*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

ive decided not to get these 2009 release instead will get a DS 2000 pair for $ (haha thought i was going to say how much huh
laugh.gif
)....anyways went to my local footlocker and they only have 18 pairs...maybe will send my little bro and buy him a pair...goodluck to everyone on RD.

yes i know pics or ducktales...will post when i get them
well if it's for a decent price the smart thing to do is cop a pair of 09's and keep ur 00's DS till u run the '09's into the ground...longevity is key

i actually have a used pair of jams already so the ones i just bought are staying DS....theres still some time left before RD so i may decide to get them justget them to complete the set of releases....

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

just called Premium Laces on Spring Street they have them in! Price? idk they didn't want to tell me over the phone....

Store Info
Premium Laces
68 Spring Street, New York, NY
(212) 334-4939‎

...i expect them to have decent pricing...good luck

Nice. I may roll by after work. If the price is manageable, I may pick them up just because I, most likely, won't have much spare time from the 23rd tilthe 26th. I'll let y'all know

I pulled the trigger on a size 11!! Thanks for that link.

I got them for $210 even, I had forgot that I had paypal cash.
pimp.gif

lol this spot by me is letting them go rite now for 275 mens sizes only i picked up my neices and little cousins pairs today for retail crazy thing is this onedude bought two from them crazy

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

This release is going to be fun.

No kidding, yeah L.A. has tons of stores, but the hassle of having to do work for them was turning me off from them
laugh.gif

Luckily I lucked out with that ebay seller link.

Bout to go pick mines up now from my spot. Just got the phone call. $175 flat. Gotta love jersey, no tax. will post pics when I get back.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Bout to go pick mines up now from my spot. Just got the phone call. $175 flat. Gotta love jersey, no tax. will post pics when I get back.
Very nice.
pimp.gif

Looking forward to your pics....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

This release is going to be fun.

No kidding, yeah L.A. has tons of stores, but the hassle of having to do work for them was turning me off from them
laugh.gif

Luckily I lucked out with that ebay seller link.

Yeah LA will be madhouse. I don't feel like driving around in holiday traffic and fight with last minute shoppers.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

lol this spot by me is letting them go rite now for 275 mens sizes only i picked up my neices and little cousins pairs today for retail crazy thing is this one dude bought two from them crazy
what spot is this?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn its crazy in here everybody coppin of line from left to right ..soonthere isnt going to be[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]any body waiting in line ..lmao[/color]
laugh.gif

lol @ everybody trippin over these. its not gonna be hard to find a pair of these, they are gonna be everywhere, and everyone and they momma gonna be rockingem. i wouldnt even buy these if i didnt get a discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom