*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad.gif
superflyinchopstickninja wrote:

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Sac, Ca heads, my home girl just gave me the word arden will be open at 11:59 on the 23 for the XI release and she said everyone that lines up should be good, considering they have a champ,FL,FA, and shiekh I can believe it.

My homegirl also said they have a lot of pairs to go around, so good luck my sac NTers.

Got mine off of shoetrends, but if it's not a ghetto mad house like the DMPs, might wait for one more pair.

Does anyone from sac remember what arden was like for the DMPS? Everyone was just thizzed out of their mind in the parking lot getting hyphy breaking stuff lol!! Not trying to go through that again!! Not going to lie though guilty of being on some smackers and turfed during the wait for the DMPs, made the time go by mad quick lol!!

11:59 on the 22nd you mean pimp just checking cause the release date is the 23rd

See I was mad confused about this too, since they do release on the 23 why not do a midnight on the 22nd?

I clarified this with my homegirl and she did say 23 1159 so technically it is the 24th. Just being a messenger, if you have any questions or concerns call them and double check.

Mini sac summit in line?
roll.gif

ill be around arden to scoop up a few extra pairs as well. already had my pair come in but id like two or three more at non-internet-prerelease prices
laugh.gif

edit* when are ya'll goin to line up? i havent had to actually line up in a few years, but one of my connections lost their job recently
smh.gif

Im bout to scoop a pair up in Arden as well. Champs in stockton were doing pre-orders but by the time I called it was to late
mad.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yall dudes saying too price now...better not missout on release date

"damn i shoulda prdered frm sneakerhead or pys when i had the chance...i was sleepin"
laugh.gif

Yeah what I should of done was jump on that ebay sneakeroutlet deal for $215 shipped. Messed up on that one.

Originally Posted by skrew713

Looks like Spacejams for the whole fam. this Christmas!!!
Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

& baby girl on the way in April.... should I?

$$$$$
smh.gif
Lady may let me slide though, My boy and me..most def.!
$HOOT IF YOU GOT IT LIKE THAT AND I WAS IN YOUR POSITION ID COP 2 FOR ALL THREE OF THE KIDS 1 TO ROCK NOW AND 1 TO ROCK WHEN THEY GET OLDER

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

$$$$$
smh.gif
$HOOT IF YOU GOT IT LIKE THAT AND I WAS IN YOUR POSITION ID COP 2 FOR ALL THREE OF THE KIDS 1 TO ROCK NOW AND 1 TO ROCK WHEN THEY GET OLDER

AND HOW WOULD HE KNOW AT WHAT SIZE THEIR FEET WILL STOP GROWING?????

Originally Posted by kickinit102

Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

$$$$$
smh.gif

I MEAN FOR LIKE WHEN THEY GET IN GRADE SCHOOL

Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

$$$$$
smh.gif

SO WHEN THEY GET IN GRADE SCHOOL THEIR FEET WILL JUST STOP GROWING????????

Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

$$$$$
smh.gif

NO
laugh.gif
YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND IF YOU WERE A REAL SHOEHEAD YOU WOULD

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by YOUNG SERG

picked mine up today from spot in brooklyn. paid $250 cash. figured i paid the extra 60 dollars for a stress free transaction. no camping, no 12 am web surfing/clicking. Such is life..
I know a lot of people get thrown under the bus for paying above retail. . . . . but work hard, play hard.

Fulton? my boy picked up a pair from there for $210 they ain't give u any room for haggle?

Nah i picked mine up from the guys at sportech in brighton beach. Most likely my last time dealing with them.

Any idea if they're gonna flood the market with these? I mean a few weeks into the release of the Flu Games and I still see full size runs and all thelocal malls in Long Island. If they are gonna flood it, then I ain't stressing or paying $50 to almost $100 over retail.

Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

$$$$$
smh.gif

you cant be serious, right? im gonna do the same thing for my son. just bought him a size 1 in FLU GAME, will get a size 2 in Space Jams and also a pair ofsize 4 or 5, t make sure he can rock em a few years down the road when they are forgotten n ill have two pairs for myself also kids feet do not stop growing ingrade school. do u know any grown men wearing a size 3?
0.jpg

Originally Posted by skep

Toddler- son
Preschool- daughter
Youth- wifey
Mens- me

$$$$$
smh.gif

do u know any grown men wearing a size 3?

do u know anyone that has common sense, i mean basic thinking skills because if it were common you would have it, that can explain to you what is being said?

Any Orlando heads got the inside scoop on securing any pairs? Trying to lock mine down so I'm not scrambling on the 23rd

It sounds as if he was trying to say that just cop the equivalent of a grade school size just so they can have them when they get a little older. Thats whatmany people do. This is just becasue a childs foot grows real fast. But the only problem is what if the child doesn't like jordans for what ever the reasonmay be.

does anyone know how many size 14 were made because i feel that my chances of getting these are as messed up as this economy

I think he meant just get a larger size that they can grow into at some point... I use to do that with my oldest son...when he was a newborn I would buy hisJordans in progressively larger sizes (1C, 2C, 3C, 4C, etc.) so that when he grew into that size he had some heat waiting....

I would like to do that again but IDK if any of my kids would appreciate what they're wearing.... and its like $50 a pop per kid its an extra $150 plus$105 or $125 or whatever for GS sizes cuz my wifey wears a 6.5 or 7Y....

decisions, decisions and I still want a pair for myself, and maybe even 2 if I can swing it....

glasses.gif

does anyone now a spot in houston thats either prordering or selling these shoes early please let me know asap thanks

Kiccinit102 be cool my dude he just excited like us all for the Space Jams I want them for my whole family too and I've already been doinwhat he's talkin about buyin Jordans in staggered sizes its a smart thing to do cuz kids outgrow stuff so fast...

lets stay on topic I'm responsible for the first thread gettin shut down and I got banned.... I learned my lesson lets just talk about the release, noteach other its the Holidays have a heart cuzzo....

smokin.gif

got two pairs at $200 a pop in NYC my ex's lil bro did me the solid i'll take pics tomorrow when he drops them off to me.....i'll be hitting upsome spots in Manhattan that i know are getting their shipment today i'll keep you guys posted

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

got two pairs at $200 a pop in NYC my ex's lil bro did me the solid i'll take pics tomorrow when he drops them off to me.....i'll be hitting up some spots in Manhattan that i know are getting their shipment today i'll keep you guys posted
I'm gonna be rollin around manhattan checkin places later too. I'd pay a little extra just to have them now. I gotta work all day the 23rdand 24th. Not a matter of if I can get them, but if I can get them in my size...which is why I wouldn't mind coughin up cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom