*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
price changed on sneakerhead to 245 shipped and size 9,10,11 and 12 gone

price changed on sneakerhead to 245 shipped and size 9,10,11 and 12 gone

imma be honest. i'm kinda nervous. i've never had to wait in a line(dont wear lot of jordans) but i always wanted the XIs but never could afford 300+for the 00s.

i done some hw and know what spot to go to so i really hope i can get a pair.

The most I would spend is $200 shipped.

BTW, beware of the factory variants from CHINA on ebay, can't tell from the pics.

i wouldn't be surprised to see these prices drop after the release, the availability just might surprise a lot of us in the end.

Where are yall thinkin about getting these in San Diego, im thinkin Fashion Valley, any suggestions?

Originally Posted by pharoahgaurd

just got mines 2day....and the 12s.. 350 flat
you payed retail for both but didnt pay tax on the 12's.....nice
wink.gif

man im kinda upset. i will not be opening on 12/23. im come in at 10 am and i know they will all be sold out in my size by then ( size 11 ). to make it evenworse the manager at the store is a real stickler and if you are not working when they release, then they treat you like every other customer and make you waitin line. thats ftl policy, but i know alot of ftl dont screw their employees like that. how can they expect me to close at 11 pm on 12/22, then go wait in lineuntil 6 am, and then come in to work at 10 am. hopefully the manager will let us hold at least one pair so we dont have to wait in line but i doubt it. anybodyknow if employee discount will be allowed on these at ftl, champs, or footaction.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

im going to be in las vegas on christmas.. anyhelp lol?
You can try Niketown inside Caesars or Undftd (Undefeated) across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel where the CVS is located.

Originally Posted by riddla713

man im kinda upset. i will not be opening on 12/23. im come in at 10 am and i know they will all be sold out in my size by then ( size 11 ). to make it even worse the manager at the store is a real stickler and if you are not working when they release, then they treat you like every other customer and make you wait in line. thats ftl policy, but i know alot of ftl dont screw their employees like that. how can they expect me to close at 11 pm on 12/22, then go wait in line until 6 am, and then come in to work at 10 am. hopefully the manager will let us hold at least one pair so we dont have to wait in line but i doubt it. anybody know if employee discount will be allowed on these at ftl, champs, or footaction.

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!! are we getting our 30 on the spacejams. I should be off on 12/22 so I should be in line with all the customers, when I get back to work on12/23 I just might be a straight *+%hole to my managers and customers for ftl treating me like a regular customer.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by AsianImage

JordanSneakerhead23 wrote:

This is one of the best prices I've seen so far on eBay... $215 Shipped
http://stores.ebay.com/TheSneakerOu...QQ_sidZ911561956?_nkw=space+jam&submit=Search
http://stores.ebay.com/TheSneakerOu...QQ_sidZ911561956?_nkw=space+jam&submit=Search
330538001_o.jpg

*disclaimer, these are not my shoes. I'm just posting the best eBay price I've seen thus far.

Good looks on this...512 transactions with 99.8 positive is a great sign.

Anyone order from this place before? I may pull the trigger and sleep in.....I am tempted to do it now...but would like some more feedback from any of you guys.

%%%% it pulled the trigger even though I had a slight hook up didnt want to risk it..Feedback looked good.. So heres hoping

sneaker outlet is legit i would buy again from them

Originally Posted by mego0018

I don't think this will be hard to get from wat I noe fl on 34st is gettin 500 pairs so am pretty sure there will be planty on pairs made well 9 dayss left

i don't know who your talking to but 34th street is not getting 500 pairs. but for those of us who may or may not be able to get a pair on the first runthere will be a second release after christmas.

Originally Posted by riddla713

man im kinda upset. i will not be opening on 12/23. im come in at 10 am and i know they will all be sold out in my size by then ( size 11 ). to make it even worse the manager at the store is a real stickler and if you are not working when they release, then they treat you like every other customer and make you wait in line. thats ftl policy, but i know alot of ftl dont screw their employees like that. how can they expect me to close at 11 pm on 12/22, then go wait in line until 6 am, and then come in to work at 10 am. hopefully the manager will let us hold at least one pair so we dont have to wait in line but i doubt it. anybody know if employee discount will be allowed on these at ftl, champs, or footaction.

""ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!! are we getting our 30 on the spacejams. I should be off on 12/22 so I should be in line with all the customers, when I getback to work on 12/23 I just might be a straight *+%hole to my managers and customers for ftl treating me like a regular customer. ""

Damn that sucks for both of yall.. Luckily managers in my area can Careless Im of that day so I'ma just walk right in and put it on lay away lol..cant wearit around here anyway too damn cold. anyway about the 30% my manager said we might not get it since the high demand.. and couple post back someone said thereDM said we wouldnt be able to use it anyway either..

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by moelest

looking at the pics of the 09 a few pages back..it seems like the PL cut is getting lower and lower.
its even lower than the CDPs..hmm maybe thats just me.
i wish i could cop this on retail in my country..
Nah. It's actually getting better and better.
way better than all of the pics posted in the last thread.
yes its better if compared to the early copped pairs from the locked thread..

i mean the PL cut is getting lower and lower from the OGs 95 - Retros 00/01 - CDPs 08 - and then this 09 release..

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Sac, Ca heads, my home girl just gave me the word arden will be open at 11:59 on the 23 for the XI release and she said everyone that lines up should be good, considering they have a champ,FL,FA, and shiekh I can believe it.

My homegirl also said they have a lot of pairs to go around, so good luck my sac NTers.

Got mine off of shoetrends, but if it's not a ghetto mad house like the DMPs, might wait for one more pair.

Does anyone from sac remember what arden was like for the DMPS? Everyone was just thizzed out of their mind in the parking lot getting hyphy breaking stuff lol!! Not trying to go through that again!! Not going to lie though guilty of being on some smackers and turfed during the wait for the DMPs, made the time go by mad quick lol!!

11:59 on the 22nd you mean pimp just checking cause the release date is the 23rd

See I was mad confused about this too, since they do release on the 23 why not do a midnight on the 22nd?

I clarified this with my homegirl and she did say 23 1159 so technically it is the 24th. Just being a messenger, if you have any questions or concerns call them and double check.

Mini sac summit in line?
roll.gif

ill be around arden to scoop up a few extra pairs as well. already had my pair come in but id like two or three more at non-internet-prerelease prices
laugh.gif

edit* when are ya'll goin to line up? i havent had to actually line up in a few years, but one of my connections lost their job recently
smh.gif

Real Talk Why The Men's Size Got To Be A Problem! I really don't feel like paying over retail

yall dudes saying too price now...better not missout on release date

"damn i shoulda prdered frm sneakerhead or pys when i had the chance...i was sleepin"
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom