*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waitin for this release for a good while, and after these I think I'm DONE.....Hopefully I can get 2 pair... Hope Footlocker gives me the employeediscount on these but they may not... Good luck to all those ppl tryin to get there's on the release..

-------------------
**** The time has come to start sellin off my collection... Mostly size 11,11.5, and 12.... PM me for pics and list of shoes if interested...100% legit...****

All this panic or hype for wat if u do ur homework and wake up u ain't got nuthin to worry about. The hype on these is only high on niktalk. We create thepanic or hype. Trust me people ain't knocking down the door to spend $175 on some shoes knowing they can loose they job on the following monday not wishingbad on people. But the 10 pair per store don't mean nuthin to a general release if that store don't have em move on to the next store. It'sChristmas people don't want just one thing under the tree they tryin to make the money stretch. Maybe cause I'm from the south side of the chi or nChicago period. But camping out ain't necessary for a general realease ain't necessary I mean when they came out before we were in a different economicstatus from wat it is now. The unemployment keep rising. So im saying every person that wants em is gonna get em. Excuse me if I offended anybody

i see some people on here talking about the molds... but the dmp 11s were on point imo. so why 2/3 years later with the bred n space jams that they look andfeel so different (for the worse).

Originally Posted by magc840

i was at a footlocker today and almost got two pairs on layway. i was so happy that i'm getting two pairs that are gonna sit there 'til RD with my name on 'em! the guy i was dealing with put them out for me and i took them out of the box. but at the last moment as i was giving my debit card to the cashier for the 20% down payment, out comes a senior employee and says these are gonna be on a first come first serve basis.and i cannot put them on layaway.
mad.gif

i did however try them on coz i told the cashier i was gonna get 'em anyways (before dude that rained on my parade came out) if i can see how they fit. and based on that, they are nothing like the cdp xi, fitwise that is.

THEY RUN TRUE TO SIZE!!!!!!!

man i came this >I< close to guaranteeing my two pairs! and yeah they're really nice in person. so i'm definitely gonna put in more work to guarantee my pairs! i am gonna have my two pairs!!!
you sure they run true to size? the cdp xi was exactly 1/2 size smaller.

Are stores going to sell them early yall think? I really would LOVE to get these for a Christmas preset
frown.gif

PLEASE PM ME! if you dont want to blow up anything.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

i was at a footlocker today and almost got two pairs on layway. i was so happy that i'm getting two pairs that are gonna sit there 'til RD with my name on 'em! the guy i was dealing with put them out for me and i took them out of the box. but at the last moment as i was giving my debit card to the cashier for the 20% down payment, out comes a senior employee and says these are gonna be on a first come first serve basis.and i cannot put them on layaway.
mad.gif

i did however try them on coz i told the cashier i was gonna get 'em anyways (before dude that rained on my parade came out) if i can see how they fit. and based on that, they are nothing like the cdp xi, fitwise that is.

THEY RUN TRUE TO SIZE!!!!!!!

man i came this >I< close to guaranteeing my two pairs! and yeah they're really nice in person. so i'm definitely gonna put in more work to guarantee my pairs! i am gonna have my two pairs!!!
you sure they run true to size? the cdp xi was exactly 1/2 size smaller.
oh boy! it's all in yellow font and made it size 7 font man!

ok! just for you i am now wearing my cdp xi as i type this and i am telling you those SJ's i tried on earlier felt much better. in fact when asked by theemployee what size, i said i dunno cuz i told him about the cdp feeling like they're a size smaller. that's the reason why he took them out from theback.

i mean it's up to you man, i'm just trying to help out.

good luck to you and everybody trying to cop these!

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Are stores going to sell them early yall think? I really would LOVE to get these for a Christmas preset
frown.gif

PLEASE PM ME! if you dont want to blow up anything.

rd is the 23rd. so thats already two daYS

^i think it's all part of the hype. of the 10 stores i visited yesterday and today only 2 confirmed how much they are getting.

If you go to the stores right now before release date do they let u try them on or do u need a connect?

theres 4 stores in my mall getting them and i will put it to you like this....only 1 store sold dmps or cdps before this.....these are every bit as much of agr as the nubucks were and probably more

i don't think they do marito. i think the dude and the cashier i was dealing with at that FTL i went to were pretty new there that's why they let metry them on. you definitely need a connect i think to do that. but ask if you could see them. if they're not that busy, they might indulge you.

I can vouch in saying that the patent leather cut was much shorter on the front of the CDP XI's. Maybe it was to lessen the risk of creasing and crackingacross the toes.

I'm traveling to NYC from Stockholm on 24/12 but I'm gonna be at JFK 9.30 PM so i wont be able to buy them then, how big is the chance that i can finda pair in size 9 on 25/12?

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I'm traveling to NYC from Stockholm on 24/12 but I'm gonna be at JFK 9.30 PM so i wont be able to buy them then, how big is the chance that i can find a pair in size 9 on 25/12?

0% thats christmas day homie, stores are not open

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I'm traveling to NYC from Stockholm on 24/12 but I'm gonna be at JFK 9.30 PM so i wont be able to buy them then, how big is the chance that i can find a pair in size 9 on 25/12?

exactly! plus they're probably all sold out by noontime 12/24 anyway. why don't you try your luck online and have them shipped to yourhotel or whoever it is you'll be staying with? you can do 1 day air if you really want them that quick.

edit: these being a GR, you might get lucky on a restock on the 26th. if they do restock.

Originally Posted by Lou39

Stack Bundless wrote:

I'm traveling to NYC from Stockholm on 24/12 but I'm gonna be at JFK 9.30 PM so i wont be able to buy them then, how big is the chance that i can
find a pair in size 9 on 25/12?

exactly! plus they're probably all sold out by noontime 12/24 anyway. why don't you try your luck online and have them shipped to your hotel or whoever it is you'll be staying with? you can do 1 day air if you really want them that quick.

lol yeah forgot about that, christmas eve is bigger here. sold out by noone 12/24? damn thats fast, gonna talk with my homeboy at atl, hes comming to nyc 12/25so that should work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom