*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KG21

I was surprised how easy this release was. The quantities in my area were smaller than when the OG DMP's came out but the distribution was wider so you had more options.

Got three pairs, 11.5 and two 9s.

I bought my first two in the morning when FNL opened. The limit was one per person but there were only 4 people there and they had 7 pairs so the manager was cool and let me buy another pair back to back.

Got my third pair after I got off work at 6:30pm, couldn't believe they didn't sell out yet. If any of you guys have small feet, my FL has 8.5, 8 and 7.5 left. Contact me if interested. I have one of the size 9s on eBay but I'm willing to help a fellow NT'er out if they're one of the three sizes I listed (8.5, 8, 7.5).

props to you my friend for helping NTers out.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by dejahnw

people going crazy but i still know a spot where to get them, I already told a couple of people i got them for 275$. its crazy what ebay people are doing.

I dont see much difference between what you're reselling them for and what the ebay sellers are doing?
i concur

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Man sometimes people take this shoe stuff tooooooo seriously. People claiming others are salty
laugh.gif
. For shoes? I hope not. Seriously guys. To those that got em, congrats, but don't celebrate like you just graduated from college and for those that didn't get em. Oh well. There are other kicks out there.

Amen. Its not like this shoe is going to gurantee you (())!

sometimes it can break the ice tho,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Just like I thought Eastbay dropped the ball with my order, and FNL came through already sent the tracking to me.

My dude, when did you order them?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't know if I'm getting my 11's anymore.
tired.gif

My order is still processing in FNL, and whenever I've called them they say they can't find my order..

And to make things worse, I accidentally put the wrong name on my credit card, I hope it isn't a deal breaker, I'm trying to have them find it, but since they can't find it, it can't be changed, and then if it gets processed it may get denied since it's the wrong name on the credit card..
tired.gif

If I don't get em, tough luck, but it's gonna be hard seeing the boo wearing em if I don't get em too.
Wow... werent you also the dude that pressed end call on your iphone on eastbay after waiting an hour?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by dejahnw

people going crazy but i still know a spot where to get them, I already told a couple of people i got them for 275$. its crazy what ebay people are doing.

I dont see much difference between what you're reselling them for and what the ebay sellers are doing?

I mean true you can call it reselling and %%@+ but the cost for paypal 8fee and shipping like 20$ and just like a cost for helping out lol. theres peopleforcing it on ebay like starting bids at 350

The funny thing is. Once I got through on Eastbay and saw a G on my order I went to NDC and got all the way to Submit Order, but I talked my self out ofclicking the button because they were $192. A few minutes later I talked myself into getting them and then when I got to PayPal, it said all size 16s are soldout
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't know if I'm getting my 11's anymore.
tired.gif

My order is still processing in FNL, and whenever I've called them they say they can't find my order..

And to make things worse, I accidentally put the wrong name on my credit card, I hope it isn't a deal breaker, I'm trying to have them find it, but since they can't find it, it can't be changed, and then if it gets processed it may get denied since it's the wrong name on the credit card..
tired.gif

If I don't get em, tough luck, but it's gonna be hard seeing the boo wearing em if I don't get em too.
Wow... werent you also the dude that pressed end call on your iphone on eastbay after waiting an hour?
laugh.gif

i also put in two orders on finishline.com at 5am before and I received an order confirmation in my email. But i still did not get a tracking number oranything in my mail yet and I look on fnl order history and my orders arent there, but i look at my debit card and they are pending transactions...idk if i gotthem or not?

NDC upgraded my shipping as well....cant beat free next day air

prob wanted to actually satisfy customers and get them out to people in time for christmas

Originally Posted by jethro

How do these Fit anyway? True to size?

Supposedly true to size. I think a few people are having a problem with the width at the top. Hope this helps.

gotta admit, looking back now i dont regret spending the extra money now. there was no way i was able to get a pair being over here..and having these sinceaugust i didnt have to worry about the release on the 23rd...and i gotta say this is the real cdp pack to me haha

(OG cherry XII)

Big ups for NDC to do that to satisfy everyone just in time for X-mas. Eastbay should take notes.
tired.gif
Gold club members should have gotten that treatment.

Can any NTers link me to some release info or tell me what time Finish Line opens tomorrow? I'm in Portland and I think the mall opens at 6 am like otherreleases. I haven't gone to a release in years. I don't want to go up to Lloyd Center here if they aren't going to even have them.

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

wow ndc is shipping them next day air. used free shipping code on Eastbay and it says I'm getting them on 30th.

def nice on NDC's part, but they shipped my XIIs with 2 day shipping the other day, when i got the regular 5 day. same situation with my xis. did anyoneget cashback for these?

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Just like I thought Eastbay dropped the ball with my order, and FNL came through already sent the tracking to me.

My dude, when did you order them?
Yesterday morning, about 9:30ish. Tracking said they would be here on the 28th
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Can any NTers link me to some release info or tell me what time Finish Line opens tomorrow? I'm in Portland and I think the mall opens at 6 am like other releases. I haven't gone to a release in years. I don't want to go up to Lloyd Center here if they aren't going to even have them.
huh? These released TODAY bro

roll.gif

Well, yesterday...the 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom