*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad i live in florida and don't have to worry about freezing temp, around christmas a hoodie and im good

why did someone try to turn this into the XI red/white thread ?

It's gonna funny when people actually end up buying these even though their dissin 'em. I'm still coppin regardless.

I went to the mall yesterday and I checked and they had 5 shoes stores. Champs, FNL, Footlocker, Hibbetts and City Gear and Champs and Hibbetts never getanything but they are both receiveing this shoe. So all 5 stores are getting them and getting a lot of pairs at that at least 2 FSR's each. I don'tthink that is normal so im gonna be there early cause a 13 is always tough to get but I honestly believe JB is making these readily available which is a goodthing.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by tizoni

these look so odd to me..
alien.gif
....they just dont seem worth the $175 their giong for...
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

anybody have better picks that'll make me wanna cop?? lol
idk how anyone would think these look odd.. but here you go :
those picks on flight club make them look so.......
grin.gif
??

but thanks for the pick, it helped
happy.gif
and thanks for the bonus pick ofthe fours lol

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

WOW JUST SAW THESE IN PERSON. TAKE THIS INFO HOW YOU WANT IT. JUST FYI

1. VERY CHEAP MATERIAL

2. DOES NOT LOOK LIKE AIR JORDAN 11'S, SHAPE IS VERY OFF

3. NOT WORTH $175

4. AIR JORDAN XII WHITE/RED IS BY FAR WORSE

YOUNGIN'S DONT HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE THESE SHOES TO. OLDERS HEADS KNOW WHATS UP.....JORDAN BRAND IS LOSING IT
Think about it. Who has the time to hunt down a pair of the '01 retro Jams (was it '01? cant remember) and pay $300+ for em? These are asgood as it gets. That's just how it is. I don't like just as much as u don't but we as consumers are forced to compromise
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

... a 13 is always tough to get but I honestly believe JB is making these readily available which is a good thing.

I feel you man... 12 for me is becoming a pain to find now.

but on the note of them making these available. YES of course. Its a GR and its the Christmas release.

IM BACK !!!!!

Buts seriously everyone lets stay on topic and hope everyone who wants a pair gets one !

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

WOW JUST SAW THESE IN PERSON. TAKE THIS INFO HOW YOU WANT IT. JUST FYI

1. VERY CHEAP MATERIAL

2. DOES NOT LOOK LIKE AIR JORDAN 11'S, SHAPE IS VERY OFF

3. NOT WORTH $175

4. AIR JORDAN XII WHITE/RED IS BY FAR WORSE

YOUNGIN'S DONT HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE THESE SHOES TO. OLDERS HEADS KNOW WHATS UP.....JORDAN BRAND IS LOSING IT
Think about it. Who has the time to hunt down a pair of the '01 retro Jams (was it '01? cant remember) and pay $300+ for em? These are as good as it gets. That's just how it is. I don't like just as much as u don't but we as consumers are forced to compromise
eyes.gif
Listen! enough of this bickering non sense, it makes no sense because the last thread got locked because of it. So can we stop with the femininearguing traits and get back to discussing the 09 Space jams and keeping each other informed with what ever info becomes available so everybody that wants apair get theirs when release day comes? thankyou

Anyone know how hard these are to get in the Reno NV area? Never had to deal with a release out there.

These have no use to me if I get them, so I''ll just make some money off them.
grin.gif

*I'm in need of money*. so don't try to flame me
laugh.gif

I with all of you on this post. Lets stick to the topic at hand about the Space Jams. I dont like the price tag either, but it is what it is. If you dont wantthe shoes dont get them. Im pretty sure that the world wont end if you get them or not get them. Stop complaining on this thread about quality this is adiscussion board not a Nike comittee board no one on here can change the quality of these shoes they have already been produced and mostly in stores. If youare going to complain, go and hunt down the ogs and pay outrageous prices on ebay or flightclub, they will be happy to bankrupt you.

I'm not complaining, but Brand Jordan makes a killing off these types of releases. Eh, I guess that's how it works in todays age.

I need to start my own business that produces subpar products and sell it at the highest price possible, lol.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

These have no use to me if I get them, so I''ll just make some money off them.
grin.gif

*I'm in need of money*. so don't try to flame me
laugh.gif

^^ its ppl like this that made it so i could'nt get the 11-12 pack ppl buying up all these kicks NOT TO WEAR BUT TO SELL FOR OD PRICES
devil.gif

The hype is understandable... I just want one, maybe two pair and try and grab a 7Y for my wifey....

This release is what can be expected for the Brand these days....everybody wants them, nobody knows anything about them

I saw a guy post in here "who buys shoes for the history behind them anyways?"

I, for one, actually buy for the history of a lot of Jordans I remember MJ wearing or didn't have a chance to get as a kid/young teen

Good lucc to everyone trying for these...if you do the work and stay on top of things you should have a Merry Christmas....

P.S. to the guy that said he had '03 Retros, there were no XI retroed in '03 it was 2000-01 and as for the other guy that said '01 (actuallyreleased December 2000 I was there) Jams are $300+ thats not true anymore this 2009 Space Jam has slowly, but steadily begun to drive the price down on the'00 Space Jam. I bought my 4th pair DS in October 2007 for $275 shipped, and I've seen them all over B/S and ebay in good condition and/or close to DSfor essentially the same price as the '09s (about $200)

idk about u guys, but i know i gotta put in some work now.
this local finishline just told me they only got 8 pairs of men sizes (granted, its a small mall)
a bigger footlocker told me they only got 20 pairs.

i wont be denied my pair(s) but still... the numbers are terrible

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

these look so odd to me..
alien.gif
....they just dont seem worth the $175 their giong for...
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

anybody have better picks that'll make me wanna cop?? lol
idk how anyone would think these look odd.. but here you go :
those picks on flight club make them look so.......
grin.gif
??

but thanks for the pick, it helped
happy.gif
and thanks for the bonus pick of the fours lol
Son I have NO IDEA why that IV pic was posted...

Whoever was wearing them had some ridiculous jeans on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

IM BACK !!!!!

Buts seriously everyone lets stay on topic and hope everyone who wants a pair gets one !
Yo thats whats up! Welcome Back!
b4915fee62b82195f38e6fd65abf7723b6145bc.gif

PS What happened at the meeting?
wink.gif

^^^Not bad, its funny how everybody is complainin but still gonna cop these
laugh.gif
, what do you expect from JB? Get over it and go get ur pair

ima cop but just the shape of em throws me off.... cant they just pull the damn blueprints and follow them?... smh. copped regardless. i wana put my pair torest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom