*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
this will be up on all nike online accounts on 23rd midnight, so if you aren't much for camping this will be your best bet
tired.gif

I will definitely try online the night before...but it seems that most mall stores will have them. I just called my two FAs that I usually go to for GR andthey said yup...24th...open at 8AM. So I just have to pick which one I want to camp out at.

SoCal heads, any word on Shiekhs? they have been getting all Retroes this year, but u never know. The Del Amo mall has like 4 or 5 spots. Footlocker,Footaction, Shiekh, that "salvatory" place or whatever by the food court, and Robert Wayne if they get
em. Then the South Bay galleria, and a shoe store in San Pedro, Shoe Pros or whatevr.

Yeah Im probably hit up online sites at midnight of the 23rd before going in store. And these are the 23rd correct? Cause on Nike.com it says the 24th..but Imsure its the 23rd.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just wondering if it has been confirmed that the special packaging has been scrapped.
nerd.gif

Since the price is $175, that would be the only reason they would be this much.

I see people keep asking about the availability on these.

Just compare this release to the nubuck 12's, thats how many of these will be around, trust me.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

i work at footlocker and our release date sheets say 12/23/09 for all size spacejams. also we have received our shipments of spacejams and we got just as many as we did for the flu games ( a whole lot. like 100+ ). actually the fusion 13 are more limited than the spacejams or any retro 12 released recently. the manager will not allow us to open any spacejam boxes yet so i cant quote on the special box, but he said that only men sizes will have the special box. im just glad that im guranteed at least 2 pairs at discount unless footlocker sends out some new information excluding the spacejams from employee discount.
so employees are allowed to use their discount on these?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

this release should be similar to the cdp xi/xii when it comes to how many pairs are available. last year the footlocker i worked at had 45 cdp xi/xii. this year we have around 100 space jams. two pairs in the cdp pack = 90 shoes. expect the same madness.

btw, this is stupid.
if your store had 45 packs, that means 45 people were able to walk out with the shoes
if your store has 100 space jams, 100 people will walk out with shoes
(assuming that there is a 1 limit pair/pack per person)

45 =/= 100. not the same madness

if there was the same availability, then you wouldve had the same amount of packs as the amount of space jams

so i guess its the 23rd now? or the 24th? looks like im going to have to take both of those days off

here's the newest info i have received.

1-foot locker release date schedule/manifests have them releasing the 23rd, not the 24th.

2-"Special package" is the regular men's packaging. kids packages will have the regular boxes.

3-NOT ALL FTL/FA/FINISHLNE/CHAMPS are getting them. My foot locker isn't. straight word from my DM. We're a 16 store district, only 5-6 of the storesare getting them. Yes thats only a 3rd.kinda mad on this, closest to me is 2 1/2hrs away. So if you plan on getting @ a retailer, CALL them. or stop in to ask.most people will give you the info they have. to me, if i give you the info, the better chance you will come buy. why say i can't or no, losing out onsales & commish! they will tell you how many they got & such.

4-Stores will be opening earlier as well, call the store to find out, some will release earlier than others based on area.

5-price is 175$ for men

6-Word from my DM, is that they are NOT allowing any discount on them. coupons, EMPLOYEE etc. EVERY1 pays full price. Plus he also said he believes its goingto be 1 per customer. if so, bring a friend/girl to pick ur 2nd pair up for you.

7-Also, oddly enough, my store isn't getting the SJ's but we have a manifest for a retro 11 T. once this comes in, i will post for all to see what teethey're putting out with them. I have not seen any word on clothing for them in here.

8-Lastly, for people who dont know, if your paper isn't up to par that day etc, you CAN put these on lay-a-way @ foot lockers. So, if they don't put alimit & you want a few pairs, you would only have to deposit 35$ a pair for lay-a-way & you have 30 days to pay these off.

I hope this info helps out, & soon as i hear more info from my DM, i will refresh for every1. i'll make sure that every1 has the most current &correct info.

Any1 in the (518) or (315) area, if some1 @ the foot lockers or foot actions won't give you how many they have & such, just ask me, i can find out 4u.

I am in a GREAT city for getting J's ... random: Waldorf, MARYLAND (DMV stand up) ... got a nice mall to go to with a Foot Locker, Footaction, finishline,and champs all in the mall ... Makes coppin easy ... u in Southern Maryland ... hit me up... dont know if imma camp.. but will get there at 6 or so ... toscope out the scene... no mob.. easy trip to mickey d's ... HAHA

Dunno y there is so much hype about gettin this early... if it's a GR shouldn't be that hard to get it... look at the nubucks and the flu games... theyall over still

YO RICK .... any word on where you going yet ???

I got at homie from SP OAK and he told me he might be able to get me 1 pair. I NEED 2.

FNL OAK is wack NOW. lol

FNL EAST might be a GO. I had to spit a lil game at the new manager and see if she will come thru for me and the homies.

FNL VF right now is looking NICE.

and the lady friend at the other FNL is mad with me and im sure she aint going to come thru like she said so F that.

FTL OAK . im still not sure. Everytime I go in there now I dont see that white chick. Some older Mexican cat is always there and he seems like a (FEMALE DOG)

I know in the Bay Area this will be a crazy drop.... SUCKS for us older cats.

You will not be allowed to put them on layaway, an email was sent out about all shoes with release dates cannot be put on layaway, you can't use themilitary discount, and coupons can't be used, and if the employee discount is allowed then technically only 20% of the stores received inventory of rdshoes can be sold to employees.

^^Yeah man These dropping in the bay will be crazy. Im still trying to figure out where to cop mine around the 650.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I got at homie from SP OAK and he told me he might be able to get me 1 pair. I NEED 2.

FNL OAK is wack NOW. lol

FNL EAST might be a GO. I had to spit a lil game at the new manager and see if she will come thru for me and the homies.

and the lady friend at the other FNL is mad with me and im sure she aint going to come thru like she said so F that.

FTL OAK . im still not sure. Everytime I go in there now I dont see that white chick. Some older Mexican cat is always there and he seems like a (FEMALE DOG)

i agree wit you trotter, BAY AREA will be crazy....mght see you out there at EASTRIDGE
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

FNL OAK is wack NOW. lol

i agree wit you trotter, BAY AREA will be crazy....mght see you out there at EASTRIDGE
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Whats up Rico ive been talking around with shoe palaces and i know if oak gets a good amount theyll hold some if i ask ill text you if Derrick gives me thego , but i wanted to stop by FTL in Oak and see whats up with them but gay %%% jeff is always there and hes just annoying and an idiot so i tend not to stop bythere we all know how much of a Jack@$% he is so i just always go around VF and Milpitas and both have told me at least 50 paireach

As for FNL the only one where people help me out is in Oak even though that store is preety whack i heard like 25 prs there that store is all around bad nowthey even have a 16 yr old manager
roll.gif

^^^ LOL ... YES FNL OAK is wack NOW. Im sure they do have a young manager. Ill have to stop in and CLOWN on that store.

I havent seen JEFF at FTL OAK for months now. I wasnt evern sure if she still worked there.

Most likely Ill be at VF if SP OAK doesnt come thru... He did say I was good but YOU NEVER KNOW.

EDGAR ... If I end up going to EASTRIDGE Ill holla at you.

I JUST CANT WAIT TO GET THIS OVER WITH ALREADY
grin.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I found a guy on ebay selling some near deadstock concords for 150 OG retro 2000 and I was wondering should I get 1 retro concord/space jam or 2 space jams. Can someone help me out cause I dont have the bread to get all 3.

If I were in your position....(after a legit check of course) I would cop the concords and the space jams.... don't worry bout that second pair rightnow....you will get yours eventually.....

^ I hope they do. i ordered the wht/red xiis from them so i could relax on that release date. So i really hope they do the Space Jams the same way so i canagain be at ease. Im willing to pay a few dollars extra to guarantee my pair if they raise the price one em. But even if they dont have them early where i livei never have a problem copping J's. i just hate getting up early to wait for them to open lol. The things we do for the love of our shoes.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

You will not be allowed to put them on layaway, an email was sent out about all shoes with release dates cannot be put on layaway, you can't use the military discount, and coupons can't be used, and if the employee discount is allowed then technically only 20% of the stores received inventory of rd shoes can be sold to employees.
For the most part you are correct, FTL it's 33% of the inventory lol

& the flu games were able to be put on lay-a-way. I got 3 extra sales on that alone. "U mean i cop these & got up to 30 days to pay?" Nodoubt.

like i said, when i get more info i will let it be known. By the way, might be a lil' more limited than you expect.The Biggest selling store in my district(Albany, NY) is only getting 48 pairs of Men's.

how's the fit for these 2009 Space Jams?i've never owned any pair of 11's before...
i've got wide feet and i usually wear a size 10 for regular AF1s,Dunks and Air Maxes...can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom