*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

for all you people complaining that im an #+$@%*% because i got 14 or 15 pairs need to give it a rest, i got 4 pairs last tuesday and let others get the rest at my one spot, i gave people until 12 pm today to get the rest at the other 4 stores and they didnt, where im from we dont have shoeheads so spacejams would sit on shelves..

i didnt spoil no kids christmas.

I have a 1 year old son whos birthday was december 14th and christmas is 11 days later, biweekly paychecks dont cut it so why is it a problem that I buy 15 pairs of shoes and put them on ebay for others to get? I dont force a price on anybody, im not telling people to pay 350 for them. Thats on them, I have a family to take care of, i dont have to worry about Niketalk kids that are in cali or something that are upset they didnt get a pair and blame it on me being in lanc pa..

Boo Hoo, get a job that works then
laugh.gif

What if somebody's mom got caught in traffic and got to the store at 12:30p and u just bought all the other pairs?

Originally Posted by bballkid11

I guess im gonna beat my pair in the ground..... A couple good rocks outta them.....1 on xmas ......then str8 to the court in em......haha

good luck with that

im happy i got my cdp 11/12 last year and this year i got the real 12/11 pack now for white cement 4 and im done

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

for all you people complaining that im an #+$@%*% because i got 14 or 15 pairs need to give it a rest, i got 4 pairs last tuesday and let others get the rest at my one spot, i gave people until 12 pm today to get the rest at the other 4 stores and they didnt, where im from we dont have shoeheads so spacejams would sit on shelves..

i didnt spoil no kids christmas.

I have a 1 year old son whos birthday was december 14th and christmas is 11 days later, biweekly paychecks dont cut it so why is it a problem that I buy 15 pairs of shoes and put them on ebay for others to get? I dont force a price on anybody, im not telling people to pay 350 for them. Thats on them, I have a family to take care of, i dont have to worry about Niketalk kids that are in cali or something that are upset they didnt get a pair and blame it on me being in lanc pa..

I understand where you are coming from and you may not care about the kids on NT being upset that they didn't get their pairs and being pissed aboutreselling, but you did care enough to post pics of all your pairs for them to see....you had to know kids were going to be salty. Nobody forced you to setyour pairs up and post them. Let them kick rocks and keep it moving.

CEMENT YOUR RITE i knew when i posted my pics,first thing people was gona say was i was reselling but im not,

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

CEMENT YOUR RITE i knew when i posted my pics,first thing people was gona say was i was reselling but im not,

Let them think what they want.....

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Came home after work and got my shoes in the mail from shoetrends. I was surprise because I thought they were going to ship on the 28th, but it all worked out!
Right though? Was real suprised when I got home from work. Saw the box and was juiced

You got'em when they were only 200?

Shoetrends.com is super on point and Ron is as Legit as they come!

Congrats brody!

Lets face it IMO , 90% of heads on here are RESELLERS one way or the other myself included . So everyone do your thing and rock heat

Shoetrends is legit as they probably my favorite site to buy from congrats to everyone hope everyone is happy with there pairs and for those that missed out uwill have them in time.

Picked up 7 pairs today, 3 this morning at release, and 4 more after lunch when they were still sitting.

3 to stay, 4 to the Bay.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Nikebacksthefalcons wrote:

HOMERXXI wrote:

yo i got all these for me and tha family the whole family none are for resell at all ,i hope that cookie was for me

So your saying you paid damn near 3g's for shoes for the family, are you crazy?
my fam gave me tha money and it was a tatol of 42 pairs

i call bs....aint no way your family all wears size 9.5-10.5

Just outta pure curiousity... how much are these reselling for? I was hoping to cop a third pair with my bonus next week.. but no way i'm paying more than250

i need 11.5 or 12 to for local pick up in the LA area... and props to that guy with the Cal State LA sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom