*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by STARSCREAM F23

Originally Posted by infamous54

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

I live right by West Oaks..I wouldn't even waste my time going there ...im sure they gonna sell all their pairs before the release date and have everybody turning around like they did us for CDP 11/12 ..I had to go to sharpstown and get mines.

Honestly, your best bet is to get in cool with an associate or the manager at one of the big box stores. Like is usuallymentioned, these stores are forced to sell x amount of socks, insoles and shoe cleaner for each pair of shoes that are sold. Just explain your situation tothe worker or manager, that you're only trying to get your pair reserved, not sold early, and offer to buy some of the three items I mentioned (you canalmost lock it up if you go ahead and buy all three to prove that you're legit). It's not an absolute, but it's better than crossing your fingerson RD. And don't be afraid to call the stores and ask how many pairs they will have. I can't remember everything off top but the distribution forChamps stores in the H is a little
smh.gif
. Memorial City is getting about 84 but Baybrook only 18? I do know Sharpstown is set for 122 pairs and Iwouldn't be surprised if there were a little more added to that number, but do you really want to be in Sharpstown or Gunspoint on RD, word to AltitudeXIII's...

Originally Posted by yaw1800

If anybody is in the New York City area, Boot Camp in the Bronx has these & the White/Red XII's for $180 flat. Sorry if its been posted already

where in the bx is boot Camp at?

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by STARSCREAM F23

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

I live right by West Oaks..I wouldn't even waste my time going there ...im sure they gonna sell all their pairs before the release date and have everybody turning around like they did us for CDP 11/12 ..I had to go to sharpstown and get mines.

Honestly, your best bet is to get in cool with an associate or the manager at one of the big box stores. Like is usually mentioned, these stores are forced to sell x amount of socks, insoles and shoe cleaner for each pair of shoes that are sold. Just explain your situation to the worker or manager, that you're only trying to get your pair reserved, not sold early, and offer to buy some of the three items I mentioned (you can almost lock it up if you go ahead and buy all three to prove that you're legit). It's not an absolute, but it's better than crossing your fingers on RD. And don't be afraid to call the stores and ask how many pairs they will have. I can't remember everything off top but the distribution for Champs stores in the H is a little
smh.gif
. Memorial City is getting about 84 but Baybrook only 18? I do know Sharpstown is set for 122 pairs and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a little more added to that number, but do you really want to be in Sharpstown or Gunspoint on RD, word to Altitude XIII's...

Word. Just go to Memorial City or Deerbrook. I would say Willowbrook, but I haven't been there in about a year or two, so I wouldn't know how it goesthere now.

Just checked out Jumpman23.com, Space Jams will be releasing on the 23rd!!!

12 more days!!! Get the sleeping bags ready!!!

If anybody is in the New York City area, Boot Camp in the Bronx has these & the White/Red XII's for $180 flat. Sorry if its been posted already

damnnnnnnnnn this has made me really upset & happy all @ once for so many reasons lol smh

Originally Posted by MrWavez

MrWavez wrote:

smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hr
tired.gif
sick.gif

not sharpstown bra
smh.gif

lol...

i honestly never had a problem with Sharpstown. I know this release is different from the rest. So i expect it to be chaotic...but i might hit up First Colonyfirst cause I heard West Oaks is suspect on what shoes are available on release date. I remember the Aqua 8 release, I was like 4-5 in line atFootaction...asked for my sz 13.."well we didnt receive any sz 13"..i was like
indifferent.gif
and went to Sharpstown to cop with no worries.

after this release...im done with Jordan until any of those city series 10's drop...

man this release cant come any sooner.

Originally Posted by GZA73

LA and surrounding areas will be chaotic!. I know mad peeps paying extra to secure their pair so don't under estimate. The malls will be packed and add the Space Jam release on top of that. It will be crazy.

I agree.... thats why Im out there trying to throw a store some pocket money to put my pairs on the side.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

MrWavez wrote:

smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hr
tired.gif
sick.gif

not sharpstown bra
smh.gif
lol...

i honestly never had a problem with Sharpstown. I know this release is different from the rest. So i expect it to be chaotic...but i might hit up First Colony first cause I heard West Oaks is suspect on what shoes are available on release date. I remember the Aqua 8 release, I was like 4-5 in line at Footaction...asked for my sz 13.."well we didnt receive any sz 13"..i was like
indifferent.gif
and went to Sharpstown to cop with no worries.

after this release...im done with Jordan until any of those city series 10's drop...

I've never had a problem with Sharpstown either, that mall is dead now and no1 really camps out there. I usually go to the Footaction inGulfgate to camp its not a bad line at all or Almeda mall always gets alot of pairs and they ask your size and they send you to whoever has em, if Footactionis sold out of your size they send u to Footlocker or Champs its pretty organized. I just will never do Gunspoint cuz of all the storied I hear haha
smh.gif

infamous54 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrWavez wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

infamous54 wrote:

MrWavez wrote:

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hr I might go to West Oaks since its like 5min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or MemorialCity....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

not sharpstown bra lol...

i honestly never had a problem with Sharpstown. I know this release is different from the rest. So i expect it to be chaotic...but i might hit up First Colonyfirst cause I heard West Oaks is suspect on what shoes are available on release date. I remember the Aqua 8 release, I was like 4-5 in line atFootaction...asked for my sz 13.."well we didnt receive any sz 13"..i was like and went to Sharpstown to cop with no worries.

I've never had a problem with Sharpstown either, that mall is dead now and no1 really camps out there. I usually go to the Footaction in Gulfgate to campits not a bad line at all or Almeda mall always gets alot of pairs and they ask your size and they send you to whoever has em, if Footaction is sold out ofyour size they send u to Footlocker or Champs its pretty organized. I just will never do Gunspoint cuz of all the storied I hear haha

seanj4523 wrote:

dont never go to gunspoint they mob out there last time i was at a jordan release they broke down the glass doors and I almost got jacked but thanks to smithand wesson I was able to get outta of their with no harm done

"Always remember that in the H-town, if you want to keep the peace you may have to carry the piece with you everywhere you go"

What exactly does "General Release" mean? I also see bloggers saying there's going to be limited quantities. How limited is limited? I wear a 13and live in Atlanta. Does this mean i should camp out like folks did for the Yeezy's? or just a good ole fashion be at the door at 4am? Thanks in advancefor NOT bashing me

baybrook mall in houston should have around 130 pairs in mens sizes on rd. most of those pairs will be at the footlocker. there will be more than 130 peoplelining up so if your going to go to baybrook go early, like 3 or 4 am.

i cant believe people think they are releasing on the 24th. its definitely the 23rd. thats what my stores rd sheet says and also what jumpman23.com says.

Yea its definitely the 23rd, they can try and get em on the 24th if they want to, good luck with that haha

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

is that the one on east 170 st?
yeah it is, right by the 4 train

If no one can decide on the date or having confusion screw it ill be at the mall from the 22 through the 24th signing autographs either way im coming outtathere with some space jam 11s ya dig

i work around the corner from one of the larger malls in my area. imma head over around 6am, post up, drink some coffee, scoop a pair...then go to f'inwork. i'm not expecting huge lines.

Just curious since I'm not from the BX or regularly in the BX. How legit is "Boot Camp"?

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Can someone explain to me just what makes these special? They look almost identical to the black and red 11s, with the exception of a clear sole, and blue accents instead of red. They're not even an original general release colorway, yet people are still hyping up for them.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

This kid obviously uses the "my dog ate my homework" excuse more often than not.... use the SEARCH button or air-jordans.com PUHLEASE

smh.gif

I just called boot camp don't know if they're lying or not but they said they only had the 12s and not the spacejams.

Give em a call before u guys head out there

Just called one of my local spots and dude says they got 24 pairs "so far". So i ask him does that mean youll get more in? And he said he couldnt sayfor sure. So my question is for Ftl. employees. Do you guys get multipel shipments in or do they usaully come in all at once?

I know FNL gets multiple shipments. They got 15 white n reds last week with no 10.5 he called me yesterday fo tell me my 10 .5 came in yesterday

So far my store is getting 30prs of spacejams, why the hell are we getn 130prs of wht/red 12s, doesn't make sense at all,maybe more spacejams are comn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom