*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 'em from Eastbay after a half hour of refreshing it.

Takes patience!

No "G" in the order number, either!

[Andy Bernard] Yess! [Andy Bernard]

Got my order confirmation from Footlocker. It took a few times and some patience. We will see what happens. Also, they sent me an email with the free shipping code "EMFL9CAR", 27 minutes after the shoes went on sale. Once my order ships (hoping!) i amgoing to call them and have them refund the shipping.

just got back form the mall...the mall security told footaction ppl couldn't line up so they gave people tickets and we had to check back in every 30 minand get our ticket signed......these are just like the cdps though...dunno what some of yall were talking about

Originally Posted by JState33

Has anyone received an email confimation from Eastbay?
No not yet.
nerd.gif

i been on Eastbay.com since 11 pm central time , and i just got my order through. I have a bad feeling that I'm not going to get these muthaphuckasAGAIN!!!
EASTBAY *#%#!%% SUCKS!!!! THEY KNOW THE SITE WILL BE FLOODED WITH HITS, YOU THINK THEY WOULD UPGRADE THEY EQUIPMENT AFTER ALL THIS TIME!!!
I HATE THIS #$#*!!! IF I DON'T GET THESE SHOES, I'M GOING TO SNEAK SOMEBODY, I'M SO SERIOUS. *++@ EASTBAY SUCKS!!!!

I ordered pair off of NDC and got an email confirmation instantly and am 99% it went through

but the one on eastbay seems fishy
nerd.gif
Still havnt gotten an email confirmation, just that same page everyone is posting...

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dam I have a "G" in front of my confirmation number off of footlocker. Dam I hope it doesnt get canceled.

Likelyhood of a cancellation is pretty highy...

My bad guys. But what does the "G" mean?

i been on Eastbay.com since 11 pm central time , and i just got my order through. I have a bad feeling that I'm not going to get these muthaphuckasAGAIN!!!
EASTBAY PHUCKING SUCKS!!!! THEY KNOW THE SITE WILL BE FLOODED WITH HITS, YOU THINK THEY WOULD UPGRADE THEY SERVERS AFTER ALL THIS TIME @!@%#!!!
I HATE THIS *$**!!! IF I DON'T GET THESE SHOES, I'M GOING TO SNEAK SOMEBODY, I'M SO SERIOUS. @!@%# EASTBAY SUCKS!!!!

Yeah, no confirmation email from Champs either. Maybe the ones that got a "G" on their order number won't be getting confirmations untiltomorrow. Whatever, I'm not going to sweat it. They should really have made the soles so they won't yellow.

Has anyone who has ever ordered and gotten a "G" in front of their order number actually had their order go through and ship?

i think my footlocker.com order went thru...i got an email confirmation but when i tried to check my account online the site went down again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom