*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ok4u2nvme

my local hibbett store told me they don't care how many pair i buy, they aren't putting a limit on it...so i plan to be first in line
alien.gif

so how many pair r u getting if u r first in line?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

So my peeps in So Cal. Torrance area

What stores yall thnking about copping from?

if u head to Del Amo, better get there early. try that shoe store in San Pedro.

Yea I bet...What shoe store in Pedro you talking about??

I've been talking to a couple of workers at Ftl and a lot of em are telling me that the shoe is a GR and they should get about 8 of each size.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Yes they will bee a GR but what stores have you been going to that will receive 100+ pairs? unless you're in a huge market (Time square stores) i just can't see that happening.[/color]
HOHLA said they were getting close to 150 pairs.

At FTL in Del Amo mall is where dude told me they were getting 8 of each size.
my spot told me they'd have around 8 10.5's as well, and I don't exactly live in a big market. I know that doesn't speak on the actual size distribution they'll get or how many pairs, but I figure 8 of the common sizes, maybe 4 of the non-common sizes. And like I said that's one store, not a HUGE traffic area.

I just know I better get a pair

the only shoe store i know if in san pedro is foot pro on gaffey... hope that helps someone out.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I'm out in Huntington. Only one spot out here (besides the chain stores) and the guy loves to overcharge for J's. Bellport. man I doubt there's spots out there.
Yea, there's a couple of spots around me but I'll be at one of the malls more then likely. As far as stores on the Island they all overcharge for the most part, but here's a list of the top of my head:

Sports Plaza
Sneaker Bistro
Dunk Sports
Renarts
Extra Butter
Sidanas
Sneakers & Stuff

Yeah Im out in huntington too, my mom pre ordered them at renarts for my bday (the 24th). When I got home I asked her if it was 175 and she said it was 217with tax which i think is $200. Is there anywhere else around that area that is getting them and selling for retail?

i went into finishline today and struck up a conversation with a worker their to try and get an idea about how many pairs of space jams they weregetting....than i asked him about the white red 12s and he acted like he never heard anything about them....then he tried to tell me the playoff 12s werecoming out in January....i was like huh??? and i had my 03 bred 12s on and he was like yea just like those but white where the red would be....im like i thinkur mistaken on that one but he acted like he was so sure the playoff 12s were coming out

Have a few questions i hope NT can answer, some that may be dumb, but i just need answers
laugh.gif
..thanks if advance.

1. How difficult will these be to get? Will they be difficult to get like some other shoes in the past?

2. For people that have camped out in the past, what's the first thing people do when the doors open? Does everybody run directly to the Foot Locker/FootAction etc. like it's black friday at wal-mart or something?

3. Should i be prepared to camp for these, or just come a few hours before?

I know some of these questions depend on where i'm located, but i'm in a pretty big city..

Any tips are appreciated.

(and no, i'm not a diehard sneakerhead if that matters, but i do enjoy Jordans and the history behind them.)

Depends on the city for all your answers... tell us where and hopefully hometown heroes will chime in....

If u want these bad enough you will get them.

I wanted to be the first to get the gold-box DMP and I camped at a Scheel's from 11:30PM until 9:00AM in below-freezing temps. (outside for the last hourand a half or so)

I might do something similar for these because I do have the 00 Space Jam which literally destroys these by comparison, but I want a Space Jam I can wearwhenever I want, and obviously these are it. I'm looking forward to the task though its been a couple years since I had to go hard for a pair of freshJordans

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Have a few questions i hope NT can answer, some that may be dumb, but i just need answers
laugh.gif
..thanks if advance.

1. How difficult will these be to get? Will they be difficult to get like some other shoes in the past?

2. For people that have camped out in the past, what's the first thing people do when the doors open? Does everybody run directly to the Foot Locker/Foot Action etc. like it's black friday at wal-mart or something?

3. Should i be prepared to camp for these, or just come a few hours before?

I know some of these questions depend on where i'm located, but i'm in a pretty big city..

Any tips are appreciated.

(and no, i'm not a diehard sneakerhead if that matters, but i do enjoy Jordans and the history behind them.)
1. depends on your area and how many pairs they get...i suggest you go in and talk to workers and ask about the 11/12 pack for a general idea
2. at footaction where i live they open the gate half way up and let one person in at a time....or the first few ppl depending on how many workers there are
3. i dont think u will need to camp more than few hours.....my mall opens at 7 so i will probably get to the mall around 4 .....since your in a big city ushould ask around...like i said before go talk to employees at the sneaker spots

I'm located in Grand Prairie,TX (Dallas area)

I've read past pages..And i honestly don't think the Parks mall is a good place to go to get these. I'm assuming the Parks will be one the mallswhere people will have the most difficulty getting these.

The owner of a mom and pops store that gives me the hook up just got his confirmed size runs for his 3 stores last night. He let me pre-order what he had left.Size 9, 10.5, and 13. Thank god he still had my size 10.5 left. Said he sold out doing pre-orders and he just started letting people do it this morning. Hetold me his rep said it was going to be Christmas eve release not the day before because Nike doesnt want all the kids to skip school. He told me after one dayof getting his sizes runs he can already tell this will be way crazier of a release day than the 11/12, said it reminds him of releases from 10 years ago. Illstill def be trying to cop some more pairs on RD. Good luck to everyone else getting their pairs.

still hate the shape on these (cdp mold
sick.gif
), but will cop if i can still get the discount. one thing is for sure, there is no way i'll be paying $175+ forany 11 w/ a cdp mold. price should be about $130-+%% after discount which is acceptable.

Originally Posted by sideshow20

how do these run? would it be a good idea to get a half size bigger?

im pretty positive it was said your ok to go true size

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

I dunno..if these are cdp mold like people have been saying, might be a good idea to go half a size bigger. That's what I'm planning ondoing. Maybe those that copped early could shed some light on the matter.

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

I dunno..if these are cdp mold like people have been saying, might be a good idea to go half a size bigger. That's what I'm planning on doing. Maybe those that copped early could shed some light on the matter.

I don't own a pair of the CDP XI's, so I wouldn't know of the molds are alike.

But however, my true size is a 9.5 and they fit fine to me. The blue shoe horns will eventually stretch them out just a little bit, so you should basically begood with your true size.

I agree with you that people should buy their true size, but no the blue shoe horns will not stretch out the shoe at all.

I don't think they are the cdp molds, so I would say get your true size. If anything go to a local mom and pop store when they get there shipment in andtry them on if you can.

Called my nearest footlocker and they said they might not have these
laugh.gif

They get everything but not this release.....lol

Originally Posted by Rafool

Called my nearest footlocker and they said they might not have these
laugh.gif

They get everything but not this release.....lol
roll.gif

they got the team J's and the 2.5's rotting on the shelves but not the guaranteed sell out
smh.gif
smh.gif

...Not sure if anyone else has heard this, but the guys at the Glendale Galleria Champs said they got notice today that they were moving the release date up toDec. 19 (Sat.) . Again, I know it has been stated many times that these release on the 23rd/24th....just sharing what they told me.

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

...Not sure if anyone else has heard this, but the guys at the Glendale Galleria Champs said they got notice today that they were moving the release date up to Dec. 19 (Sat.) . Again, I know it has been stated many times that these release on the 23rd/24th....just sharing what they told me.

so they gonna put out both red/white xii and jams on the same day?

Sounds like last year's original plan (CDP)???. Like I said, just sharing...you never know with retail employees...

See they aint change the price to $150. Looks like $225 it is then for me and my daughter. I'm just waitin on the phone call from my boy at the local spotaround here. If he don't hit me up, Finishline Midnight release it will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom