*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by Rafool

Shut up before you get this thread locked.

You say you already have these then wait to try on your pair, what difference does it make if you know how they fit IF you already have them anyway?

Just wait and try your pair that you already have.
The difference is I wanted the question answered NOW...

Like to tell you the truth, I really don't have to explain myself to you dudes
laugh.gif

LOL this dude is hilarious. how hard is it to PM someone? its exactly the same as posting + u just log on later in the day andWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH------LAAAAAAA u got ur answer without having to read through the new pages of posts...

haha and gettn compared to "INGLEWOOD" is no compliment, keep up ur @+$-talk and ull be the next "INGLEWOOD"-- flamed on, ragged on,laughed at, and ignored everytime u post.

just FYI
wink.gif
dont be like"inglewood"

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

smh.gif
This thread needs a FAQ section, the same questions being asked every page.

IMO every major or hyped release NEEDS a FAQ section on the first page, along with first page updates of any new , news pictures, etc.

please step your game up NIKETALK, or dont claim to be the "Ultimate Online SneakerCommunity" becasue the "other" site (!*%%@$@##*++@) does make frequent first page updates.

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Man it seems like this is the most limited general release in awhile, from what i heard there aren't going to be many pairs in SD

You heard wrong bro. Plenty in SD to go around. stop hyping these gr's up
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Realtalk, just seen these at the register at finishline today for the first time......my first impression was I told the worker if I could see the adult sizes cause I assumed the shoe on display was a big kids shoe, come to find out it was a mens size 8...........my next impression was are you serious after looking at the shoe for about 3 min the xi's are no longer my favorite air jordan sneaker jb ruined it for me, these shoes killed jb,the company should me ashamed of theirselves, if you never seen them or is on the fence go look at them in person....................nuff said
Hype>space jams 09
Kids size look better than Mens though.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but will these be released on footlocker's website, like the way the Toro Bravo pack was?

-Mitetwo.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Cant wait till tomorow...my connect comin thru with the jams. Im happy as hell cuz this is the first time i aint had 2 wake up or wait in line for these. Ima prolly stil peep the mall on they release...its gonna be madness...better belive them jackaz gone be jackin that night...stay skrrapped
laugh.gif

Word, I just hope this isn't another Cool Grey release madness. It was bad around my way, real bad.

word...i aint tooo far from h-town...i remember hearing stories for days bout XI releases over there...sharpstown...gunspoint all dat %!%%

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

Sorry if this has already been asked, but will these be released on footlocker's website, like the way the Toro Bravo pack was?

-Mitetwo.

It has been asked. Read a few pages back, and you will get your answer.
frown.gif

just reserved my 2 pairs at the house of hoops here in chicago. they're opening at 12AM on 12/23 for people that have reserve tickets.

they still had a bunch of sizes left if anyone is interested.

I actually detest the way these look when they're sitting there out of the box but I tried my pair on and they felt and looked great.

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Btw, how much is total price WITH tax for NYC?

$175 * .0825 = $14.44 + $175 = $189.44 Cost of Space Jams in NYC

nyc sales tax went up to 8.875%...total would be 190.53

so u could simply do the following to get the total. 175 * 1.0875 = 190.31 whatever it comes out to, just showing the shorter way as a pose to adding 175 tothe answer

i would love to go to houston and just see what sharpstown is gonna look like for the space jams....swangerz and spacejams everywhere...i loveretro's..just not the quality.

i got mines last week in ny actually its 190.52 yall both ight lol just bring 192....but most spots charging 250 anyway lol good luck

Looks like my boys and mine are a no go. House got broken (all the stupid KIDS took was my 360 and my kids wii, didnt touch my kicks or wifeys slew ofhandbags) in this weekend and now im focused on security for the fam. Hopefully i can get a pair after release from a fellow NTer if the prices are right. Howmuch you think the resell game is gonna be asking for these?????

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Looks like my boys and mine are a no go. House got broken (all the stupid KIDS took was my 360 and my kids wii, didnt touch my kicks or wifeys slew of handbags) in this weekend and now im focused on security for the fam. Hopefully i can get a pair after release from a fellow NTer if the prices are right. How much you think the resell game is gonna be asking for these?????
u live in Watts?
eek.gif

no wonder
eyes.gif

i held these today at footaction... They were ok, better than the CDP.. I'm still on the fence about these however.. I want the RESN SB Dunk.. Don'tknow if I will be able to get anything at all though
frown.gif
Hope I get abonus this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom