Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by KuyaT

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

WOW EVERY FINISHLINE IS GOING TO HAVE 1 PAIR IN EACH SIZE
eek.gif
HUH? are you referring to your area? b/c my store in Va Beach got 36 pairs...5 size 11's...4 size 10's...and so on...

amen to that bro
happy.gif
iam from Va Beach and military circle mall Footlocker alone will have at least 5 of each size ranging from 9 to 11.5
smokin.gif

Good to hear and thanks for the info. ! Sounds like they have the largest shipment in the mall. Btw FNL was talking, it doesn't sound like they received as many. Military is the spot. I used to work there in the mid-90's.
yeah...idk how many pairs FNL @ military got, but Im at FNL @ Lynnhaven...and i would assume that the FNL at military got more than 36 pairs...there should b plenty to go around...

It depends on where you live. Between Footlocker, FL, and Champs here in the DMV, there will be atleast 36 pairs or more at ALL of the spots alone.

That is not including mom and pop shops. People are being to concerned for these. There are definately more of these around then the XI/XI pack.

so does anyone have to deal with raffle tickets to get these?

The nikestore up my way is the only place getting em and you show up an hour before the store opens and they will just hand out raffle tickets and you have tobe drawn in order to buy them

I don't like it...

Son, you're just pushing it now.

Just wait till release date and go and try on the damn Space Jam for god sake. It's only three days away.

You've asked the same questions countless times, now you're just mixing it up.

Wait till release date, ask the salesmen if you can try on the Space Jam and the White/Red XII at the same time, now shutup already.

You're just as annoying as inglewood.

i would cop if they were still 125, but i cant pay 175 for some cheap replicas of the og's, i know theres gonna be some regrets when the soles turn yellowand the patent leather cracks before its even spring lol

Man it seems like this is the most limited general release in awhile, from what i heard there aren't going to be many pairs in SD

Cant wait till tomorow...my connect comin thru with the jams. Im happy as hell cuz this is the first time i aint had 2 wake up or wait in line for these.Ima prolly stil peep the mall on they release...its gonna be madness...better belive them jackaz gone be jackin that night...stay skrrapped

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Cant wait till tomorow...my connect comin thru with the jams. Im happy as hell cuz this is the first time i aint had 2 wake up or wait in line for these. Ima prolly stil peep the mall on they release...its gonna be madness...better belive them jackaz gone be jackin that night...stay skrrapped
laugh.gif

Word, I just hope this isn't another Cool Grey release madness. It was bad around my way, real bad.

smh.gif
This thread needs a FAQ section, the same questions being asked every page.

Half the people who have them said they fit true to size, not the like cdp.
The other half said they can go up a .5 size and they would fit better. Some people have wider feet or longer feet, the choice is yours, go to your local spotand see if you can try them on.

Eastbay, FTL, and FTA will have these for sale at 12:00 Midnight on the 22nd, the site will more then likely crash, and sizes will go fast. There's no wayto say if kids sizes will go as fast. Also Bing cashback and other coupons most likely won't work, don't risk trying to save a few dollars and get yourorder cancelled.

Finishline is known to put shoes up a little before 12:00 or a little bit after.

NDC never has a set time, It doesn't matter what the CSR tells you. The site will most likely crash and sizes will go just as quick.

Shirts for these are on PYS, and matching fitteds are on myfitteds.com and ecapcity.com

These are a GR, people have said that stores who hardly receive Jordans are getting these. That doesn't mean they will be getting 100+ pairs though. Otherpeople won't be able to tell you when to camp out or if one is necessary unless they are in the same area or have gone to the same place for otherreleases. You know how other hyped releases are in your area, this release is like every other christmas release. The hypebeasts, resellers, regular guy, shoecollectors, and parents will all be there waiting to get a pair.

Hope this answers any questions that people might have. If your camping out use common sense and be aware of the people around you.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Baby Jumpman - Thanks for putting some info in here,
Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

... this release is like every other christmas release. The hypebeasts, resellers, regular guy, shoe collectors, and parents will all be there waiting to get a pair.

QFT

Yep exactly. Thats why even with stores getting 100 plus pairs its still no guarantee you get your size unless you go early. Not mention people buying 2,3,4pairs of the shoes.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

grin.gif

After about 10-15 casual wears.

I'll be getting a second pair on RD though.
laugh.gif
Did you wipe them down after you wore them? Also your carbon fiber looks pretty good for being an "early release/b-grade" pair
grin.gif

Realtalk, just seen these at the register at finishline today for the first time......my first impression was I told the worker if I could see the adult sizescause I assumed the shoe on display was a big kids shoe, come to find out it was a mens size 8...........my next impression was are you serious after lookingat the shoe for about 3 min the xi's are no longer my favorite air jordan sneaker jb ruined it for me, these shoes killed jb,the company should me ashamedof theirselves, if you never seen them or is on the fence go look at them in person....................nuff said
Hype>space jams 09

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

grin.gif

After about 10-15 casual wears.

I'll be getting a second pair on RD though.
laugh.gif
Did you wipe them down after you wore them? Also your carbon fiber looks pretty good for being an "early release/b-grade" pair
grin.gif

Yeap, cleaned them every time. I just wanted to spoil everyone's excitement.
laugh.gif

I remember when it use to be a diffrence between the fake xi and the real, now that they are the same and higher cost, im finished........it was a good runmuch love NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom