*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
both of my friends ordered from eastbay with the g confirmation and both got the email of cancellation!

I can't post the link, because the auction is still live, but there's a dude on eBay trying to sell a size 11.5 yellow pair of 2000 SJs for $330 BIN.Son's trying to come up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

here in Corpus the line was ******ed.
good thing i didnt wait in that thing.
woke up late as hell today like at 11 and walked in and walked out with 8 pairs.
a lady was straight up jacked at gunpoint for a pair and 2 youngstas got beat up for theres.
there was some fools that looked like they was plottin when we walked up earlier but we was strapped like seatbelts...

DUCKTALES!!! LOL! i live in corpus fam i went at 9 oclock and there was only size 8.5 and under
laugh.gif
went to footaction fottlocker and champs , unless u got 8 pairs of 8 and 8.5some how

man i thought the stupid thing was still on the 24th, and i totally slept on them.

this %!!@%@ sucks.

^ anybody that got shipment confirmation from finishline did you get order confirmation or did it carsh and u got charged without ordere confirmation

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

^ anybody that got shipment confirmation from finishline did you get order confirmation or did it carsh and u got charged without ordere confirmation
Well for me, I was at the last checkout page and got an error 2x then at #3 it went threw. Last night I got the order confirmation and tonight Igot the shipping confirmation from finishline and ups with a tracking #. I have yet to be charged tho.

Thanks I called earlier today and they said my order didn't go through at all so they put the money back in my account just wondering if I missed out oohwell

where are all the pics????? i want to see how everyones pairs turned out. as for my 10.5 -- one shoe (left) is perfect -shape, patent cut, carbon fiber, bluetint icy soles, etc,etc)
but the "right shoe" has a very noticeable off-centered/crooked patent cut andplacement.
eyes.gif

anyone else get a pair like this???

overall, im satisfied with my purchase. cant complain too much especially compared to last year, i feel these are more worth my while than the xi/xii cdppackage. unlike those , ima keep these.
only thing is id trade the "special box + fancy shoe trees" for a $25-$50 rebate ......
grin.gif

learned my lesson this yr and copped a 1/2 size bigger, and they fit perfect.

FNL pulled through with the shipping confirmation just now. For anyone interested, I got through prior to the site crashing and received my order confirmimmediately after the purchase. Hopefully they come through on the orders after the site came back up; good luck all.

i got lucky..i was the 20th person in line...only thing that sucked i was waiting since 6pm on tuesday..mall open at 6am..12 hrs..of rain,cold wind, and crazysneaker headz ..lol

Just got my shipment confirmation from finishline too. I didn't order until the site came back up after 1. Did the same thing with the cdp xis andthey've come through both times for me.

one sold for 390 LOL yessss i got a 9.5 and an 11 whoever wanna deal with me! hit me upsss ;] ill slang each for 350. :]

Originally Posted by Street Pharmacist 2002

Just got my shipment confirmation from finishline too. I didn't order until the site came back up after 1. Did the same thing with the cdp xis and they've come through both times for me.

same here my man
pimp.gif

I had a bunch of auctions ending today for these and I was asleep when they ended. When I woke up I was pleased to see they all went for around 450. One size10.5 went for 535 shipped and he paid right away. UNREAL.

Prices are dipping though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom