*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by djeo23

Just like I thought Eastbay dropped the ball with my order, and FNL came through already sent the tracking to me.

My dude, when did you order them?
Yesterday morning, about 9:30ish. Tracking said they would be here on the 28th
pimp.gif

Damn for real? I copped mines at 8 am but it still says processing. Wonder what the deal is with that man.
I don't know, my email came at 10pm.

Maybe my order didn't go through then? Must not really be "processing"

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Some dude was saying he went and go 3 pair and was surprised there wasn't that much of a turn out. I'm in Portland which isn't a huge city, but I know we have shoe heads in the city. Been having the worst luck in anything basketball related. Everyone on my Blazers is hurt. Then I miss the release date of one of the greatest J's ever.

I wouldn't give up so easily on it. Just call around tomorrow and see whats left

Originally Posted by jethro

How do these Fit anyway? True to size?

Supposedly true to size. I think a few people are having a problem with the width at the top. Hope this helps.

i coppd cdp xi pack last year and had to sell b/c of pinky rubbs. this time learned my lesson and went 1/2 size up. fit perfectly imo.

Originally Posted by epicwin

Some dude was saying he went and go 3 pair and was surprised there wasn't that much of a turn out. I'm in Portland which isn't a huge city, but I know we have shoe heads in the city. Been having the worst luck in anything basketball related. Everyone on my Blazers is hurt. Then I miss the release date of one of the greatest J's ever.

I wouldn't give up so easily on it. Just call around tomorrow and see whats left

Yeah I'll check it out, but definitely not going at 6 am. I just got a 200.00 cash card so if I don't get them I'll use that money for somethingelse. I'm pretty happy wearing my fire red iii's which I bought on here a few weeks ago. I hate the cracking, but I actually plan to wear myjordan's to play ball in when I buy them now. I don't collect, so if I miss a huge release like this it's not that big of a deal. It's been funbeing the laughing stock of NT though with that post.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by tizoni

eek.gif
nerd.gif
i was gonna check em before i make a purchase but my friend got them for me since we split up to find eachothers size, plus i had no idea how crazy the release was gonna be.

who else has cracking???? 100th post
pimp.gif
only two hundred more to go MUA ha ha!

Are you serious??!! Yours came cracked? Where did you get them from?

The right shoe of one of the pairs I got came cracked like that. Sucks...

I got mine from the House of Hoops in Chicago.

Like duke said, the other SJ thread got deleted. There would probably be more than 1000 posts in here..

And as for the "cracked" CF plate. It's NOT cracked. It's molded together. A lot of the shoes are like this.

Can any NTers link me to some release info or tell me what time Finish Line opens tomorrow? I'm in Portland and I think the mall opens at 6 am like other releases. I haven't gone to a release in years. I don't want to go up to Lloyd Center here if they aren't going to even have them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

i knew some were gna get the two dates mixed up...... to be honest, it was a bit confusing at first-- especially if u diddnt keep up with the thread in thelast week.

dam nike for their "hype creating" ways..

Originally Posted by chowfun27

eek.gif
nerd.gif
i was gonna check em before i make a purchase but my friend got them for me since we split up to find eachothers size, plus i had no idea how crazy the release was gonna be.

pimp.gif

Like I mentioned. A lot of these shoes came like that. It's not cracked. It was molded like that.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i got two 8.5s

looking to trade one for a 11(or 11.5) and then the other for a 10(or 9.5)

STOP u tard. no offense, but just put that message in your "signature". you would think u'd know that already with nearly 2000 posts...

guess some of us are slow learners?
happy.gif

^ dog you like 3 pages late n #%*+...3 %!*+$# done already jumped quick to correct me...
laugh.gif

dudes be gettin they mod on

Just watched Space Jam with my friends and made a drinking game out of it. I didnt wear mine but once the bad guy said "nice shoes" everyone drank tome getting my pair. I sure hope everyone on nt gets at least one pair and please try, cause these are beast

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by chowfun27

eek.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Like I mentioned. A lot of these shoes came like that. It's not cracked. It was molded like that.

I'm sorry to tell you homie, that's "mold" over a cracked carbon fiber plate.

like I mentioned...even if it is not technically cracked it is def a DEFECT in the craftsmanship and quality control. NO CF should look like that. I know myreview is waaaaay back there...but I will post again. Look at the "molding" or "cracking" whatever you want to call it. Either way, itshould never have left the forward that way...

4198649444_e7e685c471_b.jpg

and another shot...

4197896091_4ac69bb94b_b.jpg

These should never be allowed to be sold especially at $175 plus tax. That is my only gripe. If I paid $125...or less I may not even complain...but for $175I want a PERFECT SHOE...at least with PERFECT CF.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

like I mentioned...even if it is not technically cracked it is def a DEFECT in the craftsmanship and quality control. NO CF should look like that. I know my review is waaaaay back there...but I will post again. Look at the "molding" or "cracking" whatever you want to call it. Either way, it should never have left the forward that way...

4198649444_e7e685c471_b.jpg

and another shot...

4197896091_4ac69bb94b_b.jpg

These should never be allowed to be sold especially at $175 plus tax. That is my only gripe. If I paid $125...or less I may not even complain...but for $175 I want a PERFECT SHOE...at least with PERFECT CF.

Damn dog, I feel for ya. I hope for everyones sake that these are the exceptions, not the rules. And those of you that have anything remotely close to thepics, once you start wearing them they gonna split...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom