*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
$450 for a pair on ebay.
I was gonna keep my flawless size 13 but if people are paying that coin then I might put them on there.
I Like the concords better and hoping they drop next year.

first off i wanna say "$%#%! Eastbay!!!", man they mislead the $%#%! outta you with the dreaded "G" order number. So i just went out to themall and copped my 11.5 with relative ease. Got home from work and sho nuff my email from Eastbay stating my order was cancelled. Just had to spend all day atwork falling asleep on my paper clamp cause i had to leave my house at 4 in the morning to make the 6 o'clock open time. Oh yea, "$%#%!Eastbay!!!"

Really? @*+!... I live around the south gate(CA) area . First went to stonewood mall and there was a line like at 4am
frown.gif
got there about 5 and it was too late.All these people from other areas came in and *%***% it up for me.. If anyone has a hook up or has a sz for me (11.5-12) for local pick up. let me know

if anyone is in socal and looking for a 10.5 let me know. my boy has a few sizes. not ebay prices. reasonable.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Cliffnotes of my experience:

- I get to Champs in Newport Mall, Jersey City, at 10:30 last night. The line was packed.
- They hand out index cards, but I can't obtain a size 10.
- I go to Footaction at 11:45 last night, who received 180 pairs (about 10 of each size) and they open at 5:30 AM. They have a line of 15 people already, so I waited.
- An hour later (1 AM), more people arrived, making the line enlarge to 25. The security makes us stop standing in front of the store.
- Before we leave, we all create a list of who was in which place. We take pics of it for proof.
- I sit downstairs until 3 AM, and cops come and check our information for some reason. They then tell us to leave and return at 7 AM (The store opens at 5:30 AM)
- I go with my instincts and arrive at 4:45 AM. At 5:30, they say we can go to the stores. Everyone pulls a Usain Bolt to the Footaction, but the people on the list just speed walked there.
- People who just arrived 5 minutes beforehand thought that they were the first ones in line. People were even laughing at the thought of creating the list. Funny enough, the Footaction decided to go with the list and we ended up in the front, while the others who laughed at the list were in the back of the line. People were heated
laugh.gif
- I scoop up my size 10 with easily and leave to get some McDonalds (Steak egg and cheese bagel FTW
pimp.gif
).

In the end, there were about 70 names on the list, so the 70 people were in the front of the line (I was somewhere between 18-20). I had to go back to the mall to get gift cards, so I went to Footaction to ask how long it took for them to sell all 180 pairs. Well, they started at about 6 AM, and they were all gone by around 8 AM. Also, my Space Jam XI's also have those white balls, and a small glue stain on the tounge, but the carbon fiber and everything else was perfect. I'd say that this was a good purchase for me.

nice story, kudos for the list, and those white balls have to be from these employees not having patience and trying them on one at a time gang raping the shoe in the back room

laugh.gif

Thanks. The white balls I'm talking about are on the white part of the midsole. I already know those were on OG's and earlier Retro XI's, but itwas something that I wanted to point out. I could tell that the pair I bought were never tried on.

I guess my cousin will be out of luck I have search high and low for a sz. 9 at a decent price but its a no go I will put them up on ebay for em

I'm considering buying a flawless 2001 spacejam for 260. What do you guys think? Or buy the retro. Are the 2001 shoes a few years away from cracking orfalling apart?

ordered last nite on footaction then 2day i get the message saying my order wasn't fulfilled dats sum bs are they gonna restock at any store in MD???? send me a pm or email me if any answers available

The shape is better in person. Just loosen the laces a little.

Is it just me or do these shoes even smell like the OG Xi's?

Copped 4x, waited for 3 hours outside the mall in Indianapolis. Witnessed two fist fights, women screaming, kids crying, etc. Ran like a track star toFinishline and the chaos began. Got everything I need being 8th in line. I am thankful for Finishline having over 150 pairs! Hope everyone got at least one!

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information
Method: Not available until shipped.
Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status
JRDN RETRO 11-BK/RY/WH 78037041 08.5 174.99 2 0 2 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

yes, my 2 8.5s will be shipping soon. thats a plus on top of paying only $140 a piece.

i called eastbay, lady said that it's not certain for a re-stock, but they (eastbay) requested for a re-stock.....let's see what happens

mad.gif
need a 12 or a 13

eek.gif
i dont see anywhere on the internet to cop for retail, i thought thesewould last. BOY WAS I WRONG.

Originally Posted by RABiDPope

I'm considering buying a flawless 2001 spacejam for 260. What do you guys think? Or buy the retro. Are the 2001 shoes a few years away from cracking or falling apart?
Not at all. The 1st SJ retro was actually in December 2000, not 2001. CG, blk/red and XI lows w/ patent released in 2001... anyways I bought a DSpair in Oct 2007 for $275 shipped....only wore them about 3-4 times since then and they are pretty much perfect...so to answer your question I dont believe uare in any danger of these falling apart... I've got Retro Concords, Cool Greys they're all just fine...u gotta wear them tho from time to time

Originally Posted by agold1002

those fools who said they will be an easy cop and resell will be 220 max
laugh.gif

You have no clue as to what you are talking about. Ive already sold 2 pairs for 320.

this would have been my first new pair of jordans since high skool!!! i must have 4got the hype on these shoes been on the foamposites hard for the last fewyears lol

Copped the 3rd pair of my size as I expected. 1 of the 26 pairs in NBA store NY.

Clear sole is the whole thing, even the kids' size got a better shape comparing to these $175 retail shoes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom