*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take and Post pics if u camp out!!!

i really wanna see whats its gunna be like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

NO LIMIT ON EASTBAY!!! CONFIRMED FROM REP!!!!! YOU CAN GET AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!! (kinda odd, maybe they have a LOT of pairs)
Changing from one pair to 2 is gonna cause you to lose a second on the checkout process. haha especially if there's a million people trying toadd to cart.

These are not going to be hard to get.

You have people that want to buy the kicks and keep them and then you have a ton of people who want to take advantage of the hype and resell.

Prices are going to spike for these, and then it will dip to $210-225.

i got one gift card with $310 on it....and im a gold club member so if i scoop up 2 more pairs it will cost me 144 each shipped...not bad might only go for onemore

Originally Posted by kobehead

Do yall think eastbay is gonna double box? especially if they have so many...

If you're a Gold Club member they will, even if you order 1 pair.

Eastbay is going to be a mess if they're still using those same servers. Hopefully they've lifted the 1 pair rule because they have a ton and the sitecan handle it

All the SoCal heads are just lurking on this thread......
nerd.gif

nobody is posting info on this release for SoCal...
roll.gif

im hoping I can get them from eastbay....looking for 2 pairs....if I cant get them ill have to pass b/c im not with standing in line + if I reallly regret itill cop them online - I dont see these re-selling for more than $250, and maybe thats even too much.

My bro is at Atheltes Foot at OST and SCOTT in 3rd ward (houston). I rolled by there at 4:45 with no line I sent my bro over there. They are charging 216though. I will internet it tonite and try my newly found sleeper spot in the morning.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by kobehead

Do yall think eastbay is gonna double box? especially if they have so many...

If you're a Gold Club member they will, even if you order 1 pair.
Nope not the case. I am gold club and I still get my stuff in a plastic bag if I order 1 item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom