*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on the fence due to the quality issues... I need to see them and try them on before I make a decision... we cant even get a true to size on these...quality control must be on extended lunch break cuz got dam this is looking like a fake Jordan; inconsistencies by the bushel its very sad....

What's even more sad is I'm still on the fence when I know damn well I should make a stand and skip these and thanks to my '00 Space Jams I mightjust do that....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

we should all send this to Nike in response to their poor quality and see what they would have to say

laugh.gif

arent you the same guy that posted the #%*@ box a couple pages back?

So are the Jams a Quick Strike release or somethin????? Im a employee at a shoe store and im tryin to figure out why we got 160 pair of white and red 12'sbut only 54 pair of Jams's.. makes no sense to me. we still have like 60 pair of 12's left.. (and im talkin men sizes 8-15).

CAN SOMEBODY FEEL ME IN?????

roll.gif
@ lacedupauthentics...that's just silly. I'll be picking mine upfor retial tomorrow at my local spot. And these dudes put "never been worn immaculate DS". Immaculate? Wow!

This is an interesting release...Granted i just moved from CO, to Louisiana...But i was able to pre order my 3 pairs from footlocker...Havent been able to dothat in years. I paid for them and everything on saturday, just have to pick them up. Gotta love a smaller crowd of sneaker heads down here in LA.

good look out ajmasta ill delete it but if nike stop releasing bs for outrageous price people wouldnt have to put stuff on Niketalk like this

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by seanj4523

we should all send this to Nike in response to their poor quality and see what they would have to say

laugh.gif

arent you the same guy that posted the #%*@ box a couple pages back?
You're both gonna get banned if you don't remove it from your posts.
This isn't ISS. No profanity allowed on NT.

this release is really being blown out of proportion, it's starting to remind of the the super bowl, a hype fest.

if people put in work to cop the TB3 this should be a piece of cake to get, and just a lil bit cheaper

i understand for all of you on here that wear a size 7-13 ut i wear a 14 its not going to be as easy when store are only gettin 1 pair of my size and some notgetting a 14 at all people are going to buy 4 and 5 og these shoes plus you have to deduct for the employees cuz u know they getting them then whats left overthats why i was wondering hould i camp or not im not going to be able to walk in a store and ask for my size in the jams without getting laughed at last time itried to do that this was my result

Hello hey do yall have the jays in a size 14

result

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

this release is really being blown out of proportion, it's starting to remind of the the super bowl, a hype fest.

if people put in work to cop the TB3 this should be a piece of cake to get, and just a lil bit cheaper

Thank you...There shouldnt be any stress in these, stores that never retros are getting these in. I think in my area at least, these may sit. There is nosneaker culture where i am at, but i maybe wrong

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

grin.gif

After about 10-15 casual wears.

I'll be getting a second pair on RD though.
laugh.gif

Well clear sole will yellow, what are you expecting??
laugh.gif

Especially if you don't clean the soles after every wear.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Thank you...There shouldnt be any stress in these, stores that never retros are getting these in. I think in my area at least, these may sit. There is no sneaker culture where i am at, but i maybe wrong
easy for u to say jhobson u already bought, paid for, and are guaranteed your pairs....
tongue.gif

The hype is always overblown, especially for the Christmas release. For all we know, all these employees and managers could be lying about their quantitiesreceived.... I'm not saying everyone's getting a pair... but I am saying this release, like all others, will not live up to the hype.... sooner orlater all this bad quality/ inflated price crap is gonna baccfire on Brand Jordan. Only question is how many of us will hang in there long enough to reap thebenefits of such a bacclash ? ? ?

do people expect the bottom of their shoes to stay clear after walking on blacktop and dirt?......a lot of that can probably be cleaned off....my eggplants arethe same way

please help...

is sheikh legit? i heard they get their jordans from wholesalers and people had problems with fakes.

I believe in wearing shoes and all but honestly...10-15 wears in 01s didnt quite look like that...its the bottom so who cares right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom