*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working at Finishline FTW
pimp.gif

2 pairs on the discount...

I really want a pair but 175 plus tax is ridiculous. They raised the price 50 dollars! And went down in quality. I don't want to give jb money. Ihaven't bought a pair of shoes since the fire red 3s and I can't even remember when that was it's Been that long.

These are going to be right around 200 after taxes. I'm going to have to make a last second decision. Still on the fence.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by village1600

I predict straight maddness on the 23rd
Pending where you live, rural city?...doubt it. But major city where I stay at (L.A)....it's gonna be like little kids looking for pills...
eek.gif

Like I keep saying.....wish you all much luck...because we're going old school again like back in the days when Jordan's would release on a weekday
laugh.gif

Skipping class just to go back the same day rockin' a fresh pair
pimp.gif

Just hope everyone gets a pair and is satisfied.

^^ i dont know bro im from madison wisconsin and if its anything and i mean anything like the cdp 11-12 it will be straight bannanas round here!!! i was unableto cop on rd cause everybody was able to buy more then 1 and most stores round here only get 2 pairs mabey for each size
mad.gif
mad.gif
and size 9.5/10 go crazy fast!!!!!!

My spot will do a one pair limit per person.but I will take my guy with me like I did last year with the 11/12 pack.I think I have to work that morning but Iprob will just come in later

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Yo Fellas Cut it out. It's not that Serious And We DO NOT WANT THIS TREAD LOCKED...... like the last one was...... That would suck

embarassed.gif
That was me.... but people still need to respect otherse-feelings and not be so quicc to talk down not everyone appreciates that....

GG what can you tell me about 2010.... numbers only if u don't have colors PM me

Originally Posted by KidJs5

Working at Finishline FTW
pimp.gif

2 pairs on the discount...

I work there too...but in my district (houston) there is this talk that only 3 employees purchases per store when it comes to the space jams....you might wantto check with your DM

Don't under estimate this release just because it's suppose to be a general release. Do your homework and be prepared. It's going to be cold, noschool, and close to Christmas means madness in most areas. Good luck.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Don't under estimate this release just because it's suppose to be a general release. Do your homework and be prepared. It's going to be cold, no school, and close to Christmas means madness in most areas. Good luck.

Dudes do it every year. They get theirs' because they know the hype around releases. But the dudes they tell to relax misses out
laugh.gif

Yes this is a GR but its better to be safe than sorry. Don't sleep. Hey maybe they wont sell out but why risk it.

those pics from the first page are really messing with me cus i had the first pair an it is really a big difference in this release.... the cut of the shoe isjaked up an they use to be 125 so now ur paying more money for low end shoes (not cool) but im sure many people dont care lol

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Yo Fellas Cut it out. It's not that Serious And We DO NOT WANT THIS TREAD LOCKED...... like the last one was...... That would suck

embarassed.gif
That was me.... but people still need to respect others e-feelings and not be so quicc to talk down not everyone appreciates that....

GG what can you tell me about 2010.... numbers only if u don't have colors PM me
If it sounded like I was talking down... that was not my intention......
But getting won't be hard people if you do your homework.
Plus I get a feeling there will be a "Re-Stock" of sorts. But hey I could be wrong.

NYC is going crazy for these!!! Getting a pair Over Retail before RD might not be an issue here in NY but...... YOU WILL PAY WAAAAY ABOVE RETAIL!!!

I don't think too many people will get multiple pairs without a hook up tho...i could be totally wrong but these are waaaay OVER HYPED!!!

^Its depends where you shop

I got a pair for retail today

these are made mad cheap

buy thats what I come to expect from Jordan/ nike
379304842.jpg

Well now i know its gonna be straight madness here in Los Angeles because NTLA just announced that they will be doing a Raffle for the Space Jams.. SMH @NTLA.. Now I gotta be out there in the mayhem with everyone else in LA.. Anyone with a hook-up that's wants to help a dude out let me know through PmPlease!

i just dont understand y JB gotta mess around and change the direction of the jumpman on these n the cdp bred xi's.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Well now i know its gonna be straight madness here in Los Angeles because NTLA just announced that they will be doing a Raffle for the Space Jams.. SMH @ NTLA.. Now I gotta be out there in the mayhem with everyone else in LA.. Anyone with a hook-up that's wants to help a dude out let me know through Pm Please!
NTSF just told me the same thing

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

any of you guys hear anything from sneakerpreorder.com yet? am i the only one who ordered from there on this thread?

I ordered from him a while back..I just wanted to secure at least ONE pair...I will scoop up another on RD. All good! But to answer your question, I have not heard anything but my last email with him was he would have a week before RD...so all good.

thanks my dude. if you hear anything, let me know and vice versa. i'm hopin to scoop another pair as well.

Some of you sound dumb im 14 and will not be there with my mom and if she did get me a 2nd pair for me for x - mas then thats that and i am not a hypebeast getthat strait right now but still cant wwait to copp my 1 pair

ah man 160 is makin me have 2nd thoughts....i gotta check the mens pairs in person...i saw a pair in kids sizes but its kinda hard to get an idea from that

Those who ordered from ShoeTrends, did you guys get email from Ron saying "Shipping dec 28 vi afedex ground"? Does that mean I'm confirmed orwill I be getting my order cancel in near future? Also, will they ship early than 28th? Thanks

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Some of you sound dumb im 14 and will not be there with my mom and if she did get me a 2nd pair for me for x - mas then thats that and i am not a hypebeast get that strait right now but still cant wwait to copp my 1 pair

Come on son. This is NT. Everybody automatically categorizes us 18 and younger as hypebeasts because we like shoes.
eyes.gif
There's no changing their minds.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

embarassed.gif
That was me.... but people still need to respect others e-feelings and not be so quicc to talk down not everyone appreciates that....

If it sounded like I was talking down... that was not my intention......
But getting won't be hard people if you do your homework.
Plus I get a feeling there will be a "Re-Stock" of sorts. But hey I could be wrong.

I didn't perceive it as such, I was just owning up that I did get the last thread tricced off... I was off-topic anyway my fault.... and u were just tryingto keep the thread on course... all good over here

I have seen some surprise "Restox" on some "limited" releases the last year or so
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Some of you sound dumb im 14 and will not be there with my mom and if she did get me a 2nd pair for me for x - mas then thats that and i am not a hypebeast get that strait right now but still cant wwait to copp my 1 pair
Bo is NikeTalk... I love the kid (no karamo)

smokin.gif

Old-heads don't get salty on the kids they have a right to get plugged in from Ma Dukes
(I'm 26 btw and my Mom bought my 1st pair of Jordans for my 23rd birthday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom