*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

No way I will ever wait in a line for 6+ hours for a general release.

Online it is.
You and me both.
tired.gif
I'm on the same boat. I ain't waiting in no stinking line.
Last time I was in line was for I think a retro release of the true blues way back when when I was younger, it sucked, and even though we got theshoes, I hated it.
laugh.gif

If I don't get em, I'll probably just pass.

I'm trying to get a pair for the girlfriend too.

I'll be pissed if I get her pair but not mine.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vaseay

roll.gif
rayray3thousand wrote:

Footlockers in Hawaii are cracking me up!! The managers are acting like this is the most SERIOUS release of all time...

Me - "Hello. What time are you opening tomorrow and how many pairs is your store going to have on hand"
Minimum Wage Manager- "9:30. I cannot discuss how many pairs we have on hand. First come, first serve"
Me - "I don't see why disclosing that info is THAT serious, why can't you reveal how many you have?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "Well, if I told you how many we had, and there was a defect, and you were the last person in line and didn't get your pair you would probably be pretty angry with me right?"
Me- "No. I would be more angry if I was waiting outside in the morning for nothing. Can you at least give a ball park number?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "24"
Me- "Thanks you bum"

Let's be real people. Please don't take your job so serious. Thanks
roll.gif
@ Minimum Wage Manager!

Seriously though, some managers are acting like bouncers at a nice club.... but they need to realize the "club" they are "bouncing" atconsist of 16 year old philipino kids trying to buy whatever shoe is marked as "limited" or popular at the time.
Just answer the phone and say, we open at 9:30, 24 pairs, first come first serve. Boom. Done. Simple.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

the interesting thing about this release is, do you try online or do you go line up now?
I have to try online because of work, but I wonder if people are risking it for an online
chance, i mean eastcoast peeps its one or the other, wonder how the lines in socal are
going to be around 10pm!

Online is my only hope since I'm a sz 15, should be interesting.
similar....size 14.

Originally Posted by ehh

the interesting thing about this release is, do you try online or do you go line up now?
I have to try online because of work, but I wonder if people are risking it for an online
chance, i mean eastcoast peeps its one or the other, wonder how the lines in socal are
going to be around 10pm!

Wow a sz 15. You should be straight fam.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Footlockers in Hawaii are cracking me up!! The managers are acting like this is the most SERIOUS release of all time...

Me - "Hello. What time are you opening tomorrow and how many pairs is your store going to have on hand"
Minimum Wage Manager- "9:30. I cannot discuss how many pairs we have on hand. First come, first serve"
Me - "I don't see why disclosing that info is THAT serious, why can't you reveal how many you have?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "Well, if I told you how many we had, and there was a defect, and you were the last person in line and didn't get your pair you would probably be pretty angry with me right?"
Me- "No. I would be more angry if I was waiting outside in the morning for nothing. Can you at least give a ball park number?"
Me- "Thanks you bum"

I got answers like that today to when I called a few stores here in Austin. All I wanted to know if they were gonna have any size 14's in their size run. Ifinally said, I'm trying to spend money in your store and you can't tell me if you're gonna have my size.

Originally Posted by ehh

going to be around 10pm!

There's already a line outside my 2 local shoe spots, luckily i got a small foot (sz 9) so i can just wake up early after staying up late for the onlinerelease

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Me- "Thanks you bum"

I got answers like that today to when I called a few stores here in Austin. All I wanted to know if they were gonna have any size 14's in their size run. I finally said, I'm trying to spend money in your store and you can't tell me if you're gonna have my size.

QFT - I just cannot comprehend what the drawback is in telling potential costumers what product you have on hand?

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by ehh

going to be around 10pm!

Wow a sz 15. You should be straight fam.
Hoping so, never had a problem in the recent past but this damn release is hyped beyond belief so I have no clue what to expect.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

No way I will ever wait in a line for 6+ hours for a general release.

Online it is.
You and me both.
tired.gif

I'm on the same boat. I ain't waiting in no stinking line.
You don't have a pair locked up at NTLA?

Man $#$@ was so much better when Shane was there.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Spent too much already $ for lakers cavs tix on xmas. Will cop a pair later when restocks come in.

DAMN i haven't seen you post in a grip!

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Spent too much already $ for lakers cavs tix on xmas. Will cop a pair later when restocks come in.

pshhhhhhhhh I would give up any pairs of shoes for lakers cavs on x-mas day............... good seats?

So with this Eastbay joint..

Will you just keep it on the page until midnight or will you have to refresh once it hits midnight?
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom