*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by illfrozn

Why are people talking about Wednesday? I thought they went on sale on Thursday at midnight or Thursday morning when malls open?

OK...for the umpteeeenthgazillionth time...the shoes are being released on WEDNESDAY 12/23.

Some places are doing midnight releases meaning Tuesday night/Wed am...midnight into 12/23. Good luck going to look for these on Thursday.

Seriously...are we done asking:

WHEN ARE THESE DROPPING?
HOW DO THESE FIT?
WILL EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS WORK?
WHERE CAN I COP FOR RETAIL? ONLINE? STORE (INSERT LOCATION HERE) WILL HAVE THEM?

how quick do you think toddler sizes will sell? think i'd be able to cop a pair after 5PM?

and is there any spots reserving men sizes in LA/valley?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

how quick do you think toddler sizes will sell? think i'd be able to cop a pair after 5PM?

nerd.gif

Regarding the reserves, i called a lot of footlockers in LA and i asked if they were taking reserves....they just laughed at me lol

Originally Posted by riddla713

i know someone else already said that ftl employees can use their discount on 1 pair of space jams, but my manager is still saying they are excluded. anybody from ftl, champs or fa hear otherwise. it would really be cool if employees get to use their discount for at least 1 pair.

We received an email from Tony Versa last week stating that we were allowed to get our discount on 1 pair of space jams per employee. Tony Versa runs most ofthe Northern East Coast for FTL.

i dunno if this was answered before, but i am a pretty frequent reader in this forum/topic. Anyways, the footlocker in my area will NOT be receiving the SpaceJams (1 out of the 2 in the whole district that will not receive the Space Jams). However, the sheikh says they will, so my question is...

Is Sheikh legit?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

do yall think people are actually gona camp out for these

I doubt it. Alot people are already off Jordans now. They will sell out in a few days but no need to camp out.

The local Finish Line told me that they only got 18 pairs and that half will be bought by employees before doors open
frown.gif
i guess no Spacejams for me.

Originally Posted by asianJordan

nerd.gif

Regarding the reserves, i called a lot of footlockers in LA and i asked if they were taking reserves....they just laughed at me lol
Of course, u can't call on the phone askin that, u gotta go into the store. Might be a rep callin tryna bag the store

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by asianJordan

nerd.gif

Of course, u can't call on the phone askin that, u gotta go into the store. Might be a rep callin tryna bag the store

i did ask 2 employees in person, one at HOH and one at the local footaction...other than that i called

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

anyone ordered from promoshoes.com? wanna know if the 09 jams are legit

I was also wonderin this same question. I aint ever ordered from them before. Can anyone shed light on the jams they sellin...price aint too bad either.Appreciate any feedback

Everyone that is worried about coppin their pair should have established connects prior to the release.
smh.gif

This question has probably been asked a few times before, but I'm too lazy to look through all 100+ pages, I just read the last few pages, but, what typeof release is this gonna be? I've read/heard general but some people are saying quick strike. Some people say this store is getting 100+ pairs and anotherperson says this store is getting 20 pairs. Any information would be much appreciated and helpful. Thanks NT.

some sources are getting 1 of each size, other sources are getting a couple of each size.. this was supposed to be a quickstrike, but has been termed a holidayrelease..many stores got their space jam quantity cut or lost because they sold their Rising suns with the special insole before release date... Nike pushedthe release of the rising suns back and the insoles got recalled by nike, but those who did not return the insoles got n trouble with nike and lost their spacejams... some stores are getting as little as 12 pairs... but either way.. they will sell out immediately due to the demand... hope that answers yourquestion....

Originally Posted by G Kid 32

This question has probably been asked a few times before, but I'm too lazy to look through all 100+ pages, I just read the last few pages, but, what type of release is this gonna be? I've read/heard general but some people are saying quick strike. Some people say this store is getting 100+ pairs and another person says this store is getting 20 pairs. Any information would be much appreciated and helpful. Thanks NT.

some sources are getting 1 of each size, other sources are getting a couple of each size.. this was supposed to be a quickstrike, but has been termed aholiday release..many stores got their space jam quantity cut or lost because they sold their Rising suns with the special insole before release date... Nikepushed the release of the rising suns back and the insoles got recalled by nike, but those who did not return the insoles got n trouble with nike and losttheir space jams... some stores are getting as little as 12 pairs... but either way.. they will sell out immediately due to the demand... hope that answersyour question....

Originally Posted by lacedupauthentics

some sources are getting 1 of each size, other sources are getting a couple of each size.. this was supposed to be a quickstrike, but has been termed a holiday release..many stores got their space jam quantity cut or lost because they sold their Rising suns with the special insole before release date... Nike pushed the release of the rising suns back and the insoles got recalled by nike, but those who did not return the insoles got n trouble with nike and lost their space jams... some stores are getting as little as 12 pairs... but either way.. they will sell out immediately due to the demand... hope that answers your question....

Thanks for the information, much appreciated. So my best bet would be to call and ask my local stores how many they'll be receiving?

Originally Posted by G Kid 32

Originally Posted by lacedupauthentics

some sources are getting 1 of each size, other sources are getting a couple of each size.. this was supposed to be a quickstrike, but has been termed a holiday release..many stores got their space jam quantity cut or lost because they sold their Rising suns with the special insole before release date... Nike pushed the release of the rising suns back and the insoles got recalled by nike, but those who did not return the insoles got n trouble with nike and lost their space jams... some stores are getting as little as 12 pairs... but either way.. they will sell out immediately due to the demand... hope that answers your question....

Thanks for the information, much appreciated. So my best bet would be to call and ask my local stores how many they'll be receiving?

Yep but a lot of stores.. The employees are taking their pairs before they even release cutting the qusntity available immediately

hey guys, I know this typa question been asked heaps but I'd really appreciate the help.
I'm a sz 10.5 in 3s, what sz would you recommend for the spacejams? (btw I have pretty wide feet)

my first pair of 11s :tongue: thanks!

Originally Posted by realballer

hey guys, I know this typa question been asked heaps but I'd really appreciate the help.
I'm a sz 10.5 in 3s, what sz would you recommend for the spacejams? (btw I have pretty wide feet)

my first pair of 11s :tongue: thanks!

i have wide feet to and i would say to get that good comfy feel were u dont have to take out the insoles or have your pinky toes hurting, go with a size 11.5cause i have these and to me the material is stiff just like the cdp 11s from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom