me there again......

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

No Retro Card. Shoes, Shoe Trees, Special box, carbon fiber tan weave packing paper inside.

ooh, the cf packing paper is news to me, are there any pics floating around of this?

just took a quick pic, it's not tan though just white/silver

oh yea I'm pretty sure charm and bdis are
smh.gif
at the petty arguing that was going on in here and/or the lack of some people's knowledge of airjordans
laugh.gif

mad.gif
devil.gif

living in the middle of no-where FTL huh
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^ madison wisconsin a state capitol...30 mins. west of millwaukee and 1 1/2 hr north of chicago....so i'd say NO

Let's stay on topic guys I'm guilty of arguing in here in the past, including earlier today, but let's just get bacc to the Space Jams people cansay what they want don't take it personal we dont want this thread shut down or filled with pages of people going at it...

I started PM'ing the people I thought were being negative and it worked out.... try that if u wanna get personal....

glasses.gif

and just so some pepole know theres no whare house for finishline or footlocker so alot might go to the online sales,there will be none and i mean none sittingon the shelfs MARK MY WORDS!!! better get out early ! you'll see.......
wink.gif
wink.gif

and just so some pepole know theres no whare house for finishline or footlocker so alot might go to the online sales,there will be none and i mean none sitting on the shelfs MARK MY WORDS!!! better get out early ! you'll see.......
wink.gif
wink.gif

Finishline doesn't but Footlocker/Eastbay share the same inventory from their Warehouse in Wisconsin.

Finishline has a set # of pairs for online purposes, but after that, they will scatter the stores to find your pair.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What the hell do you know?? Seriously though, what else is there to know?

Where the hell do you live? You know how many people out here try to have a connect, you know how many people actually buy Jordans here?
It's insane. Stores don't just give out "let me help you" hands. It doesn't benefit them, unless you know someone, who knows someone.

You're over here saying these are the first time they retro the Space Jams??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really don't need to kiss some %+% to have connects.

It's not that serious.

These will be all over the place, I like to plan out out a strategic plan the night before, after I got the information I need from making calls.

U don't need to be a brain scientist.
whoa whoa whoa sister, sister!!!

relax bro. i live by LAX, there are AT LEAST 30 chain stores (bug and small) like FL, FNL,FA, millenuim shoes, champs and Shiekh within a 20 mile radius ofme. Not to mention the mom n pops shops and the indoor swap meets and dudes on craigslist charging like 275.

u dont have to kiss up, its not as hard as ur making it seem. and the night before is not early enough.

have u heard of "millenium shoes"? a lot of other SoCal heads kno. those dudes are shady. they sold the CDP's early last year and all u had to dois walk in, ask, play it cool, and pay cash. plain and simple. u dont need any "secrets"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
kids...

like u said, they will be all over the place. u live in LA and cant find a spot? really?
sick.gif
sick.gif

whoa whoa whoa sister, sister!!!

relax bro. i live by LAX, there are AT LEAST 30 chain stores (bug and small) like FL, FNL,FA, millenuim shoes, champs and Shiekh within a 20 mile radius of me. Not to mention the mom n pops shops and the indoor swap meets and dudes on craigslist charging like 275.

u dont have to kiss up, its not as hard as ur making it seem. and the night before is not early enough.

have u heard of "millenium shoes"? a lot of other SoCal heads kno. those dudes are shady. they sold the CDP's early last year and all u had to do is walk in, ask, play it cool, and pay cash. plain and simple. u dont need any "secrets"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
kids...

like u said, they will be all over the place. u live in LA and cant find a spot? really?
sick.gif
sick.gif

When did I ever say I couldn't find a spot. You're knowledge of reading is impeccable.
laugh.gif

... nvm.... I don't want to de-rail this thread.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I'm not sure if there will be a line at Willowbrook so I don't know.
I'm never going to West Oaks mall again for a sneaker release though. Some dude tried to bumrush the security guard lady and run in, but the broad pulled out some mace and sprayed everybody and I got sprayed too. Never gonna see me there again......
laugh.gif

i never seen anything that crazy in any of the sneaker releases ive been to...

and i want to keep it that way...

man the 23rd is gonna bring be a whole lot of decisions.

new members FTL

arguing non-stop in this thread FTL

me coming in here taking an L FTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom