*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Architect

"Dear Valued Customer,

We experienced unprecedented internet traffic last evening which caused our website to temporarily fail.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at customer_service@eastbay.com or via phone at 1-800-826-2205 if you have additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Eastbay"

I had a G order number.

gonna be a lot of hurt feelings after reading this...i checked my mail..my order was on the chopping block as well -sf77

I Honestly never seen a release like this in while and to see what people would do and how much they would pay for a piece of matierial but to each his own. Ona side note malls was packed me and my cousin were the first two in line we came in HE CAME WIT A BRIGHT IDEA so we bought twelve so six pair each just to seehow much people would pay. My cousin flipped his $400 each went to anotha store mine flipped $400.00 each. And then we waited at anotha store by the doorsittin in the car sold the last couple of pair that we was sellin just 415.00 cause the store came out and said they sold out wit letting in 5 people. Alltogther we made $4872.00 each of us left wit 2436.00 less than 5 hrs. Now thats a sad thing to see but like my uncle said you cant worry how others spend theymoney as long as you making it. Somebody christmas was made.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Son just compared 8's to Space Jams?

LOL That had me laughing out !!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 12 steps

my finishline let me copp 2 no prob. i checked to see if anyone behind me was buying a size 12,
none of them were so i copped both. was anyone only aloud 1 pair?

You did the right thing by checking to see if anyone was a 12 before you copped the 2nd pair.

just got footlocker order cancellation email. I had G order number. lucky enough i also ordered from champs too
cmon champ's dont let me down!

MAN FOOTLOCKER PLAYED ME LAST NIGHT...I HAD A CHOOSE TO ORDER FROM NDC OR FTL AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I CHOOSE FTL...LOL! SO I JUST KNEW MY ORDER WASN'TGOING THROUGH SO I ORDERED FROM FL LATER THAT NIGHT. I WISH I CHOOSE NDC...I WOULD'VE GOT'EM BEFORE CHRISTMAS...

Originally Posted by 12 steps

my finishline let me copp 2 no prob. i checked to see if anyone behind me was buying a size 12,
none of them were so i copped both. was anyone only aloud 1 pair?
It's a managers decision.

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

I Honestly never seen a release like this in while and to see what people would do and how much they would pay for a piece of matierial but to each his own. On a side note malls was packed me and my cousin were the first two in line we came in HE CAME WIT A BRIGHT IDEA so we bought twelve so six pair each just to see how much people would pay. My cousin flipped his $400 each went to anotha store mine flipped $400.00 each. And then we waited at anotha store by the door sittin in the car sold the last couple of pair that we was sellin just 415.00 cause the store came out and said they sold out wit letting in 5 people. All togther we made $4872.00 each of us left wit 2436.00 less than 5 hrs. Now thats a sad thing to see but like my uncle said you cant worry how others spend they money as long as you making it. Somebody christmas was made.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

How are these selling in the DMV
nerd.gif
I hope I don't regret passing on these later on
eyes.gif

The spot i went to sold out within 30 minutes! and people i been talking to all over the DMV said that their spots all sold out too.

Mother phuckers
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dear Valued Customer,

We experienced unprecedented internet traffic last evening which caused our website to temporarily fail.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have causedyou.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at customer_service@eastbay.com or via phone at 1-800-826-2205 if you have additional questions orconcerns.

Sincerely,

Eastbay

No sympathy seeing footlocker stores rampaged, what do they expect releasing a limited shoe 2 days before Christmas like this, not to mind the extortionateprice they ask for the shoes in Europe!

For the peeps in Houston at the Galleria.. Did ya'll see that lil Dude get snuffed for his kicks..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
... frigging messed up mayne..
ALSO!! there are some hidden stores who normally don't get Jordans like this.. Got the Jordan XI as well inside the Galleria..

shoetrends is done, even at 250. was gonna pounce but didn't budge. still holding out hope for copping for retail. the next time i see these up for 200-250i'll prolly cop tho. hopefully somebody comes through with a site.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Lol so I just went to finishline at 9 am. No line or anything and the guy was like all we have left is an 8 and 8.5 and my size is an 8. Must say this was easy for me to get. I guess people camped out at 4am to get some. To ppl who pm'ed me sorry I couldn't get them but ill keep checking. People camped for these?! Took me 5 minutes with no line at all!

well maybe if you didn't have a small asss foot it wouldn't have been so easy for you. that's called luck.....

url

lmmmmfao, he had to attack your foot size to make his unsuccessful efforts to cop these sneakers justified, some people just really get bitter at someone elses good fortune.
roll.gif

haha nah man i'm not bitter at all actually. i was pissed more so about the store being shady than me not getting the shoes. it's just more so hearing"People camped for these?! Took me 5 minutes with no line at all!" when you know hes talkin up on a high horse almost..

Originally Posted by debs 168

shoetrends is done, even at 250. was gonna pounce but didn't budge. still holding out hope for copping for retail. the next time i see these up for 200-250 i'll prolly cop tho. hopefully somebody comes through with a site.
same here. $265 with shipping. didn't budge. with the other releases coming out this week, not paying over retail for this one.

It was a lil crazy out in NYC last night I wasnt gonna get em but I was walkin down 34th at about 10:30pm and figured why not. got an 11.5 cuz they sold out of11 by the time i was at the door and my boy was able to get another 11.5 from times square. Tried one on at home and the 11.5 fits good. But 175 for this crapis crazy, I just need an icy pair cuz my 00 jams are pretty beat

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Mother phuckers
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dear Valued Customer,

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at customer_service@eastbay.com or via phone at 1-800-826-2205 if you have additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Eastbay

No sympathy seeing footlocker stores rampaged, what do they expect releasing a limited shoe 2 days before Christmas like this, not to mind the extortionate price they ask for the shoes in Europe!

^^^
just got mine as well....thank God I picked up a pair locally...

Originally Posted by Remi23

Hey RED Why You Ain't Cop From Niketown! LOL I called the Footlocker On State Street It Was Steady Busy! I think they took the phone off the Hook! LOL
I didn't have enough cash and I wasn't plannin on coppin them at all, just stopped by since I had to go to school today which is on StateSt., I figured I'd go see how the line up is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom